$5 per review

Yep you can have them shipped to me Kristen! I pm'd you back with details though

Yall might want to try emailing them though because I know it only lets you enter a US address but they do ship to Canada too so if you email them they MIGHT ship to the UK too

i've emailed to ask if they'll ship to the uk, i hope so.

where do i see how much ive made?

hope this all works for you guys! and if it does i'll be hopping on the bandwagon too lol!

Aye, let me know if they say they will ship to the UK.....I will go on a review spree LOL

Where does it show your credits when they appear? Can't see anything in my account yet but it's very early there!

Log in go to my account at the top, on that page in the bottom right box it shows store credits

the ones that i've done today haven't been credited yet, but they were getting done instantly last night, they must be asleep now lol.

Yeah mine last night was credited but mine today as yet haven't been done.

what are you all going to order with your credits if they let us ship over here?

I think I've reviewed everything I can now, shame I don't know alot of the products! Think we can just make up reviews?! :muaha:

:blush: I did for something, I felt really bad though! How much have you got Lu?

Not sure what to order yet really, depends on how much credit I get! Thinking about a red Chubby Cheeks though...

Ooh, I'd be tempted too!! I don't know how much yet, nothings been credited...

Yeah I was thinking about a butter chubby cheeks. Or a gro baby.

Did you see the things they have to warm wipes?! God we live like animals over here! :haha:

I like the look of the chubby cheeks stuff. Im doing reviews on all the mutsy stuff at the moment (love my mutsy) :cloud9:

I still don't have any credits from this morning, anyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->