5 stone to loose anyone ??????

Well done Jen great loss

Cottlestonpie - I think the 30 day shred is a really good workout

Well done Jenny!

What is the 30 day shred??

It's a DVD by the trainer from the biggest loser jillian michaels (sp)
It has 3 20 minute cardio&strength workouts that progressively get harder. The idea us to do it everyday for 30 days to get toned and lose weight.

Jenny I found wow needs alot more energy for ever jumping to much for my knee.

I'm doing 30min cardio abd weights on top of shred just made own workout.

Hello Ladies, how are we this evening :flower:

Well i got on the cross trainer last night and only managed 5 minutes :blush: I thought it would be easier than it was lol. I am going to try again later :thumbup:
AF is in full swing for me and i feel like shit but i am some how managing to stay on track :happydance:

Jenny_wren, Way to go on that bike :thumbup: Congratulations on your weight loss this week :flower:

Lucky3, I have 3 girls and a boy :wacko: I will change the front page for you. Sorry I got it wrong :flower:

Jellycat, Congratulations on your weight loss :flower:

Cottlestonpie, I have the 30 day shred :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:
oh my days i thought i was dying by day 2 lol.

Right i will go and sort out the front page :thumbup:

Oh before i forget have you ladies recived the DVD's yet ?

Hello Ladies, how are we this evening :flower:

Well i got on the cross trainer last night and only managed 5 minutes :blush: I thought it would be easier than it was lol. I am going to try again later :thumbup:

I have only managed 20 mins and i was a right state. Helped to have my ipod on and not look at the screen that was counting down my time! lol Its soooo hot still, makes excersing harder imo x

Anyways 5 mins is better than none and the more you do it the longer you will be able to do x

Sparkle i don't think you got it wrong, i don't think i told you!! Wow 3 girls and a boy :) i have the 3 girls!!

no dvd yet hon

These cross trainers are harder than they look :haha: :blush:

Lucky3, I thought it would of been with you by now :shrug: If it's not with you by friday i will look into it :thumbup:

I've got a copy of thirty day shred, it scares me though :rofl: I might try it and see how I get on.

I weighed myself today, I've lost six pounds in two weeks :D xx

Morning!

Ive lost 2lb Yey!

Well done tegans mum thats great!

Have great weekend everyone :)

Wow mta that s a great loss so close to your target!! Well done :)

And tegans mum that's nearly half a stone :yipee:

Good luck any other friday weighers and hapPy July everyone :)

well done tegans mom and leanne.
Im thinking i will put on for monday as its my birthday tomorrow so we are having a little party xx

Great loss M2A !

Pink - have a great birthday, Enjoy the party

Dh has hidden our scales so i can only weigh myself on a monday... its driving me mad!!! :tease: even though i know its for the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->