5 dpo-- let's help each other!

Tested this morning at 10 dpo and BFN, also temp went down ok only by .01 but it went down yesterday too. Always have a gradual decline until af so I'm pretty sure I'm out. :( I'm so tired of this disappointment...never going to see a bfp. X

My doctors surgery rang today they wanted an appointment as I'm still deficient in vitamin d!! I've been taking a supplement for about a month thought it would help, I'm really worried now as I know vitamin d is very important during pregnancy, what if I get a bfp and I'm still deficient, will it matter straight away? I see my gp next Friday not sure what they will do though maybe give me a stronger supplement? What do you think?

I'm not sure what dose you're taking but my patients (I'm a nurse) generally take vitamin d 50,000 units weekly for 6 weeks and then vitamin d 1000 units daily from then on. Most of the population has a vitamin d deficit so don't deal out too much. And don't forget the calcium as well!

I take a shop bought vitamin d which is 10mcg a day.

We use units for vit d over here so I'm not sure what that's equal to.

Me neither, will continue to take my supplement and see what they say next week.

Here is my journal entry:

Ok, so I am a little discouraged. Here's why…I haven't voiced my age concern yet and I'm pissed bc my doctor just made it an issue.

So I go into my annual OB appt and they ask what's new. He said "I understand you're trying to get pregnant." I said "yes, it's my first cycle and I'm only 9dpo". They give me a test (urine test) BFN. So he starts saying - how was it with your other two. I admit, which I shyly do here out of respect to those who have a harder time trying, that I got pregnant the first time with both. He then says, "yah, don't be surprised with your age if it doesn't happen that way now." Lucy is only 1.5 year old. Did things change that much??? But with that being said, he goes on to say, come back in a few months because we can try Clomid. No way jose. I can't risk multiples at my age. And do I really need to just because I'm 40 and got a negative 9dpo?

Then I told him we are taking a "nonchalant approach" to getting pregnant. I didn't dare say we are trying the Shettle Method with DTD just once at the sign of the + OPK. He say, yah, you won't get pregnant if you aren't having sex before your +OPK test. WHAT?! So why do we all waste our money on OPKs if they don't work that way. Am I crazy?

So now I don't feel pregnant and feel like he cursed me to get pregnant. I know it sounds ridiculous but thats how down I feel right now. Nothing like a depressing doctor's appt.

:hugs: 9dpo is very early for positive huni, go by your body and instincts not his x

I feel like based on my mood right now, AF will show, UGH! I'm in such a bad mood! Maybe I will be better once I eat! But I'm like so mad..... I'm having a glass of wine.... Please don't judge!

:flower: I hope you feel better this morning x

Tested this morning at 10 dpo and BFN, also temp went down ok only by .01 but it went down yesterday too. Always have a gradual decline until af so I'm pretty sure I'm out. :( I'm so tired of this disappointment...never going to see a bfp. X

:hugs: your still early, keeping my fingers crossed x

Well I have a very poorly little girl and have been up the past 2 nights with her, she has an awful barking cough and temp, made her sick the first night but gladly nothing since, she's currently fast asleep <3

So I haven't been able to temp in 2 days! So have no idea whether it's up or down.

DH came home yesterday from a week in Las Vegas so we went to bed early :blush: but this morning I am spotting, it's like stringy CM with brown in it, hoping it's due to us DTD and not an early AF.

When is AF due? Hopefully it's implantation spotting!
Hope the baby feels better!

I'm feeling MUCH better! I think I just really needed food! I woke up with sinus pressure :/ it's starting to go away though! 3 days til testing.... Unless I break and test tomorrow, which I feel like I'm going to!

I'm feeling MUCH better! I think I just really needed food! I woke up with sinus pressure :/ it's starting to go away though! 3 days til testing.... Unless I break and test tomorrow, which I feel like I'm going to!

I'm also trying to hold out, was going to test today (11dpo) but talked myself out of it! Plus I only have cheapie tests from eBay don't know how reliable they are.

I have the first response that "tells you 6 days before your missed period"... But after reading so much online idk if they really do! Lol. I need STRONG self control this weekend!

I think I need to take a leaf out of your book and refrain from testing, next cycle no cheap tests and will try and wait and see if Af arrives. Driving myself crazy testing so much...It's very depressing. Xx

So this is weird! We just went to run errands, and I'm sooo out of it! We were looking at salad dressing and said "look babe you could get cilantro lime Carlson" he looks and he and said "ceaser??" I SWEAR it said Carlson!!!! Then! We were talking about moving back and there isn't a freah market there where would we go? He said whole foods, and I said "now they have a Tokyo Joes there, but I don't that place".... He goes "what???? Do you mean Trader Joes???" Hahahaha OMG!!! I didn't even realize what I had said! It was just flowing out of my mouth like a regular conversation... Can you have pregnancy brain this early??? My friend says totally can, but idk!? It was hilarious but soo weird! He was like "seriously what is wrong with you today?!"

Testing early and seeing that glaring white negative was depressing. But I'm weak and knowing I have tests on the house just consumes me. Next time I won't buy them so early!
I do plan on using my last one tomorrow. If it's negative then I'll test again on Friday when AF is due.
I'm praying for lots of sticky baby dust for all of us!

I have none of my usual AF symptoms, hate this wait, so confusing!

Seriously, this is the longest 2 weeks ever! Anybody testing anytime soon?

I think I'll be testing tomorrow... It's 2 days early but I just can't not! Lol

I think I'll be testing tomorrow... It's 2 days early but I just can't not! Lol

I'm testing again tomorrow too even though AF is due Fri.
I have a POAS problem.
Fx for us both!!

Daughter is still poorly so no temp again, plus I'm far to tired to poas so may as well wait and see if af turns up on the 28th, if not I'll test 29th.

Good luck ladies :dust:

So I tested again and no surprise it's a BFN. AF is due either the 31st or 1st as my cycle varies between 28 and 29 days. I'm still feeling like I'm out this month. Ah well, next month is my bday so that would be nice! And I'm going to try to be more accurate than guesstimating when I ovulate. Hope you all have better luck!

BFN this morning, go figure! AF supposed to show Tuesday, and I had a tiny spot of pink this morning when I wiped! I'm so disappointed! Why?!?! What more can we do?! Ugh :nope::cry:

I'm still holding onto a shred of hope. We're still in until we get AF. Spotting doesn't count. Fx.

I suppose your right, but it's hard to hold on to that hope when for so long it hasn't happened!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->