5 DPO today... who's with me? :)

Good morning ladies. My temp dropped considerably this morning and when I went to the restroom - BAM! Welcome AF! Two days late... On a positive note, my luteal phase this cycle was 12 days. A record first for me. I also had high temps post ovulation which is a great sign I was not deficient in progesterone this cycle! YAY! I still can't believe I had a 30 day cycle, especially since last month it was 25. Who knows anymore? I still think I have a cyst developing on the left. I have quite a bit of pain there. I'm going to keep following this tread for a while so I can follow up on everyone here. I hope we continue to keep in touch! Avanemo and Christina, I'm still hopeful for you! Can't wait to hear from you today!

oh no! I'm so sorry! Hopefully next month!

I hate FRER now! I know I'm still early. I'm not due til 16th but today was 10dpo and the frer had that little grey line at one minute! This is highly upsetting! I hope you ladies have a wonderful day!

AF arrived for me too. At least vitex moved up my O date. I am going to continue to take it.

Oh man this is all terrible news! Roccomom, we will continue to hold out hope for you!!! My temp dropped DRAMTICALLY! But Im still two days away from my period... I think Christina you said yours usually does that 2 days before right? (This is my first month of charting) so thats prob normal. It was very weird tho, my husband woke me up worried about me at 630 (half hour before temp time) because I was sweating BUCKETS, like I was sick and I woke up SOAKED (I never sweat, very little even when I work out, mostly beacuse all I drink is diet coke... lol) anyway it was very strange. I grabbed the thermometer and my temp was 97.4!! so I dont know why I was sweating like that, it was almost like I was breaking a fever? anyway, I already knew I was out... so this really isnt a surprise. Now I will just wait for AF... at least we are in it together- like I said, except you Rocco mom you are still in!

I am also still so nauseas. Rachel, as a nurse- obviously my nausea is PMS related since Im not pregnant- is there something you know of that you can do during "that time of month" to cut down on your bodies reaction to prgesterone? I obviously dont handle it well because I have been so incredibly nauseas the last few days and this morning was almost unbearable! BLAH.

Heres my very, very sad chart... https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/34d6a4

oh no! I'm so sorry! Hopefully next month!

I hate FRER now! I know I'm still early. I'm not due til 16th but today was 10dpo and the frer had that little grey line at one minute! This is highly upsetting! I hope you ladies have a wonderful day!

Im so sorry. those grey lines are so common now, I see them all over the threads! Ive had them too... and be ware, sometimes they look very pink. I have a buddy on BnB who ALWAYS Thinks she has a faint line because she sees pink in them EVERY TIME... I feel so bad for her because I KNOW thats just the test strip that appears to show on line 9/10 FRER now. and the indents can be WICKED too.

:hugs:

Good morning ladies. My temp dropped considerably this morning and when I went to the restroom - BAM! Welcome AF! Two days late... On a positive note, my luteal phase this cycle was 12 days. A record first for me. I also had high temps post ovulation which is a great sign I was not deficient in progesterone this cycle! YAY! I still can't believe I had a 30 day cycle, especially since last month it was 25. Who knows anymore? I still think I have a cyst developing on the left. I have quite a bit of pain there. I'm going to keep following this tread for a while so I can follow up on everyone here. I hope we continue to keep in touch! Avanemo and Christina, I'm still hopeful for you! Can't wait to hear from you today!

I just have to say again how SORRY I am! I wanted this for you so bad!! :( But on the positive side, your cycle looks NORMAL! Thats a GOOD thing!!!! I think that that is HUGE positive... and even tho I KNOW how sad you must be to see that blood today, this is still a BIG step in the right direction. Babies come when they are ready, right. we are just the vehicles that get them to the world when they are ready. So you just keep your engine revved and that baby will be there soon! I KNOW IT! You too Christina!!! :hugs:

My AF arrive yesterday too. Just brown spotting to begin with which i dont normally have but then full on so no hope for me even though my temps are still up/.

On a positive note been to docs about my 8-9 day LP and he has put me in for a 21 day blood test to test progesterone so thats made things a bit brighter as really thought we'd done it this month! Also been and bought B6 and agnus castus to see if they lengthen my luteal phase!
Good luck to u all!

My AF arrive yesterday too. Just brown spotting to begin with which i dont normally have but then full on so no hope for me even though my temps are still up/.

On a positive note been to docs about my 8-9 day LP and he has put me in for a 21 day blood test to test progesterone so thats made things a bit brighter as really thought we'd done it this month! Also been and bought B6 and agnus castus to see if they lengthen my luteal phase!
Good luck to u all!

Ohhhh Im sorry for all these AF visits! But having that attention to the matter by the dr will DEF help you know whats going on and make it easier to WIN! Good luck and big hugs! :hugs:

I feel so much more positive today yesterday I was a mess as had convinced myself it was the month! My improved mood could also be down to the fact that my hubby has just given me a surprise eternity ring!!!! :happydance:

Thanks for all the support! I'm doing much better today. Its actually a relief to get it off the brain for a while! Avanemo - I'm still hopeful for you. I really hated that so many of us got AF this month. I was hoping for at least one BFP. Teach- I'm so glad you are going to start getting answers this month! My hubby will complete a sperm analysis this cycle so wish us luck on that!

Thanks for all the support! I'm doing much better today. Its actually a relief to get it off the brain for a while! Avanemo - I'm still hopeful for you. I really hated that so many of us got AF this month. I was hoping for at least one BFP. Teach- I'm so glad you are going to start getting answers this month! My hubby will complete a sperm analysis this cycle so wish us luck on that!

I did look at some fertility charts today and some women have implanted at 11-12 dpo. Isnt it pathetic how we hold out hope? but then I googled whether you can have pg symptoms before implantation and you really cant, it doesnt make scientific sense... so all this nausea HAS to just be from the progesterone and its just part of "the cycle" so now Ive lost hope again! haha... did you see that dip?? That is a CRAZY dip. that is not an implantation dip!

Yay for sperm analysis! I cant wait to hear how that goes. How you feeling other wise?

So I went to throw away yesterdays test, remembering I had put it in my drawer at work- and it has the WORST indent/evap I have ever seen!

Look at this! Terrible. These FRER are no good anymore!!!

IMAG0270[1].jpg

Are you sure that isn't a positive? I see a line. Do you have a dollar tree near you? If so I would go buy a test from there. They are more sensitive them FRER. It has to be from a Dollar tree not a dollar general.

Are you sure that isn't a positive? I see a line. Do you have a dollar tree near you? If so I would go buy a test from there. They are more sensitive them FRER. It has to be from a Dollar tree not a dollar general.

Did ya see my dip today?? It HAS to be an indent! I dont see any color on it at all. When I finally took the test apart the whole line disappeared a couple hours later when the test became SOLID WHITE with just a hint of an indent. I think it was just a WICKED indent... but isnt it dark??? I havent seen one that bad before. I cant be pregnant with the temp dip I had today can I??

I am going to hold off on buying any more tests unless by some miracle my period doesnt start....

Did ya see my dip today?? It HAS to be an indent! I dont see any color on it at all. When I finally took the test apart the whole line disappeared a couple hours later when the test became SOLID WHITE with just a hint of an indent. I think it was just a WICKED indent... but isnt it dark??? I havent seen one that bad before. I cant be pregnant with the temp dip I had today can I??

I am going to hold off on buying any more tests unless by some miracle my period doesnt start....

The test is only 1 dollar! Come on! :winkwink:
You never know with your temps. They aren't 100% reliable.

Its not the dollar... its the depression that comes from seeing YET ANOTHER STARK WHITE TEST! i will see... maybe... :)

Its not the dollar... its the depression that comes from seeing YET ANOTHER STARK WHITE TEST! i will see... maybe... :)

I'll keep an eye just in case you do buy one. I hope you have a good weekend.

So I went to throw away yesterdays test, remembering I had put it in my drawer at work- and it has the WORST indent/evap I have ever seen!

Look at this! Terrible. These FRER are no good anymore!!!

View attachment 219126

that's what mine looked like!!! It was terribly upsetting! It was there in the time limit but it was def grey! I'm at the point where I just want my period to come a week early so I can stop thinking about it. I really want to be pregnant, but I don't think this is the month now! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->