5 stone to loose anyone ??????

2lb loss on the scale this morning. Bit annoyed that I didn't drink enough water the past couple of days because I was showing a 3lb loss on Wednesday. Oh well, it's my own fault! And it's AF week so I guess I should be happy with 2.
If I can lose 2 again next week I'll hit the 2 stone marker!

Hiya!

I STS :)

I wont be weighing in this friday coming.

Hope everyone is well :D

Well done on recent losses!

Hiya everyone, 4lb loss for me this week, takes me to 20lb in 5 weeks! And 7lbs off my 1st target!

xxx

Well done 4magpies :) And also to everyone else who have had great losses! Back on track from today! I hope - if I can find my calculator. lol. x

well done girls for the losses, and good luck everyone for this week, tougher with it being school hols, i can already feel myself wanting stuff i shouldn't!!

Lost 5lbs this week. Seems i sts for ages then have a big loss. Random but i'll take it!

Hope everyones well x

Well done Pink1981! :dance: I think I would take that loss too :D

wow pin that is fab :) i guess if you stick with it the result WILL happen, great to see to stop us going off the rails when we think more should be happening :)

4magpies and pink - fantastic losses !

Lucky resist temptations!

Not a great week for me had bar b q at weekend and have AF arrive today ..... All I want to do is eat :blush: I'm concerned I'm going to have a gain at tomorrows weigh in. Going to try and go for a run this evening ...... If I muster up the energy

too late saying that NOW jelly!!!:haha:

i had a birthday party at the weekend then family funday on the next day...:nope: not looking good for me either, i didn't go mad but was over syns both days and not as much exercise as usual.

Nice ladies congrats on all the losses!
I forgot if I posted or not... this last week I sts - but school was so busy I didn't have time for the gym. I'm happy I sts and didn't gain any! I'll be back at it this week though :)

well done on your losses ladies

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

weigh day tomorrow for me

went to a bbq on sunday (mils 50th) and had
a few naughty things but i didn't eat as much
as i usually would, i did drink quite alot though

:dohh:

i did want to hit the 1 stone mark for blackpool
next weekend but i don't think that's going to happen
going to give it a bloody good go though :haha:

Good luck Jenny_Wren :D

Hope everyone has fab losses, including me (but I have another 4 days till weigh in.)

My weigh ins not till Saturday morning but I had a sneaky weight of myself and have lost 2lbs since Saturday!! :) if I carry on like this I could get my next silver 7 at ww :)

My weigh ins not till Saturday morning but I had a sneaky weight of myself and have lost 2lbs since Saturday!! :) if I carry on like this I could get my next silver 7 at ww :)

Good luck hope you do! That would be fab! :D :happydance:

Evening

Thought id just mention, not weighing in this friday, ive started to change rest of my bad habits, and doing better eating to clean my diet out so want this to settle in, so weigh in week after :)

Pound on this week ...... Which is what I expected.

I gained a lb last week, and my thought was, who will notice a lb? You have still done really well! You have lost about the same as me. Well I have lost 25lb. :) So in the sceme of things really good! :D

I have been taught by my dietician how to eat right and I control the quantities. They suggested me to do up to 40 surya namaskaras and this is really helped me a lot! now iam always stay fit....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->