5 dpo-- let's help each other!

Hi ladies! I figured it's about time I joined his site, I'm always reading blogs on it anyways hehe, I think I'm about 5dpo, I've only started checking my cervix etc this month so I may be off a bit, today my boobs feel heavyish, I'm also a bit bloated, constipated, and gassy (tmi sorry") but I'm not sure if it's only because I'm eating so much lately lol, trying not to get my hopes up but I really feel like I am pregnant this time, my cervix is pretty high up, but it feels mostly hard, except the "lip" area if you will, feels pretty soft..... When I put my hand on my stomach to feel my cervix it feels hard is hand rounder just above/at pelvic bone, I've tested twice and bfn, but I knew it was very early to test, trying to hold off now until the 27-28. Anyone with related symptoms?

Hello ladies!

Hope you don't mind me joining in :) I'm 8DPO today and I'm already sick of waiting... Plan to test on Friday so I'll be at 10DPO but expecting a BFN...

https://FertilityFriend.com/home/53ce07/ - that's me, all is looking OK but I don't know my cycle length so it's all very confusing, anyone got any insight into how it looks?

I had an odd sharp pain which shot across my lower abdomen on 6DPO but no spike after and no blood, tonight i've got cramping on my left side but its more middle and rib area so who knows what that is?!

Wishing everyone good luck and hope at least one of us gets their BFP this cycle :)

Hi ladies! I figured it's about time I joined his site, I'm always reading blogs on it anyways hehe, I think I'm about 5dpo, I've only started checking my cervix etc this month so I may be off a bit, today my boobs feel heavyish, I'm also a bit bloated, constipated, and gassy (tmi sorry") but I'm not sure if it's only because I'm eating so much lately lol, trying not to get my hopes up but I really feel like I am pregnant this time, my cervix is pretty high up, but it feels mostly hard, except the "lip" area if you will, feels pretty soft..... When I put my hand on my stomach to feel my cervix it feels hard is hand rounder just above/at pelvic bone, I've tested twice and bfn, but I knew it was very early to test, trying to hold off now until the 27-28. Anyone with related symptoms?

Welcome :flower:

You'll find all kinds of symptoms here, everyday is different so I'm sure some will match yours. I don't check my cervix never really understood how to do it.

Good luck!

Thank you! And good luck to yous! I have a pt in my closet just mocking me ! Trying to ignore it! Will post more symptoms as I go! :flower:

Hello ladies!

Hope you don't mind me joining in :) I'm 8DPO today and I'm already sick of waiting... Plan to test on Friday so I'll be at 10DPO but expecting a BFN...

https://FertilityFriend.com/home/53ce07/ - that's me, all is looking OK but I don't know my cycle length so it's all very confusing, anyone got any insight into how it looks?

I had an odd sharp pain which shot across my lower abdomen on 6DPO but no spike after and no blood, tonight i've got cramping on my left side but its more middle and rib area so who knows what that is?!

Wishing everyone good luck and hope at least one of us gets their BFP this cycle :)

I'm testing Friday too! Anyone else?

I might just test tomorrow, lol 9dpo but getting impatient ha!

Project Bean - Your chart looks fine, you had the same as me a drop at 2 dpo. Obviously ff has given you a dotted line so it's not 100% sure you ovulated on that day, but it definitely looks like you did o.

Harleysmomma - Welcome and good luck.

Aks517 - I'll probably test tomorrow if my tests arrive, if not then Friday.

CarlyP - Good luck!!

There is a very big part of me that just thinks why am I bothering, I'm never going to get a bfp so why do I keep putting myself through this??!!!

Thanks aks! Just getting harder to think positive after so long, and each cycle I think maybe, maybe this is my cycle and it never is. I'm very up and down, one minute think I could be and the next think nope, never going to happen.

x

Good luck everyone!

New zit on my chin this morning! I must be pregnant right? :haha:

I've never checked my cervical position cuz I just don't understand it!.... Probably will be tmi, but that's what were all here for, can you please share with me how to do this, or what exactly I'm looking for!?! Lol

Mh5280 hi! And I'm not sure what to look for as a pregnancy sign, from what I read closed and soft but that could happen anytime during pregnancy not necessarily at the beginning, anyways, if you wash and dry hands you should insert your middle finger (as it's longest,) into the vagina, you will feel sort of a hard lumpish thing in the deeper area , it could be hard to reach or easy to reach, if ovulating it will be slightly open in the middle, like a small circle and is supposed to be closed during pregnancy and after ov, however if you have had children previously it can feel slightly open at all times, I've heard if pregnant it should be high closed and soft, if non pregnant it should be harder like an unripe fruit, mines currently, high closed, and soft around entrance , yet Hardish everywhere else, I hope that makes sense, if you search online you will find lots of useful links, that's how I figured it out ....good luck and baby dust!

I think cervix checking can be good to help with pinpointing ovulation but because it doesn't change til after you'd get your bfp it doesn't really tell you much in the 2ww. Also if you've had a child then your cervix will always feel slightly open.

X

Well good to know at least!! Thank you!

Thanks aks! Just getting harder to think positive after so long, and each cycle I think maybe, maybe this is my cycle and it never is. I'm very up and down, one minute think I could be and the next think nope, never going to happen.

:hugs: I really hope this is your month.

x

Mh5280 hi! And I'm not sure what to look for as a pregnancy sign, from what I read closed and soft but that could happen anytime during pregnancy not necessarily at the beginning, anyways, if you wash and dry hands you should insert your middle finger (as it's longest,) into the vagina, you will feel sort of a hard lumpish thing in the deeper area , it could be hard to reach or easy to reach, if ovulating it will be slightly open in the middle, like a small circle and is supposed to be closed during pregnancy and after ov, however if you have had children previously it can feel slightly open at all times, I've heard if pregnant it should be high closed and soft, if non pregnant it should be harder like an unripe fruit, mines currently, high closed, and soft around entrance , yet Hardish everywhere else, I hope that makes sense, if you search online you will find lots of useful links, that's how I figured it out ....good luck and baby dust!

Great information, I've had 2 children so might have a feel around tomorrow see what's happening up there :blush:

Thanks girls for the info on OPKs. Will def try it out next time. I'm usually pretty in tune with my body as far as my cervical position and cm but with breastfeeding everything seems a bit off.
I do check my cervix during the 2ww but it's all over the place so I'm not getting any good vibes from that. Last pregnancy I did get a bit of brown cm by checking it which must have been implantation. So of course now I'm obsessed with that and haven't had any.
No new symptoms to report. Anybody else?

Hi ladies,

Nothing new for me at 9DPO, temp is still stable at 97.9 so hoping all these flatline temps are a good thing. Cramping is still there with the odd sharp "ow" pain... My freckles seem to be getting darker (red head so have a lot) but maybe this is just in my head ;)

Going to test on Saturday so 11DPO, hoping my temps either increase or stay where they are...

God i hate waiting?!?!?

How is everyone else doing today?

p.s. Chart is in my siggy if anyone fancies comparing!!!

I don't chart due to working double shifts twice a week in nursing. But your chart looks really good so far!

Project Bean - your temps are staying up which is a good sign. Fingers crossed.

Love4you - I wouldn't worry about not seeing any blood, its quite rare to get implantation bleeding so definitely doesnt mean you are out.

I'm 8 dpo today and no new symptoms, my main one really is just the side boob pain which goes under my armpit, it comes and goes and I've experienced shooting pains in my right boob, but mainly its my left. From what I've read left boob pain and underarm pain is a good sign but won't get carried away. Boobs at the front are still sore, its more of a burning kind of pain, whereas usually it feels more tender/sensitive. Few niggles in my pelvic area, but I can't realy assume any discomfort there is to do with ttc due to having alot of problems with pain in that area from my ibs. Few headaches here and there, but I'm getting over a cold, although thankfully only mild...think the vit c I've been taking has helped my immune system.

Not much else going on really. Oh my temp went back up today :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"