• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

5 stone to loose anyone ??????

my treadmill is slightled upwards
but there's no option of slow pace
uphill walking on myfitness pal, there's
no uphill jogging either and i'm not sure
i'll be walking at 3.5mph uphill

what do i put it in as?

:shrug:

Do you have an iphone or itouch?

maybe they eat with 100lb of fat around
the plate as some odd way to keep motivation

:rofl:

argh i've got more than that to lose

might put that as my screen saver

:haha:

True, would probably work for me, doubt i would want to eat anything with that all around me!

Well done on your losses :thumbup:

i just weighed myself, stayed same weight :dohh: guess i need to step up the exercise next week.

i don't have a mobile at all :blush::haha:

i would put it in as this....... Walking, 3.0 mph, mod. pace, walking dog OR 2.5 mph until you get into the swing of it. Then when you think you are going quicker put it up to the 3.5mph uphill

2.5 leisurely pace sounds like a good one
think i'll go with that until i get into the
swing of it, thankyou :thumbup:

Hello ladies :hugs::hugs:

danniemumtobe, Welcome :hugs::hugs:

Gingernut, Welcome :hugs::hugs:

Lucky3, Congratulations on your weight loss this week :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Pink23, Congratulaions :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: wow there are some good losses this week

Chetnaz, Congratulations :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Don't be down about a pound a pound is great and it's another pound gone forever :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Jenny_wren, Hows the treadmill going ?

Heathergc, Well done :thumbup: at least you didn't put on :thumbup:

Right i better update the front page lol. Well done ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs:

sparkle you are great doing this - perhaps you ought to change the title to Sparkle's slimming club :)

will give it a go once emily's in bed
have my ipod on charge and ready
to go too :happydance:

Hiya!

Well done to everyone who has lost weight (Also to those who have STS still great work)

Welcome to the newbies :D

I got pair of easy tone trainers, they are brilliant!

what do they do mta?

They tone your calfs, back of thighs and your butt.

I bought a pair for £42 i think from £70 got like 2 big pods on bottom, kinda feel like it would if your walking on the moon, but im finding them dead comfortable, can feel them when i do my workouts esp on my calfs.

sound great :) i wonder if they'd be good for my walking?

Oh yes. My mam bought some for that reason.

Amount walking your doing, i bet your legs and bum will look fab :p

i don't think the threadmill's built to
take my weight, feels like it's gonna fall
apart under me and a manual's bloody
hard to keep going it when walking

it's obviously built for skinny people
to run on :dohh:

argh, don't think it's going to work

:cry:

i don't think the threadmill's built to
take my weight, feels like it's gonna fall
apart under me and a manual's bloody
hard to keep going it when walking

it's obviously built for skinny people
to run on :dohh:

argh, don't think it's going to work

:cry:

Does it not say anywhere? Or in manual? Or online?

When i was my heaviest i use exercise bike and did circuit training weight came off nicely

hi all!

not been too great on the diet...went back on cerazette (contraceptive pill) and have bled heavily for the last week and it's getting me down :( never used to have periods on it so it's a bit of a shock! I'm thinking about coming off and trying something else.

Congrats on all the weight losses though :) must remember to come here every day as it's obviously a great motivator!

hi all!

not been too great on the diet...went back on cerazette (contraceptive pill) and have bled heavily for the last week and it's getting me down :( never used to have periods on it so it's a bit of a shock! I'm thinking about coming off and trying something else.

Congrats on all the weight losses though :) must remember to come here every day as it's obviously a great motivator!

Ive just went back on this quite fair bit bleeding in last 3 months, unlikely this time last year when i went on it, think its calming down now.

How long have you been on it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->