• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

5 stone to loose anyone ??????

Well, my stay here didn't last long - I didn't even get as far as my first weigh in! But, you see, I got a BFP today so my weight goals will be undergoing a bit of a change - I need a 'staying the same weight for 9 months' thread : )

Heather i cut calories down to whatever myfitnesspal tells me to cut down to!
it was originally 1260, went down to 1210 and is now 1200.

I'm so hungry right now. Time for elevenses!

what is myfitnesspal?

CONGRATULATIONS GingerNut :happydance:

Congratulations gingernut! I have to admit I'm a little jealous I might sound crazy but I miss being pregnant and would LOVE another baby lol! Just got to wait a couple of years though!

my fitness pal has tickers and a calorie counter etc I've got the calorie counter for my blackberry and it links to the website too :)

myfitnesspal is a god send

it's so easy to work out calories
and how much exercise burns off

:thumbup:

welcome topsy :wave: i'm trying to calorie count too :thumbup: how many cals are you cutting down to a day?

Hey hun,

I am trying to stick to 1200-1300 mon to fri and then 1500 at the weekend, (as OH and I like to cook), but i am just guessing. I need to google my BMR rate when I get a chance at the weekend to see what i should be eating, did it ages ago but cant remember what it was!

How many cals are you sticking to hun?

Thanks for all the warm welcomes :) xx

congrats gingernut.
I havent done alot of exercise this week , will go walking tomorrow and friday. work the weekend so I wont eat that much then xx

Morning ladies.

Congrats gingernut on your BFP!

Well done jenny on your 2lb weight loss

Welcome topsy.

I havent been on properly for a couple of days as we've been decorating the house so been busy with that. On the plus side, i've been burning up calories moving furniture about, on the down side, I haven't had the time to prepare proper food, just been trying to keep it sensible and not pig out. NOt really happy at the mo cos every time I weigh myself it shows the same weight even though I am trying to be sensible and have definately cut down from what I was eating before! :(

well done on your weight loss jenny (sorry I think I missed it out, the thread moves quickly!)

I've bought some of the tesco meal replacement drinks as I never get time for breakfast so I thought drinking one of these would be better than no breakfast at all! I had one for lunch yesterday too but had some scrambled egg to go with it to fill me up :)

I've got the myfitnesspal calorie counter on my phone now so am tracking what I eat. Got a tesco light choices meal for lunch as I'm busy today, baby massage then off to family for a birthday (no cake for me though!) Weigh in tonight and I think I'll stay the same.

mummy1985 - watch the amount of sugar your taking in when drinking them, avoid to much sugar in foods you eat.

How is everyone getting on?

Im feeling miles better today, done my cardio this morning. Had protein shake after, omg was horrible with water so going have to try skimmed milk with next one.

Weigh in tomorrow, really hoping i can move my ticker!! Its not moved since feb :(

mummy1985 - watch the amount of sugar your taking in when drinking them, avoid to much sugar in foods you eat.

How is everyone getting on?

Im feeling miles better today, done my cardio this morning. Had protein shake after, omg was horrible with water so going have to try skimmed milk with next one.

Weigh in tomorrow, really hoping i can move my ticker!! Its not moved since feb :(

Yeah I was really surprised when I put in the amount of sugars! I've only had 1 today and myfitnesspal says I'm only allowed 3g more of sugar! There is 29g in one of those drinks! crazy! good luck with the weigh in.

my oh came back from the shops with
a flake, 170cals not bad i suppose, ate half
and now i feel sick :wacko: :dohh:

i'm giving the other half to emily and sticking
with my grapes :rofl:

my OH got 99cal toffee crisps and milky ways the other day... theyre in the cupboard calling at me.
There's enough sugar in apples, I don't need chocolate on top of that!

we don't have them in house
because i'd eat them all, same as biscuits
i could packs of them :blush:

i'm banning him from buying anything even
remotely fattening from the shop, i only asked
for a drink :dohh:

will add it into my daily calories, it was only
half so it's not awful awful but i wont be
eating one again :rofl:

Well done Jenny! 2lbs is fab!

Congrats GingerNut!!!

And good luck MummytoAmber.... Hope you get to move your ticker!!

I had an interview yesterday so had a bit of a treat night last night (dh's idea!)

Back on track today though so hopefully i havent done too much damage!

had my weigh in today girls, lost 3 and a half pound. happy bunny now lost 11 pound all together now :happydance: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->