5 Facts..

Love learning about everyone!

I love my little ‘friend group’ on here, wouldn’t have got through this whole journey without them <3

Love learning about everyone!

I love my little ‘friend group’ on here, wouldn’t have got through this whole journey without them <3
Truthfully, you girls have kept my sane the last couple of weeks, I could never be more grateful to you all xx

I’m totally addicted to BnB and I actually quite like seeing the same names haha.

I do hope more members become active I’d hate to lose this site !

Bit off topic but for those that love tatty teddy 59p for the bags and 99p for the wrapping paper. I did post this in the wrapping paper thread too haha . I just love it !

695BDD2A-A472-4EAA-854B-1572BA9D40DC.jpeg

As long as the forum stays open even if it is quiet so that we can still hang out here then I'll be happy. To be honest most forums I have been on over the years have all moved over to Facebook groups but its not quite the same as having a santas grotto haha

Hello all love Reading about you lady's

1. I absolutely love my slippers and pj's and could live In my comfys.

2. I started up my business in lockdown after putting if off for years due to my mental health needing something to focus on

3. We now have a pup and I am truly dreading putting my tree up this year :shock:.

4. This grotto makes me so so happy every year. It's the one thing I look forward to without fail

5. I had my gallbladder removed in July. Heck that was not fun

X sorry lol i have no interesting bits about me :-k

Grotto is my fave. I don't feel like christmas lead up would be the same without it now!!

I still cant think of 5 interesting things about me :haha: ill try!

1. I've not informally gone by my birth name since I was 13 (except for my Dad, he still calls me my 'real' name)

2. We own a children's entertainment business and have bouncy castles, soft play, build a bear parties etc. I have SO much fun, and get paid for it!

3. I have been bleaching my hair since I was 13 years old!

4. I'm allergic to Chlorine

5. I am so uninteresting I can't think of anything else to say.

Wow that was dull!!!

Grotto is my fave. I don't feel like christmas lead up would be the same without it now!!

1. I've not informally gone by my birth name since I was 13 (except for my Dad, he still calls me my 'real' name)

2. We own a children's entertainment business and have bouncy castles, soft play, build a bear parties etc. I have SO much fun, and get paid for it!

Wow that was dull!!!

I was the same I mean, why I had to share gallbladder removal says it all really  lol xx

Kirsty it was nice to read about you! I had no idea that you had such a cool business! I hope the new lockdown won't go hard on you. FX!

I think it brings us closer together knowing things like this xx

Wow that was dull!!!

I didn't know you had a business either! Sounds like so much fun :D

As long as the forum stays open even if it is quiet so that we can still hang out here then I'll be happy. To be honest most forums I have been on over the years have all moved over to Facebook groups but its not quite the same as having a santas grotto haha

I much prefer forums to Facebook groups! :D

Kirsty I always loved that business idea and suggested it once to DH. Anything party related....never got any further than that though

:shrug:

Gosh Kirsty, fun, but very hard work.

We love it. Making children’s parties special and seeing their faces, and getting paid for it! But yes it’s hard work.
Let’s not even talk about this year as parties haven’t been allowed and we’ve really felt that!
Here’s hoping everyone will want HUGE celebrations next year when we are allowed :)

Thanks for the well wishes ladies (she has started chemo she cannot have surgery as it is in her liver quite bad so she has to have chemo she gets her port fitted today)

I have loved learning a bit about everyone - I have been on BnB now for what 8 years and I love it but sadly isn't as busy as it used to be :sad:

We love it. Making children’s parties special and seeing their faces, and getting paid for it! But yes it’s hard work.
Let’s not even talk about this year as parties haven’t been allowed and we’ve really felt that!
Here’s hoping everyone will want HUGE celebrations next year when we are allowed :)
All I can say is that the original 'roaring 20's' happened for a reason - the country taking the chance to let their hair down after a global pandemic!

Oh when this is over I can imagine some huge parties. So many children (and adults) have missed out. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"