$5 per review

I have $25 but I've held off reviewing anything else as I want to find out if it can be shipped over here first. I want a chubby cheeks x

Was you $25 from reviews you did today?

They are having some technical difficulties apparently, I did some more last night and haven't yet been credited either.

But someone else ordered the stroller I did, the last in stock mine is backordered, and she got it yesterday!!!!!!! It really works!!!! Some others got their diapers too :D

omg!! I didn't actually expect it to work lol, surely they will have nothing left?!

I'm not sure, apparently they are doing this instead of paying someone to do advertising for them so they actually had money set aside for people to do it. Seems so crazy!!

I just wrote them, because they are asking for product recommendations, asking if they are going to carry doll carriers and cloth diapers lmao love to use my credit on that

I haven't had anything yet from ones I did yesterday.

Really hope they get the technical problems sorted out quickly, I'm running out of time to order and get it sent to dad before he's over...

I've just been credited for one... I did my first review yesterday morning I think. Hopefully it'll catch up!

Glad it's working now, mine still hasn't updated since last night. But I found some stuff I might want to get :D

I can get on the site but if I have been credited anything, I certainly can't see it! Here's hoping the catch up soon...

I haven't been credited for today yet, they must have a lot to work through!

no lol. I wish they had some more pics of that chubby cheeks nappy, I want to see the back of it!

I just want to order something, I keep refreshing my account page! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"