5 Facts..

monkee12

Reaction score
Ok so since we’re about to go back into lockdown I thought we could do a 5 facts about each other post. Get to know each other a little more.

Facts about me:

1. I absolutely love Christmas and usually go all out.

2. My favourite thing in the whole world is Tatty Teddy, and my bears are a big support for my anxiety.

3. I am a military wife

4. My dream job would be too work in hospitality in Tenerife

5. I plan to move to Spain in the future.

1. I'm Christmas Crazy

2. Despite all the issues of this year my mental health has actually been the best it has been in years, I'm talking double digits.

3. I home educate one of my children, would love to have them all home but for various reasons don't.

4. I'm hoping to get a BFP for Christmas :haha:

5. I always have big ideas for businesses I could start but never follow through :haha:

It's quite sad I can't think of 5 interesting facts about me....I'll give it a go.

1- I love seeing my children learn and progress in their education and well being. It makes me :-D
2- Home is my happy place, although hope to move in 2021. I am obsessed with looking at houses I can't afford!
3- After a pretty rubbish 2019, 2020 actually hasn't been that bad for me personally.
4- I love all animals but don't like them actually near me (prefer to watch from a distance -DDs want a hamster!)
5- I love everting well organised and everything has its place. Always organising the house/car/handbag etc

I sound pretty boring!!!

It's quite sad I can't think of 5 interesting facts about me....I'll give it a go.

1- I love seeing my children learn and progress in their education and well being. It makes me :-D
2- Home is my happy place, although hope to move in 2021. I am obsessed with looking at houses I can't afford!
3- After a pretty rubbish 2019, 2020 actually hasn't been that bad for me personally.
4- I love all animals but don't like them actually near me (prefer to watch from a distance -DDs want a hamster!)
5- I love everting well organised and everything has its place. Always organising the house/car/handbag etc

I sound pretty boring!!!

I struggled too haha

Ooooh, I wanna play! But I’m not sure what 5 things I can say about myself :lol:

1) This Christmas will be the first Christmas in our very own home (after being meant to move in in June!) - I can’t wait! <3

2) I looooove feeling cosy. Fairy lights, lamps, blankets, pjs- I have a real problem with buying them!

3) I am 5ft10, although I don’t think I ever look particularly tall :shrug:

4) I am absolute stickler for organisation- lists, boxes etc. I love things looking neat and tidy.

5) This Christmas will be my little DDs first Christmas and my big DDs first as a big sister :cloud9:

Ok so since we’re about to go back into lockdown I thought we could do a 5 facts about each other post. Get to know each other a little more.

Facts about me:

1. I absolutely love Christmas and usually go all out.

2. My favourite thing in the whole world is Tatty Teddy, and my bears are a big support for my anxiety.

3. I am a military wife

4. My dream job would be too work in hospitality in Tenerife

5. I plan to move to Spain in the future.

I've got loads of tatty teddy figured i'm planning to sell soon and they've just sat in storage for years. Do they sell for much? Wonder if I should put on a Facebook group x

1. I love writing long chatty letters and have lots of penpals and a huge cute stationery collection.

2. I can wiggle both my little toes by themselves. It looks pretty weird!

3. I'm a recovering alcoholic and go to AA meetings which are so helpful.

4. I'm also recovering from an eating disorder (I don't do things by halves me! :dohh:)

5. I get up at 4am every day out of choice. It's my favourite time of day :)

Hi, this is a lovely idea=D&gt;

1. I've spent a lot of my life travelling around for work and fun, it's been fantastic, but I absolutely adore raising my family in my wonderful home country, Scotland.
2. I LOVE driving - anything, cars, vans, anything I can get hold of. I love being alone in a car on a long journey, just me and the radio - it's also a great place to have serious conversations with the children (I think they're beginning to dread me suggesting they come anywhere with me!)
3. 2020 feels like it's been a proper gift to my wee family! I know its been hard in so many ways, but we've had time we would never have had together and that's been amazing.
4. I enjoy seeing shows and like introducing friends and children to live theatre, anything, comedy, dance, drama, opera.
5. Winter is my time! Dark cold nights, snow (if we're lucky), sledging, getting wrapped up warm going out and when I'm home cosying up with a blanket and hot water bottle lit by fairy lights, what's not to love?

I've got loads of tatty teddy figured i'm planning to sell soon and they've just sat in storage for years. Do they sell for much? Wonder if I should put on a Facebook group x
What do you have? I may be interested price depending. Depending on what you have regarding prices really. Xx

Hi, this is a lovely idea=D&gt;

1. I've spent a lot of my life travelling around for work and fun, it's been fantastic, but I absolutely adore raising my family in my wonderful home country, Scotland.
2. I LOVE driving - anything, cars, vans, anything I can get hold of. I love being alone in a car on a long journey, just me and the radio - it's also a great place to have serious conversations with the children (I think they're beginning to dread me suggesting they come anywhere with me!)
3. 2020 feels like it's been a proper gift to my wee family! I know its been hard in so many ways, but we've had time we would never have had together and that's been amazing.
4. I enjoy seeing shows and like introducing friends and children to live theatre, anything, comedy, dance, drama, opera.
5. Winter is my time! Dark cold nights, snow (if we're lucky), sledging, getting wrapped up warm going out and when I'm home cosying up with a blanket and hot water bottle lit by fairy lights, what's not to love?
Thank you, thought it would be nice to try and get to know each other more hehe xx

What do you have? I may be interested price depending. Depending on what you have regarding prices really. Xx

Loads of the little figures from about 12 years ago maybe some of the plush bears too. I'm going to get them out of the loft at some point so I can send pics. No idea re prices but won't be silly prices as I just want the space. I've loads of old Disney bits too. Really need to see what's up there x

Loads of the little figures from about 12 years ago maybe some of the plush bears too. I'm going to get them out of the loft at some point so I can send pics. No idea re prices but won't be silly prices as I just want the space. I've loads of old Disney bits too. Really need to see what's up there x
Defo let me know Hun xx

1. I’m a Christmas crazy I love all of it, the food, the music, the films

2. my other obsession outside of Christmas is Disney. Disney films, Disney parks, Disney pjs haha!

3. I’m a single parent to my two boys

4. I love America and wish constantly to live there and be able to wander target at free will

5. i have a major sweet tooth

I'll do mine later but omg tatty teddy - i have about 150 boxed limited edition bears in the loft because I was an absolute lunatic 10 years ago and now cant bring myself to get rid of them :haha:

1. The pandemic made me reevaluate my life and goals so I'm currently doing an access course at age 36, plan is to go back to uni next September to do speech or occupational therapy. Its tough with 3 kids but I'm determined!
2. I have a cartoon half sleeve tattoo and others on my chest and back, would love more but there always seems to be something else I need the money for instead.
3. I lost 3.5 stone last year but fell off the wagon during the first lockdown. I haven't gained much back but I really want to get back to losing again.
4. I'm happiest when I'm outdoors, preferably in the middle of nowhere. It grounds me like nothing else can :)
5. I would love to learn how to be better at interior design/making my house feel more homely. If I was rich I'd pay someone!

I would like to play too! Hm I'm kinda boring but let's see...

1 I was born in Switzerland but have triple citizenship, France, Switzerland and Romania. My father is a quarter Romanian, a quarter Greek, a quarter Norwegian and quarter Russian. My mum is half German, half Hungarian.

2 I can touch my nose with my tongue and yes it looks disgusting but my boys are in awe. :haha:

3 I have been able to produce voluntary nystagmus (horizontal eyeflutters) since I was a kid and that too looks freaky. lol

4 I am probably the oldest mummy on here. Sigh.

5 I cannot think of anything else interesting about me. lol oh yes, another weird thing I can do is bend just the last joints of my fingers while keeping my middle ones straight.

I tried to upload a video of me doing the eye wiggle but the file is too large. Have a pic of my yucky hand instead lol
DA20B501-942B-4EA1-823B-B3B74EE92539.jpeg

Last edited:
I would like to play too! Hm I'm kinda boring but let's see...

2 I can touch my nose with my tongue and yes it looks disgusting but my boys are in awe. :haha:
4 I am probably the oldest
View attachment 1089945

My dad could do the tongue/nose thing - weird, but very amusing, it always made us laugh.

I could possibly challenge you for the oldest mum title (at least I feel that when I realise most of the mums of 10 year olds are still in their thirties or early 40's)

You are all selling yourselves short when you think you're not very interesting. It's fantastic to get to know all the wee daft things that make us all who we are. In real life we may never get to a point where we'd speak to each other at the school gate and yet here we are, from all over the place, bringing smiles and a bit of joy to each others day, that's special :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->