• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

5 stone to loose anyone ??????

Good morning ladies :hugs::hugs:

Jenny_wren, congratulations on your weight loss :thumbup: I will update the front page in a minute. :hugs::hugs:

If any of you ladies want to have any of my fitness DVD's then you are very welcome. I have loads and Will never use then again i can't stand them lol. I prefer to use the running machine and bike. I will make a list of all the ones i have and as long as you live in the UK i will post them to you :thumbup:
You will be doing me a huge favour if you take them off my hands :rofl:

Right first i will up date for jenny :thumbup:

I realise I am really late.... but i was on honeymoon when this was started :) Can I join you please? I gained most of the weight I lost for the wedding on honeymoon Grrrrr. We have just started ttc and my BMI is obese :(

I have a journal but I am not very good at keeping on track, so hoping this might help, I do 3 days then fall of the wagon so to speak! I am cal counting. I am hopeless with exercise.

I am 14s 6Lbs :(

My goal is 10 stone

Well done girls on your weight loss so far xxxxxx

Right ladies I have :blush:

Claire sweeney, perfect fit

Anne diamond :blush: A new you

Janice from corrie lol, wow

Coleen nolan's, disco burn

Davina, fit

Angela griffin's dance mix workout 2

Um i don't know how i ended up with all these :blush:

Hi Topsy, Welcome :hugs::hugs: never to late to join here :thumbup:

I will put you on the front page :flower:

Are you going to follow any kind of plan ?

Thanks hun xxx I am Just cal counting. As I have lost that way before :) but I do have a couple of ww and slimming world recipe books that I sometimes use :) for healthy teas.

Disco burn? Sounds funky!!

Welcome topsy :wave: I'm pretty much just calorie counting too.
Jenny, congrats on your loss :thumbup: x

welcome topsy :wave: i'm trying to calorie count too :thumbup: how many cals are you cutting down to a day?

Well done Jenny and welcome topsy. This thread is great for keeping motivated, we can do it together :thumbup:

Sparkle can I have wow please?! Thanks :)

Heather i cut calories down to whatever myfitnesspal tells me to cut down to!
it was originally 1260, went down to 1210 and is now 1200.

I'm so hungry right now. Time for elevenses!

Afternoon
I'm not feeling grand was at doc this morning, useless!!
Sparkle, if got that dance workout 2 ill have that.

WOW just came from lovefilm, but to much jumping for ny poor leg.

I got my son weighed yesterday. He's 11lb 13oz.
Just lifted him up and realised that I've lost just over his bodyweight in flab!

Hi ladies :hugs:

I am just jumping on real quick as i have the last session of cake decorating tonight :wacko: and i have to get the tea on and get the kids ready so i can run out the door when DH comes home :thumbup:

Any ladies who want a dvd can you please PM me with your addresses please and which one you want so i don't get them muddled up lol.

Hope you all enjoy your evening.

Catch you all in the morning :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"