5 DPO today... who's with me? :)

I'm doing well. I had a great workout this afternoon! Right now I'm baking a cake for work tomorrow and brownies for DH. My cat better let me sleep tomorrow.

I'm doing well. I had a great workout this afternoon! Right now I'm baking a cake for work tomorrow and brownies for DH. My cat better let me sleep tomorrow.

Yum! Cake sounds so good. I was lazy and purchased a batch of fresh cookies at our local fresh market tonight. I was going to have a few until my hubby came home from work and mowed them down like he hadn't seen a meal in days. Men! LOL

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has problems with their cat waking them up. It seems once I get comfy, there he is jumping on me. He is about 15 pounds so he can make you uncomfortable pretty fast. Plus he purrs really loud for a long, long time at night. Love the cat, but I would love some sleep too here lately.

hey ladies!!! sorry i was mia all day Ive been in court.. Im so sorry about the BFN Rachel, I hope that it doesnt mean youre out! if you expected your period today and it didnt come that has to be a good sign right!?! how are you feeling now??

I dont think Im gonna test anymore unless my period doesnt come. Today, not testing, I felt so much more relaxed about it. I honestly dont think Im pregnant this month so this way it can be more of a pleasant surprise if my period doesnt come...

Does anyone take their temp at night just to see? I have been off and on and it seems in the evening Im in the 99's! Its 99.6 right now, and Im not sick. weird huh? what about you guys?

Cant wait to see all our temps tomorrow! yahoo!

:) Big hugs...

hey ladies!!! sorry i was mia all day Ive been in court.. Im so sorry about the BFN Rachel, I hope that it doesnt mean youre out! if you expected your period today and it didnt come that has to be a good sign right!?! how are you feeling now??

I dont think Im gonna test anymore unless my period doesnt come. Today, not testing, I felt so much more relaxed about it. I honestly dont think Im pregnant this month so this way it can be more of a pleasant surprise if my period doesnt come...

Does anyone take their temp at night just to see? I have been off and on and it seems in the evening Im in the 99's! Its 99.6 right now, and Im not sick. weird huh? what about you guys?

I did take my temp this evening and it was normal. I think that is good for u. I've read that your normal temps can be higher when your pregnant.

I did take my temp this evening and it was normal. I think that is good for u. I've read that your normal temps can be higher when your pregnant.

you know, they always say YOU KNOW when youre preggo... and I think I did with my other girls... I just dont feel it this time... My gut tells me that its just not going to happen for me and please dont get me wrong, Im a very optimistic person, but when you know the fertility issues make it next to impossible... its hard to keep believing... I think I am going to need a lil break after this month and just LIVE because this is hard... Im sure you guys understand.

Rachel did you go to the doctor and get some bad news about your IUI? I wasnt sure if I missed a message or what but it sounds like you feel about like me right now!

Whatever we do, I think its very important we never give up fully... miracles happen EVERY DAY!!!

OH and Christina, I dont think the temps mean that much. Btw, have you broke and tested?? I didnt break our deal unlike RACHEL!!!! hehehehehe... addict! :kiss:

I did test this evening. :blush: And it was a :bfn:

I hadn't held my bladder that long. I'm not sure why I even tested. I just felt like it.

I did test this evening. :blush: And it was a :bfn:

I hadn't held my bladder that long. I'm not sure why I even tested. I just felt like it.

Ok see if I ever make any pacts with you people again! hehehehe... kidding. Sorry about the BFN :( youre still in!!!! you are!!!!

Hi ladies,

I on CD33 now and 8dPO. On a usual cycle I would be due today so not sure whether to test or not as still very early in DPO. My temp shot up the past two days but dropped today but still over the coverline - could this be implantation or does it mean AF is on the way?

Ive tried to paste a link to my chart but not sure if it will work or not?!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

Ok see if I ever make any pacts with you people again! hehehehe... kidding. Sorry about the BFN :( youre still in!!!! you are!!!!

:blush::blush::blush: The test made me do it. :rofl:

I had every intention of holding out, I just couldn't! I didn't even test the last two months believe it or not. I don't know why I was such a crazy about it this time. :dohh:

Well anyway, yes, I had my first "fertility appointment" and I felt a little disappointed. The doc was great and really understanding, but I'm not sure I like her plan for it all. My hubby is military so we have to go on base for our care and there really isn't such a thing as a "second opinion". I still can't complain because we don't pay for our healthcare.

So anyway, I gave her my history. Told her all about my irregular cycles, my documented history of a progesterone deficiency with my last pregnancy, my retroverted/retroflexed uterus, my short LP, etc, etc. I think the one thing that got her focused on my husband was telling her that my son is not biologically his. I was married before I met my husband. So she thought the problems must be him. I'm not saying there are issues there, because we know there are, but there are also issues with me. She refused to do ANY kind of testing on me using my husband completed a sperm analysis twice. She kept saying it was "easier and more economical" to test him first. I was annoyed by it, but at least grateful we are getting somewhere with it. She also added I could no get a referral to a RE unless I had 2 more miscarriages (I was like wwwwhhhhhaaattt???? who in the heck wants 3!!) or there was something wrong with both my husband and me.

So, I'm officially late for AF today. I tested again, BFN. I think my cycles are off. I really did have my hopes up though. My temp was still above coverline, but down a little, so I guess it is possible for her to show up later in the evening. All of my "symptoms" are gone, too. Other than a sore throat and headache. I can't wait to hear back from you all this morning.

I think all of us need a good nights sleep! I know all of us tbakeep wondering and questioning which makes it harder, then it makes the temps off which makes it even harder! You ladies are so dedicated and caring yall deserve for this to be it! Thanks for being there for me too!

**TMI alert!!!!** a side note, my cx is soft closed and medium/high right now with creamy watery cm.. Maye therl- hope? Hope for all! ;)
That's what I have too

I was thinking about checking mine, but I've never done it before :blush:

Would it be worth it? I'm a little nervous about doing it and I don't know why. What would I even look for?

It's normal to be nervous. I didn't do it until I worked at an obgyn office and I would have to check other womens to check for dilation.

It can be hard the first month or two to find your norm. Different times of the day, it may feel different. Even if you are constipated or just had a bowel movement it can be different.
first thing you want to do is have very clean hands and undernails. Insert one or two fingers in, middle finger may be easiest, and feel gently to the back of the vaginal opening. You will notice a neck like thing with a slit it the middle. Some women can't feel the slit or "os" if you have had one or more pregnancies through vaginal birth, it may feel slightly open even during pregnancy. This is ok since it is only the external os and not internal.
early in your cycle, the os may feel slightly open around menstration to allow for flow. It should be low and hard, even feeling a little shriveled compared to other times of the month. After menstration, the cervix is usually low/medium position closed and hard Then as your progress toward ovulation, the cervix should be high and slightly or very open since I have had one vag delivery, it is very open that time of the month. it feels soft too. then after ovulation, it comes low again and starts to feel hard.
Every woman is different so it may be different for you. During preg, cervix should be med/high with soft aspects. but we don't know when this occurs in everyone, some at 2-3 weeks others more like 8-10.
It is important to check every day if you are going to use that to help pinpoint ovulation so you can get a good idea of what is normal.
also, being hard soft or mushy is a relative. hard as a nose or soft like lips can be different for many women. you will notice even when it is soft, you will have a firm underlying tissue which is normal. You just have manu layers to the cervix.

Therels the crash course. now you don't need to heck your cervix and if you don't feel comfy doing it, that's perfectly fine and normal! if you have any other q about it, you can ask! ;) hope this helps!

:blush::blush::blush: The test made me do it. :rofl:

I had every intention of holding out, I just couldn't! I didn't even test the last two months believe it or not. I don't know why I was such a crazy about it this time. :dohh:

Well anyway, yes, I had my first "fertility appointment" and I felt a little disappointed. The doc was great and really understanding, but I'm not sure I like her plan for it all. My hubby is military so we have to go on base for our care and there really isn't such a thing as a "second opinion". I still can't complain because we don't pay for our healthcare.

So anyway, I gave her my history. Told her all about my irregular cycles, my documented history of a progesterone deficiency with my last pregnancy, my retroverted/retroflexed uterus, my short LP, etc, etc. I think the one thing that got her focused on my husband was telling her that my son is not biologically his. I was married before I met my husband. So she thought the problems must be him. I'm not saying there are issues there, because we know there are, but there are also issues with me. She refused to do ANY kind of testing on me using my husband completed a sperm analysis twice. She kept saying it was "easier and more economical" to test him first. I was annoyed by it, but at least grateful we are getting somewhere with it. She also added I could no get a referral to a RE unless I had 2 more miscarriages (I was like wwwwhhhhhaaattt???? who in the heck wants 3!!) or there was something wrong with both my husband and me.

So, I'm officially late for AF today. I tested again, BFN. I think my cycles are off. I really did have my hopes up though. My temp was still above coverline, but down a little, so I guess it is possible for her to show up later in the evening. All of my "symptoms" are gone, too. Other than a sore throat and headache. I can't wait to hear back from you all this morning.

Well that sounds VERY frustrating! I would just keep trying as you have been and take as much as you can from the doctors. I know that sounds like cliche advice, but at some point these doctrs make it harder then it should be, you know?

How are you feeling today? My temp dropped. I already knew I was out tho! Heres my chart....https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/34d6a4

I'm sorry about bfn Rachel, but maybe it's still to early. I've heard of women not getting bfp until a week after. I've also seem women who never got the bfp on urine test but needed blood test. If you haven't started by next week with bfn, then I would make an appointment. And don't feel silly about making an appt either! Some women feel like if they were it would show on hpt but that's not always the case! Keep up your hope! Maybe by tonight, you will be full fledged hormonal with vomiting! Here's hoping! ;)

sorry for mispellings and such on my replies. I'm on my phone and it takes forever to change it.

I've also had more let down relfex type tingling with some pain these last couple of days. It's only slight pain and more tingling, but that is weird because I've not had it since nursing my son!

* TMI*Cx medium soft and very closed (hasnt been like this since having son!) with creamy cm a lot of it..

Your temp didn't drop. That is normal shift. I think you are still in it.

Look at your chart here:
https://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll207/ChristinaJacob2006/Untitled-3.jpg

See the 2 sets of 3 temps I circled in red? That is an cool pattern.

I've also had more let down relfex type tingling with some pain these last couple of days. It's only slight pain and more tingling, but that is weird because I've not had it since nursing my son!

* TMI*Cx medium soft and very closed (hasnt been like this since having son!) with creamy cm a lot of it..

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you..

Thank you Christina! that does kinda look like a normal shift hmmmm... All I know is I tested (since you guys ruined our pact, ahem... ahem... lol) and its stark white. I REALLY think it would be positive by now! Im just gonna wait it out now and if I get no period Sunday I can be pleasantly surprised! :happydance:

Hows your temp looking, I didnt get a chance to look yet... but I will now.

Your temp didn't drop. That is normal shift. I think you are still in it.

Look at your chart here:
https://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll207/ChristinaJacob2006/Untitled-3.jpg

See the 2 sets of 3 temps I circled in red? That is an cool pattern.

OH NO you had to throw away another one? :( What happened?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->