5 stone to loose anyone ??????

Welcome skweek35 :hi: well done on your loss so far that's a great result

Pink I use an iPhone app mapmyrun tells me distance and time. I'd be up for the challenge too not sure if I'll have the same target as lady month or up it a little bit.

More more ! I'm a bit of a slave driver !

I'm definitely up for a walking challenge!! Cant remember what i used now but some map thing online!

I sts this week. Really gutted as ive been really good but AF reared her ugly head 2 days ago so i'm hoping thats why!

So on the walking challenge can i add in what i do on my cross trainer or literally just walking? :flower:

Hello Ladies :hugs::hugs:

Pink1981, 8 Miles are you mad :wacko: lol. Well done you :thumbup: I have stayed the same to this week too and i think it's all down to bloody AF :growlmad:

Cottlestonpie, you are amazing :happydance: another 3lbs. Right share your secret lol, What are you doing cause i think you could sell it :winkwink: A Great big well done to you :thumbup:

Lucky3 I would like to do a walking challenge :thumbup: I would probably go for 60 to start :winkwink: I'm feel a bit better today :thumbup:

Skweek35, Welcome :hugs: Well done on your weight loss so far. I will add you to the front page :flower:

AFM, I am feeling a bit better today, I have no idea what has been the matter my stomach is massive and stuck right out and i have had some awful pains. I haven't been sick but have felt it. Im hoping now AF has gone my tummy will settle back down :thumbup:
I have STS this week I'm not sure why as i have hardly eaten :growlmad: but never mind hopefully it will drop off next week.
I am trying a load of slimming world dinners this week from my new cook book, the shopping has arrived and I'm going to kick the week off with mince beef hash. Sounds disgusting but it looks lovely in the picture lol. I managed half an hour on the treadmill yesterday but then fell asleep on the sofa for 2 hours. I don't think i was well enough so am giving it a miss tonight and will start back tomorrow :thumbup:
Right i'm off to update the front page :thumbup:

Hi hun, glad to hear youre feeling a bit better! Sorry its still a bit iffy though. Fingers crossed it'll go away once AF is done with you :thumbup:

Lol no secret here! I guess I've just been lucky... waiting for it to level out now. I'm bound to plateau soon.

Total loss for week 3 is ....... 15lbs :thumbup: Well done ladies :happydance:

I think it's going to be a slim christmas for us :thumbup:

well it was my birthday weekend of eating lol I have put 3lbs. Im going to try and do my zumba each night even if its just the 20 mins and go walking evryday to x

Don't worry pink23, It was your birthday :thumbup: I can't wait for mine so i can have some cake without feeling guilty lol. Hope you had a great weekend :flower:

Pink23, What was your weight loss last week ? I don't seem to of recorded it :dohh:

That front page gets more and more confusing every time I look at it :dohh:

it is fab that you want to join the challenge, i think it's a great free way to exercise with lo :thumbup:

here's the link, all aboad!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/dieting...2531-july-walking-challenge.html#post11508818

Well i have had my mince beef hash and it was bloody lovely lol. I even took a picture i was so proud :haha:
and it's all free on EE day on slimming world.

SAM_1418.jpg

oo, that does look nice, is it like shepherds pie? you will have to do a quick recipe for us if its ok for you to do?!!

That looks lovely Sparkle beef looks really tender

Sorry girls I've been busy and poorly recently so had no time to come on. I hope you are all still doing well I've sts which is the best I could hope for!

Sorry girls I've been busy and poorly recently so had no time to come on. I hope you are all still doing well I've sts which is the best I could hope for!
hope your feeling better and thats good youve sts x:hugs::thumbup:

Just done my 45 mins at zumba and have joined up for the july walk challenge. xx

Hey girls!
I gained over 40 pounds while pregnant. Since having my LO I lost half in about 2 days after delivery...and thought the other half would come off by itself...but no. I am still 18 pounds more than pre pregnancy. I would just like to loose 10-12 pounds? Shooting for that! Or just to tighten up a bit!

Hey girls!
I gained over 40 pounds while pregnant. Since having my LO I lost half in about 2 days after delivery...and thought the other half would come off by itself...but no. I am still 18 pounds more than pre pregnancy. I would just like to loose 10-12 pounds? Shooting for that! Or just to tighten up a bit!

:wave:

welcome over!​

I hope i can join. I have about *ahem* 7 stone to lose. Or thereabouts. I just joined slimming world yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->