5 stone to loose anyone ??????

Well done CP !! Lei you deserve a rest day :thumbup:

Girls who had slips try not to worry, think of what you would have had before the diet and you'll find you still made mostly healthy choices :)

I went to Bella Italia last night. I wasn't too bad, chose something in a tomato sauce and had half a lemon tart for dessert. But the worst thing Was feeling like I had
no idea how many calories were in it, so out of control fx it was ok. It was nice :) Hoping to go for a walk later.

Cottlestonpie well done!!

Lucky3 i didnt do any my normal exercise yestetday so was rest :p

Thanks girls! At OHs cousins birthday party... There are cupcakes, banoffee pie, choc brownie cheesecake, birthday cake and mirangue (sp?)... I'm resisting. It's SO HARD!!

meringue's have no fat in them :thumbup:

my mum used to eat them for pudding
when she dieted, a meringue nest plus
fresh fruit is about 120cals and about 1g of fat

found the thing for it ...
Serving Size: 1 nest, Calories: 52, Fat: 0g, Carbs: 12.5g, Protein: 0.6g

well done for not munching on the cakes though

:happydance::happydance:

i'm having a hungry day today :dohh:

Yeah it's the fact that theyre full of whipped cream today that's the killer! :haha:

in that case stay away lol

:argh:

i want cake now, i've been fine
until today and i feel like i'm starving
even though my cals for today are the
highest so far :wacko: :dohh:

doesn't help i've been stuck on the
loo for a few days :blush:

:loo:

:rofl:

Hello ladies :hugs::hugs:

How are we all doing ?

Mummytoamber, congratulations on your weight loss this week :thumbup:, and the 30 minutes of jogging today :wacko:

Jenny_wren, Fantastic buy, i bet you cant wait to get going on the treadmill :thumbup:

Chetnez, :hugs: Don't worry about your slip up we are all going to or have had them. I think it's good to tell lol. I had a few sweets at the cinema on saturday :blush: not a whole bag full like i would normally but just 4 lol. Oh and I'm having a slither of chocolate cake tonight, it's been such a busy weekend so me and Dh are going to have a cuppa and a little piece of cake when the kids are in bed :blush:

Oddsocks, welcome :hugs: If you would like to be added to the front page let me know your starting weight and your short term goal :hugs::hugs:

Pink1981 and heathergc, don't worry about the slip ups lol i think we have all had a slight slip up this weekend. Tomorrow is another day lol :hugs::hugs:

Cottlestonpie, congratulations on your weight loss :thumbup: A great big well done for resisting all that yummy food lol.

AFM, well ladies i weighed today as i would like sunday to be my weigh in day and I have lost 5lbs this week :happydance::happydance::happydance: I'm so happy and it's all thanks to you guys :thumbup: Thanks for the support :hugs::hugs:

Hey girls, hope you dont mind me popping in, ive got 7 maybe 8 stone to lose. lost half a stone so far but still got along way to go! xx

Can I join in? I was going to start this thread till I saw someone already had :flower:

I've been overweight for years and I'm sick of it. I was 17st 12lb when I got pregnant, and within a week of giving birth I was down to 17st, but since then I reckon I've put on about 2 stone (I'm going to weight myself in the morning to get the exact figure :shock:). We're ttc again and I'm dreading seeing my doctors again, even fatter. They're hard on fat women there!

I want to get to around 11st 7lb, I think, but I don't know till I get there! I actually can't remember the last time I was that thin :blush:

In the short term though, I'd settle with getting to 16st. From what I read on the dress size thread, that would make me a size 18 and I'd be able to shop in most shops instead of shopping online in plus size shops. That would be brilliant :happydance: So 3 stone by Christmas, assuming I'm not pregnant.

I'll be weighing in on Monday mornings because that's tomorrow and I want to get started before my motivation disappears again :dohh:

massive well done sparkle :happydance:

HIIIII dannie and gingernut

i've got about 9 stone to lose so you're
not alone in being slightly bigger

welcome aboard :wave:

picked up my treadmill, it's gorgeous
will be putting it to work tomorrow night

wooo :happydance:

Sparkle that is brilliant! I'm so happy for you! I have had a bit of a shitty weekend diet wise. I haven't blown it completely, but period came yesterday and I've been having cravings and I had some chocolate :(

I was getting disheartened as other than the tgi firday slip up, I had been really good, weighed myself midweek and it showed I'd lost 2 lbs, then weighed myself again this weekend and back to my first weigh in weight! Then period came, so it all makes sense now. I tend to hold on to alot of water and get quite bloated when i'm on. Aaah well, tom is another day.

argh stupid witch

:grr:

mines dues soon too, period week
should just be scraped i think, it
messes the weightloss up so much

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

welcome GingerNut and danniemum2be :wave:

I've found these ladies so helpful, it's nice to have people to reassure you when you slip up or want to give in :)

Sparkle that's fantastic, well done!!!
Welcome to the new ladies!

Resisting all that cake earlier has left me with such a craving for chocolate. Eeek!

Ooh, don't mention cake, I've DD's first birthday party next weekend and will have to make sure I only eat a teeny sliver of cake!

I weighed myself this morning and I was exactly right, I'm 19 stone, so I've put on 2 in the last year. I'm such a wally! It would be so much better to be starting at 17 now! But I've done myself up a little spreadsheet with a graph showing my expected and actual weightloss, so I'll fill that in every week and hopefully enjoy watching the lines plummet : ) (I'm such a geek, Excel makes things more fun!)

Lol Gingernut I did the same... I posted it a couple of pages back. Only I did a table.. A graph sounds WAY more fun though. I might have to rethink and split the page. Chart on top, graph underneath!

Can't believe that if I reach my 2lb target this week I'll have lost a stone! And hopefully in 3 weeks I'll be 15-something instead of 16-something! I haven't been in the 15s since about august last year!

Pregnancy belly, be gone!!! :haha:

Edit- just checked, chart I'd on page 13 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->