$5 per review

No I'm sure it hasn't they said they had put money aside to do this instead of paying for advertising. Me and Mark were talking last night and he was saying they probably get this stuff for a fraction of the cost plus the reviews for the products help out the manufacturers too so I'm sure even though they gave out about a million dollars to use on products it wasn't actually close to that coming out of their pocket

And I suppose they could have stopped it at any time, or just allocated a certain amount if they didn't want to pay out too much. I think they probably know that if they give somebody money now they'll buy loads of their baby stuff from them in future, and we all know how much we spend on our babies!!!

I just have guilt because I'll probably never buy fromthem again as they're in the US. Stupid Irish Catholic guilt! :haha:

haha iw as just thinking that! i wont ever buy from them again cos itll cost too much shipping costs :blush:

x

But say one of your friends moved to the US and had a baby, you might send them a pressie from there?! :)

hmm yeh thats true, actually, my dad has a friend who lives there and i could get stuff sent to him, then he could take it to my mam and dads house in turkey, admittedly i only go there twice a year but would save postage and customs :haha:

x

oooh I want an email mine still says processing when I log onto the site.

My sippy cup I already got still says processing lol, not everything is getting shipping notices or being changed. I hope my stroller gets here soon!!!!

yay my TickiTackiToys Fruit Stained Wooden Rattler (had to copy that lol) says shipped! its going to my dad i cant wait to get it lol

mine is on the way and they are shipping it to me in the uk :)

I got Hayden's necklace today. A friend of mine that ordered the same type of stroller as me just a diff color, the day after I ordered mine got her shipping notice today I hope mine is on it's way soon too

I also just went and ordered Hayden a potty from them :D

I got an email to say the Kozy carrier I wanted is out of stock so I've to pick something else :cry: Not sure what to get!

ooooh Lu have they got the wooldins back in they look nice, maybe one of them or a new change bag...

The reason some things are going out of stock is they are fulfilling orders where people have used their own money first before doing the credity orders (saw that on their webpage or blog or email or somewhere :haha:

The Kozy people have apparently completely run out of the fabric needed for the carrier I wanted! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->