5+2...

Same here, my went up fairly quickly so wasn't as worried but then needed a scan at 7 weeks due to some spotting but all was fine :) This time I want a scan as I am so anxious about everything x

I'm traumatised and what hurts the most as the whole I was pregnant that I knew of the baby had already died (passed at 5/6 weeks discovered at 9 then confirmed at 11 weeks) and I just can't shake that feeling. People say 'no pain, no blood chill out' etc but I had NOTHING. I also ended up in hospital for 5 days because it wouldn't release so the whole thing terrifies me!

With Abigail I had a scan at 7+1, 8+1, 10+1 then 12+5. I then had one at 17 (private to find out gender lol), 20, 21 and every 4 weeks from 28 weeks

:flow:

Oh sweetie, how terrible for you :( I'm sure it ring happen again. Let me know how your test goes today x

Today's test is still saying '2-3' and I see the MW on the 9th. Going to test again on Friday and see whether any change. When are you testing again? What symptoms do you have?

Try not to worry hun, you're still only 5+4 and I have done far much research on this and a lot of women don't get a 3+ till 6+ weeks. I'm too scared too test again at the moment but will probably test again on Friday as well. Not many symptoms to be honest, my boobs are a little tender & have gone off food a little & that's about it. What about you? Xxx

Thankfully I'm at OH's and not home til Thursday night and have no tests up here. I guess at least they are consistently 2-3 now :D lol

Mine is just nausea and sore boobs. Praying so much everything works out for us both in the new year

Tested again today but with second morning urine & still a 2-3, blurgggggh! I've decided not too buy anymore of these tests as they are driving me insane! I'm going to try and get to the EPU tomorrow so I can have my bloods taken as want to make sure HCG is rising as it should. I certainly feel pregnant so am trying to stay postive!

Happy new year snd I really hope you get your 3+ soon x

Did you get to the EPU?

I'm going to test again tomorrow and see what it says. I have a MW appointment on Thursday and I'm hoping she will get me in for an early scan. If not I'm going to pay for a private one the following week. £100 I don't really have but it's what I'm spending on tests anyways! Least I'll know for sure!

Good luck with the testing today sweetie :)

I've just had my bloods taken at the EPU & get the results at 10:15, arghhhhhh, am do scared :( x

Eek let me know what they are hun!

Got everything crossed for you! :flow:

Hey hun, bloods came back at 1162 so very low, have to have a repeat blood test on Sunday but pretty sure this one is not viable :( Oh well, onwards & upwards x

Ah I'm sorry hun :(

I'll probably be right there with you but I'll have to wait to see my MW on Thursday and then hope she will put me forward for a scan after that. If not I think I may pay for one on the 10th as the not knowing is doing my head in most.

Will you opt for a D&C or let nature take its course?

Hoping for the best for Sunday though and still keeping my fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->