5 DPO today... who's with me? :)

maybe thats's a good sign! Restlessness is good! My sister had that in early pregnancy. She went on to have twins! ;)

I woke up at 2 AM, 4:30 and 6:30. I'm so upset.

Being upset can definitely affect your temps. Stress produces more estrogen which can lower your temp. Hang in there! It isn't over until its over. I had lower temps when I woke up twice last night, but they came back up. I'm still upset about the BFN and the lower temps, but I guess there is still hope for all of us.

I've also had more let down relfex type tingling with some pain these last couple of days. It's only slight pain and more tingling, but that is weird because I've not had it since nursing my son!

* TMI*Cx medium soft and very closed (hasnt been like this since having son!) with creamy cm a lot of it..

That's great news! I really hope to hear your BFP this month!! :) Keep us updated

Your temp didn't drop. That is normal shift. I think you are still in it.

Look at your chart here:
https://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll207/ChristinaJacob2006/Untitled-3.jpg

See the 2 sets of 3 temps I circled in red? That is an cool pattern.

Your charts looks triphasic to me!!!!! :happydance:

Avanemo- You're only 11 DPO! Give it some more time. Your pattern looks great! That would be SO cool to find out you have a BFP! I actually called First Response today to talk to them about their tests. They said when they say 5 days before your missed period, they are talking about people who have a regular 14 day LP. Even then the odds are low. The 99% positive by missed period is 15 DPO. :) So see? You still have a whilte!

Avanemo- You're only 11 DPO! Give it some more time. Your pattern looks great! That would be SO cool to find out you have a BFP! I actually called First Response today to talk to them about their tests. They said when they say 5 days before your missed period, they are talking about people who have a regular 14 day LP. Even then the odds are low. The 99% positive by missed period is 15 DPO. :) So see? You still have a whilte!

Did you really call them? how cool! haha... I know but dont you think our bodies usually process Hcg the same every pregnancy? My other babies, IM SURE I had a positive by 3 days before my missed period... and I do have exactly a 14 day LP, so wouldnt that mean Im the person whos supposed to get a positive 6 days before a missed period? I dont know... I just have this feeling Im out!

Like I said, my husband has issues... the only thing is there is a strong possibility that I had a chemical in March so if I did then that means he must shoot something off sometimes right?? haha.... sigh. this is hard!

Still no period for you right?? So thats good news! either way it means your LP is extending! hopefully it also means youre pregnant! :D

Did you really call them? how cool! haha... I know but dont you think our bodies usually process Hcg the same every pregnancy? My other babies, IM SURE I had a positive by 3 days before my missed period... and I do have exactly a 14 day LP, so wouldnt that mean Im the person whos supposed to get a positive 6 days before a missed period? I dont know... I just have this feeling Im out!

Like I said, my husband has issues... the only thing is there is a strong possibility that I had a chemical in March so if I did then that means he must shoot something off sometimes right?? haha.... sigh. this is hard!

Still no period for you right?? So thats good news! either way it means your LP is extending! hopefully it also means youre pregnant! :D

Oh I totally called them! Your odds of getting an accurate result (as in a positive if you are really pregnant) at 9-10 DPO are only 40%! And that is for everyone. This means if you have a 10 day LP, your odds of getting a positive on the day of your missed period is only 40%. It really put things in perspective for me.

Still no period for me. No cramps or backache today either, which is usually AF. I don't know. I really want to be pregnant, and to be honest I really feel pregnant, but I've told myself that before and turned out BFN. Last time I was pregnant with twins and I got a faint positive at 11 DPO, but my HCG was crazy high. At 6 weeks it was over 12,000 so the early result doesn't surprise me. LOL. I just don't want to get my hopes up. Im on CD 30. My longest cycle in the last 8 months was 28 days

Oh I totally called them! Your odds of getting an accurate result (as in a positive if you are really pregnant) at 9-10 DPO are only 40%! And that is for everyone. This means if you have a 10 day LP, your odds of getting a positive on the day of your missed period is only 40%. It really put things in perspective for me.

Still no period for me. No cramps or backache today either, which is usually AF. I don't know. I really want to be pregnant, and to be honest I really feel pregnant, but I've told myself that before and turned out BFN. Last time I was pregnant with twins and I got a faint positive at 11 DPO, but my HCG was crazy high. At 6 weeks it was over 12,000 so the early result doesn't surprise me. LOL. I just don't want to get my hopes up. Im on CD 30. My longest cycle in the last 8 months was 28 days

Rachel, I THINK it sounds like you are pregnant! I know our bodies do weird things and sometimes slip in an extra long cycle etc... but everything about you sounds pregnant to me! didnt you say you were throwing up yesterday?? Is that normal for you?

Rachel, I THINK it sounds like you are pregnant! I know our bodies do weird things and sometimes slip in an extra long cycle etc... but everything about you sounds pregnant to me! didnt you say you were throwing up yesterday?? Is that normal for you?

No it isn't normal for me to be nauseated. I don't have any of it today. Just loads of creamy CM. Its frustrating to get a BFN day after day though. Pretty much all of the symptoms I've had in the 2WW are gone with the exception of slightly larger breasts, a sore throat today, and that odd sweet taste I've had since about 3 DPO. :wacko: I still cry a bunch. I went and had a massage today to relax. I'm not really stressing about AF coming, I'm just confused by it all. My last two cycles were 24 and 25 days. I just can't stop testing! I'm a crazy nut this month! I've never been this bad before so it shocks me on how nuts I've been about it.

No it isn't normal for me to be nauseated. I don't have any of it today. Just loads of creamy CM. Its frustrating to get a BFN day after day though. Pretty much all of the symptoms I've had in the 2WW are gone with the exception of slightly larger breasts, a sore throat today, and that odd sweet taste I've had since about 3 DPO. :wacko: I still cry a bunch. I went and had a massage today to relax. I'm not really stressing about AF coming, I'm just confused by it all. My last two cycles were 24 and 25 days. I just can't stop testing! I'm a crazy nut this month! I've never been this bad before so it shocks me on how nuts I've been about it.

I know what you mean. Im not as nutty this month, but I was SO nutty last month! I think I spent 150$ on tests! My OH was ready to kill me. I just KNEW I was! I felt EVERYTHING I was supposed to....

you know I have a friend who is an OB/GYN and she told me to remember that EVERY MONTH Our bodies think they are pregnant to prepare for a baby... so the whole symptom spotting the first week and a half is almost totally irrelovent because every woman will have those symptoms due to the progesterone we produce pregnant or not. Its when our bodies figure out we arent pregnant any more that we really need to pay attention. So the fact that you still have high temps tell me that when your body normally has figured out its not pregnant, yours hasnt this cycle! that has to mean something right???

I know what you mean. Im not as nutty this month, but I was SO nutty last month! I think I spent 150$ on tests! My OH was ready to kill me. I just KNEW I was! I felt EVERYTHING I was supposed to....

you know I have a friend who is an OB/GYN and she told me to remember that EVERY MONTH Our bodies think they are pregnant to prepare for a baby... so the whole symptom spotting the first week and a half is almost totally irrelovent because every woman will have those symptoms due to the progesterone we produce pregnant or not. Its when our bodies figure out we arent pregnant any more that we really need to pay attention. So the fact that you still have high temps tell me that when your body normally has figured out its not pregnant, yours hasnt this cycle! that has to mean something right???

God, I hope so. I've spent a ton this month on tests. My hubby would KILL me if he knew how much :blush:

The strange thing is - I'm an RN, so logically I know these things about hormones, symptoms, etc, but I just get SO consumed by wanting to be pregnant, I go looney. :wacko:

I understand!! It makes us craZy!!!! and broke! hahaha... I still feel nauseas and shaky. Its amazing how much I feel nauseas just in general that I never noticed until I wanted a baby! hahaha...

I understand!! It makes us craZy!!!! and broke! hahaha... I still feel nauseas and shaky. Its amazing how much I feel nauseas just in general that I never noticed until I wanted a baby! hahaha...

Its so true. I never noticed symptoms until I started looking for them :) Where are located at?

Its so true. I never noticed symptoms until I started looking for them :) Where are located at?

Im in California, Sacramento to be exact. An RN huh? How cool! Im a forensic psychologist. I have two kids, one is 3 and the other 13 but they have a different father then the man I am with now,,, Its hard for me to love a man and not want to have his baby, is that weird? I think my biggest fear when I start my period Sunday is that I will really have realized he and I cant just conventionally have a baby... and that makes me sad!

Did you say you have a son?

Im in California, Sacramento to be exact. An RN huh? How cool! Im a forensic psychologist. I have two kids, one is 3 and the other 13 but they have a different father then the man I am with now,,, Its hard for me to love a man and not want to have his baby, is that weird? I think my biggest fear when I start my period Sunday is that I will really have realized he and I cant just conventionally have a baby... and that makes me sad!

I do have a son. My husband and I were HS sweethearts, but went our separate ways after HS and I married someone else. My son biologically belongs to my ex-husband. My husband has adopted him though :) We've felt our family was missing someone for a long time. We've tried for so long it seems. It was difficult for me to even start exploring fertility testing and fertility options. I'm not sure why, so I understand what makes you sad about it. I took it pretty hard.

Forensic psychology?! That's awesome! I looked into forensic nursing at one time, but was blown away by the training and requirements. I specialized in cardiology - mainly interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, and bypass surgery. I loved doing it! I haven't worked in about a year and it makes me miss it alot. I stopped when I found out I was pregnant last year with twins and started having problems. I never went back after my miscarriage. I guess some part of me was hoping we would get pregnant right away and I wouldn't have to. I was afraid of starting back up and having to quit again if I had problems. 7 months later... here I am. I can't believe I've been holding out hope SO long like this. I feel like I've put my whole life on hold to have this baby sometimes and that part of it makes me sad.

I do have a son. My husband and I were HS sweethearts, but went our separate ways after HS and I married someone else. My son biologically belongs to my ex-husband. My husband has adopted him though :) We've felt our family was missing someone for a long time. We've tried for so long it seems. It was difficult for me to even start exploring fertility testing and fertility options. I'm not sure why, so I understand what makes you sad about it. I took it pretty hard.

Forensic psychology?! That's awesome! I looked into forensic nursing at one time, but was blown away by the training and requirements. I specialized in cardiology - mainly interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, and bypass surgery. I loved doing it! I haven't worked in about a year and it makes me miss it alot. I stopped when I found out I was pregnant last year with twins and started having problems. I never went back after my miscarriage. I guess some part of me was hoping we would get pregnant right away and I wouldn't have to. I was afraid of starting back up and having to quit again if I had problems. 7 months later... here I am. I can't believe I've been holding out hope SO long like this. I feel like I've put my whole life on hold to have this baby sometimes and that part of it makes me sad.

I can totally understand what you mean about not wanting to go back to work and then leave again! And I know what you mean about putting your life on hold too...I think there is alot to be said for trying to not do that and focus on LIVING and then poof you get pregnant, I dont know why that is but I feel like I hear it more and more from women! Maybe not going back to work but maybe volunteering somewhere or getting involved in some kind of project that would take some of your mind off of getting pregnant, just to see if that might make you one of the people who, when you looked away- it happened! Whats that phrase, a watched pot never boils? I dont know the answers! I just like to make suggestions anyway. :)

Wow cardiac nursing sounds very interesting! Forensic nursing would be very interesting, but I can see why all the qualifications are neccesary, its also very risky! I dont have as much one on one contact with criminals as that... but at times it is very exciting. :) I spend alot of time pouring over files and pictures and evidence and that isnt quite as exciting but it also cuts back on the risk... at least a little bit. I have always believed that if my rehabilitation suggestions just saved one human life, my career has been worth it and any risk associated. I am sure as a nurse, especially a cardiac nurse, you have saved far more than one life! How cool!

How are you feeling now?? you have made it thru yet another day! its almost over! tomorrow will be CD31 right?? I would say you should make a call to get a blood test if your period doesnt come tomorrow! Or should I say "AF", Im not very down with the whole blog talk yet! :) Hang in there Rachel!! I know its been a hard journey but that little baby, or babies (hehe) will be so worth it!!!! :hugs:

I can totally understand what you mean about not wanting to go back to work and then leave again! And I know what you mean about putting your life on hold too...I think there is alot to be said for trying to not do that and focus on LIVING and then poof you get pregnant, I dont know why that is but I feel like I hear it more and more from women! Maybe not going back to work but maybe volunteering somewhere or getting involved in some kind of project that would take some of your mind off of getting pregnant, just to see if that might make you one of the people who, when you looked away- it happened! Whats that phrase, a watched pot never boils? I dont know the answers! I just like to make suggestions anyway. :)

Wow cardiac nursing sounds very interesting! Forensic nursing would be very interesting, but I can see why all the qualifications are neccesary, its also very risky! I dont have as much one on one contact with criminals as that... but at times it is very exciting. :) I spend alot of time pouring over files and pictures and evidence and that isnt quite as exciting but it also cuts back on the risk... at least a little bit. I have always believed that if my rehabilitation suggestions just saved one human life, my career has been worth it and any risk associated. I am sure as a nurse, especially a cardiac nurse, you have saved far more than one life! How cool!

How are you feeling now?? you have made it thru yet another day! its almost over! tomorrow will be CD31 right?? I would say you should make a call to get a blood test if your period doesnt come tomorrow! Or should I say "AF", Im not very down with the whole blog talk yet! :) Hang in there Rachel!! I know its been a hard journey but that little baby, or babies (hehe) will be so worth it!!!! :hugs:

I am going to start volunteering for now just to keep my mind busy. Your job is totally awesome by the way. :)

Yes, tomorrow is CD31. I've got pain on the left ovary area on and off which now makes me suspect a cyst. I've had them in the past, but they have never affected my cycles before, although they certainly can. I'm going to give it until the weekend, test Monday morning if AF isn't here and call for an appointment if I am still having pain, neg tests, and no AF. I think it definitely deserves investigation at that point. I also want to rule out ectopic pregnancy at that point. I'm so scared of that. Otherwise, I feel fine. No nausea, no headache after the massage, no breast tenderness. I still have slight backache, odd taste, and creamy CM (and discomfort on the left). How are you feeling tonight?

I am going to start volunteering for now just to keep my mind busy. Your job is totally awesome by the way. :)

Yes, tomorrow is CD31. I've got pain on the left ovary area on and off which now makes me suspect a cyst. I've had them in the past, but they have never affected my cycles before, although they certainly can. I'm going to give it until the weekend, test Monday morning if AF isn't here and call for an appointment if I am still having pain, neg tests, and no AF. I think it definitely deserves investigation at that point. I also want to rule out ectopic pregnancy at that point. I'm so scared of that. Otherwise, I feel fine. No nausea, no headache after the massage, no breast tenderness. I still have slight backache, odd taste, and creamy CM (and discomfort on the left). How are you feeling tonight?

I think volunteering is a great way to keep busy, but stay free to take care of YOU when the time is right! Good for you! Thank you, I think YOUR job is awesome! I did get the opportunity recently to sit face to face with someone on death row and as chilling as it was, being apart of a parole board for someone like that keeps you on your career toes let me tell you! I also had the opportunity to take a group of at risk kids to San Quintin during an execution once to really show them why a life of crime doesnt pay... things like that make me love what I do. Going to county and meeting with wife beaters, and drunks- that Ive already seen 15 times before, those are the days I hate my job! Im sure when you were working you had those good and bad times too! Can you volunteer with nurseries or something? Like maybe at a childrens home with sick babies who are in the system? That would be kind of fulfilling? What kind of volunteer opps are you looking at?

Yes I def think your time line is good and you need to go in if nothing happens by then, if theres any chance its a cyst you dont want to risk any further damage... from it growing etc.

I feel fine, I think my symptoms are going away too..... bllaaaaaaaaah! :( Oh well... Like I said, after this month- Im going to stop watching my pot too and hope it boils soon! :)

I think volunteering is a great way to keep busy, but stay free to take care of YOU when the time is right! Good for you! Thank you, I think YOUR job is awesome! I did get the opportunity recently to sit face to face with someone on death row and as chilling as it was, being apart of a parole board for someone like that keeps you on your career toes let me tell you! I also had the opportunity to take a group of at risk kids to San Quintin during an execution once to really show them why a life of crime doesnt pay... things like that make me love what I do. Going to county and meeting with wife beaters, and drunks- that Ive already seen 15 times before, those are the days I hate my job! Im sure when you were working you had those good and bad times too! Can you volunteer with nurseries or something? Like maybe at a childrens home with sick babies who are in the system? That would be kind of fulfilling? What kind of volunteer opps are you looking at?

Yes I def think your time line is good and you need to go in if nothing happens by then, if theres any chance its a cyst you dont want to risk any further damage... from it growing etc.

I feel fine, I think my symptoms are going away too..... bllaaaaaaaaah! :( Oh well... Like I said, after this month- Im going to stop watching my pot too and hope it boils soon! :)

I'm looking at doing some work with the military or something like that. I'm not sure I could volunteer with babies right now, i still get super jealous. I'm embarrassed to admit it, but its true. I would love to do work with other older children and toddlers though since my son is 3. I would love that!

I couldn't imagine coming face to face with people like that! I don't even think I could be objective about being on a parole board. Your job seems very challenging! I had good and bad times nursing of course. I've actually only lost two patients during the whole time I was actively working in the hospital. It still haunts me. The feeling of saving a life is amazing, but the feeling of loosing one (despite doing everything possible) follows you forever. I still remember their names and faces :( One was 83 and had terminal pancreatic cancer and had never made end of life decisions, the other was a young 37 year old woman who passed away after having a sudden, severe heart attack. I worked for 5 years before I quit last year from the pregnancy.

The more I think about it, I'm thinking this is a cyst. It makes more sense than pregnancy. I actually have relaxed alot more since it came to my mind. I'm glad you decided on your break coming up. I took a two month break on my short cycles in March and April - no BBT, no OPKs, no forums. I'm glad too, but was ready to get back this month. This is the first time I've actually met people on here to talk to and I have to say, it is made a world of difference!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->