• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

5 stone to loose anyone ??????

brilliant jelly :) see you are def catching me up!!!!!

Well done on all the losses!

I went swimming with my mam and Aunt, my mams big too but my aunt is a size 10 and about 10 stone and i did better than she did :rofl:

i stayed the same this week

goes to show being ill doesn't make
you loose weight :rofl:

but tbf i didn't eat enough or exercise
so i'm happy, just have to catch up
this week instead :thumbup:

Im aching all over, iv done more exercise in the past 3 days than i have in the past month

I love that ache when you start exercising again, it hurts, but makes you feel good about yourself! :haha:

xxx

I know!!! I took a bit of a break from Bnb and hadn't been able to get back into using it! :( but I'm back now!! :)

Hi Hannah :wave:

I lost 2 lb this week, I had hoped for just a bit more to get into the 15s but I WILL do it next week :)

Hi Hannah!
Well done lucky!

I've set myself a mini-goal of hitting 213 by the end of July. I weigh in on sundays, so I've got 2 sundays to do it. I'm currently at 217, so fingers crossed! If I do it, it'll be a 2st overall loss, and back to my pre-pregnancy weight.

Well done lucky!! I am 7lbs off the 13's I cant remember when I was last in the 13's would love to be there by the end of aug!

xxx

We can do it girlies :happydance: I want to lose a stone by the end of august but that is a BIG ask, can still aim for it tho :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->