5 stone to loose anyone ??????

Congrats on the losses ladies! Xx

I don't weigh in til Sunday, but my achievement is that I'm currently wearing a pair of my pre-pregnancy jeans! They're showing a bit of a belly bulge but it's progress. None of my old jeans or trousers would even go over my bum a few weeks ago!
My other pairs of jeans are still a bit too small but I'm getting there!

well done on your losses ladies

:happydance:

still no dvds for me, think the postmans
avoiding me, i'm waiting on a few things

:rofl:

Congrats on the losses ladies! Xx

I don't weigh in til Sunday, but my achievement is that I'm currently wearing a pair of my pre-pregnancy jeans! They're showing a bit of a belly bulge but it's progress. None of my old jeans or trousers would even go over my bum a few weeks ago!
My other pairs of jeans are still a bit too small but I'm getting there!

Brilliant well done :) keep it up !

I tried on some of my old clothes yesterday too . I can fit into two of my fat trousers and almost three monsoon dresses give me a couple more weeks and they should fit better too

Weigh in today 1 Lb down! Woo :)

Congrats on everyone elses losses!! I don't have any old clothes to try to get into. About a month ago I got upset that 1/2 the stuff in my closet wasn't fitting and I gave it all away!! My reward will be buying new clothes when the ones I have now are too big!

Sparkle05 - my starting weight was 18 stone 3 lbs

i'm looking forward to going into normal shops
and buying normal sizes, at the moment i just
live in black baggy mens clothes :dohh:

can't wait to look like a woman for a change

:rofl:

well done on your 1lb loss reba :happydance:

Well done on your loss Reba !

That's what I miss going clothes shopping and picking out things I like to try on rather than look at the sizes first then looking at the actual piece of clothing .

Hi ladies :hugs:

Just a quick one sorry I have not been here I'm not feeling well. I have been struck down with stomach pains and am feeling quite weak and sick. I will be back to catch up tomorrow. Didn't want you to think i had jumped ship :wacko:

Well done to anyone who has lost weight :thumbup:

Catch you tomorrow ladies :hugs::hugs:

Well done on your loss Reba !

That's what I miss going clothes shopping and picking out things I like to try on rather than look at the sizes first then looking at the actual piece of clothing .

Ugh ditto. I go shopping with my size UK8 sister every Friday. Don't know why I bother. We only go in shops where 14 in classed as XXL and 16s are rarely seen at all.

Sparkle, sorry to hear you're not well. Hope you get better soon :hugs:

Weigh in for me tomorrow. Massively dreading it. Massively.

Good luck CP, you've done well so far so fx :)

Get well soon Sparkle x

I walked 8 miles yesterday!! Feel :sleep:

Lost 3lbs again!
Ok, so, when Toby was born he was almost exactly 7lbs. Ive lost the weight of 3 newborn babies.

Sparkle - hope you feel better soon

Pink - excellent workout

Cottlestonepie - well done that's excellent result again, congrats on reaching 1 1/2 stone !

Well done CP!!

Wow 8 miles pink that is impressive!!

Talking of which, I challenged myself to walk 70 mes in June, it was mta's idea. I foundbit made me walk more as I had a goal. I managed to do 82!! It was also great not to use the car all the time :)

Does anyone fancy joining a july walking challenge? Im going for 70 again which will be harder cos of the hols but I'm gonna try!! I will start a thread in the fitness but if that's ok with mta, tho she's on hols at the mo :dohh:

ooh a walking challenge sounds good. How do you manage to know how many miles you've walked xx

Hi all,
Am I allowed to join the group too??

I started dieting back in April and todate I have lost 21.5 lbs.
Starting weight:15st 1lb
current weight: 13st 7.5lbs

Well done to all the others on their weight loss
Sticking by others always makes it easier - esp if we have to post our weights!

I use an iPhone app called jog log to measure the distance :)

WelcOme skweek35 :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->