5 Facts..

Twag, I am crossing my fingers and hope she will take well to her chemo and beat this thing!

Well yeah but there was the end of WW1 too Rags.

I'll try but there's not much to say!

1. I played flute/piccolo for years and almost pursued it in University but switched to psychology last minute.

2. I'm an autism mom. I think everyone should really get to know someone with autism because they are such incredible people with amazing minds.

3. I've suffered from anxiety, depression, ocd, and eating disorders since I was a kid. I like Christmas because it gives me something to focus on and all the music, lights, decorations and sights calm me. This year will be very hard for me because I haven't been in a store since March and won't be able to fully experience Christmas.

4. I love finding cute and unique outfits for my kids that they will still like and wear. It's like a hobby. My daughters have over 200 hair bows/barrettes. #-o

5. Um, I'm Canadian. Not a very interesting fact but I know there's not too many of us here. I'm jealous of all the neat things you have in your stores over there.

Love your facts. Also an autism mum and agree whole heartedly with the statement that everyone should get to know someone with autism!

1. Praying for a miracle BFP at age 46 (47 in Feb)
2. Hoping to move house next year and can't wait to have a little more space!
3. I am blood group A negative which is quite rare as only 8% population have it.
4. I chat to people more online than I do in real life.
5 . My favourite smells are almond essence and roses and the male Irish accent melts me lol

Wilko had some Christmas songs today. I was on a mission for paint rollers so didn't look at anything :-(

I'll try but there's not much to say!

1. I played flute/piccolo for years and almost pursued it in University but switched to psychology last minute.

2. I'm an autism mom. I think everyone should really get to know someone with autism because they are such incredible people with amazing minds.

3. I've suffered from anxiety, depression, ocd, and eating disorders since I was a kid. I like Christmas because it gives me something to focus on and all the music, lights, decorations and sights calm me. This year will be very hard for me because I haven't been in a store since March and won't be able to fully experience Christmas.

4. I love finding cute and unique outfits for my kids that they will still like and wear. It's like a hobby. My daughters have over 200 hair bows/barrettes. #-o

5. Um, I'm Canadian. Not a very interesting fact but I know there's not too many of us here. I'm jealous of all the neat things you have in your stores over there.
I’m an Autism mum too xx

1. Praying for a miracle BFP at age 46 (47 in Feb)
2. Hoping to move house next year and can't wait to have a little more space!
3. I am blood group A negative which is quite rare as only 8% population have it.
4. I chat to people more online than I do in real life.
5 . My favourite smells are almond essence and roses and the male Irish accent melts me lol

I am B negative I think only 2% of the population have it :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"