• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

5 stone to loose anyone ??????

I've only been on about 2 weeks but it's constant heavy bleeding it hasn't stopped since I started taking the pill again. I read that some people bled for 3 months almost solid...I can't do that, when I'm bleeding I feel awful and get really down, it affects everything :(

i was fine on my brothers bike

will have a look online now :thumbup:

Ooh I was thinking of getting easy tone trainers! I do a lap or 2 of bluewater every Friday, so who knows, it might help!

Maximum load 90kgs (198lbs)

really should have read that first :cry:

I've only been on about 2 weeks but it's constant heavy bleeding it hasn't stopped since I started taking the pill again. I read that some people bled for 3 months almost solid...I can't do that, when I'm bleeding I feel awful and get really down, it affects everything :(

Im sure mine started like that, maybe give it abit longer?
I know its horrible, think was 2 weeks ago i was bleeding badly, i had worse cramps id had in a long time but this pill works great for me taking that away i can lose weight on it, thats the main thing for me.

Hey ladies, can I join you? I've lost 7kg so far (have to work in kg because my scales only have that option :() I want to lose around 5stone, going to start Weight Watchers again tomorrow :D

ive just come off cerazette so just waitng for af. Just trying to download some zumba workouts xx

leanne, did you find the 30day shred any good xx

Maximum load 90kgs (198lbs)

really should have read that first :cry:

Try and sell it for more than what you bought it for and get a bike instead. We had to get heavy duty cross trainer coz all the smaller ones wouldn't have held me :hugs:

Can't you get them toning shoes in sandals too, think I might treat myself to some if I get the job!

leanne, did you find the 30day shred any good xx

Hey yes shred is good, seen results within 9 days if got dodgy knee got go careful. I totally. Forgot my knee was weaker is not had problems for years until i hurt it doing shred, idiot I am lol x

welcome mrsbop :)

what's shred?! :wacko:

I don't think I'm going to have lost anything this week :( still a couple of days to make it back though so you never know! I'm going to join the walking challenge next month, I'll use the rest of this month to get started so I'm not completley knackered!

i've put it on gumtree :thumbup:

you can get bikes much cheaper anyways
so should get my money back atleast lol

gonna download some exercise dvd/clips
and get cracking on them in the mean time

i feel so lazy atm :dohh:

Shred is jillian michaels 30 day shred.
It's more for losing inches than lbs.

Hi ladies :hugs:

How are we all this afternoon ?

Mummytoamber, I have a pair of those trainers and i have to say i think there great :thumbup: I also own a copy of 30 day shred :wacko: Oh my i think i did this 3 time before i put it back in the box an filled it under never again :rofl:

Jenny_wren Oh no sorry about the treadmill :hugs:

Mummy1985, I am on this pill. I have been on it for 5 months. I thought it was fantastic but this month i have had 2 periods :growlmad: Are you going to try something else ? If your not planning any more children for a while i can recommend the implant, i had this before Isla and it was great no periods for 2 years :thumbup:

Mrsbop, Welcome :hugs::hugs: Can i have your starting weight and short term goal so i can add you to the front page :hugs::hugs:

:hi: to all the ladies who haven't checked in yet :hugs::hugs:

AFM, I am having a bit of a shitty day today :growlmad: Isla has been up most of the night and i'm shattered :wacko: I am sticking to the diet though just about :thumbup: I have to find something to wear for sunday. I am going to manchester to see the kings of leon and i feel too fat to go :cry: I booked the tickets back in october and as i hadn't put much weight on during my pregnancy i thought great baby out in january and slim me by june :dohh: I have no clue what to wear and my friend I'm going with is very slim :dohh:
I was so looking forward to it now i'm very cross with myself for not dieting before now :growlmad:

Aw hun :hugs: I'm sure you'll look lovely!
If I was going to see KoL, I'd just wear jeans, casual top and converse/trainers.
Hopefully Isla will give you a nice break tonight x

Apparently I burned 228 calories walking today. Which I guess isn't much but it might mean I can have some bread with my soup tonight! Although, having weetabix for breakfast and a little jacket potato with my chicken for lunch... I'm probably already carbed out! :dohh:

MIL and OH are having fish and chips. Howwww am I going to resist?! They're so mean. They scoffed all that cake in front of me at the weekend and now fish & chips. They might as well just break out the pizza and waft it under my nose. :(

sparkle05 :hugs: my advise is to wear something you feel comfortable in, i bet you'll look great.

i had very bad day today, ate crisps AND cookies, not great start to the week :dohh: where did people get their toning trainers from? any good workout dvds? think i need some extra help :)

there's a thread in here about workout dvds
i've been stalking it :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"