5 stone to loose anyone ??????

Hi all can I join this thread? :blush:

I am trying to find ways to keep me motivated. I am struggling since my recent loss, but am trying to find things to focus my mind on and losing weight is one of them. I have always struggled with my weight, but was doing well before my son took a turn for the worse and was 1lb of losing 2 stone.

It has been 6 weeks since he got ill and 4 since he passed away and I put on 3lb, which considering is really good!

I have 83lb left to lose, which is five stone 13 lb. I only lost 1/4 lb last week but it's a start.

Hope I am welcome here. Thanks. :)

Hiya

Big :hugs: 's

All the best on your journey :)

STS here ugh! :cry:

Which is brilliant too, well done!

I didnt lose weight for over 12wks but my body still changed and got smaller :thumbup:

I'm hoping that's the case :) We're taking pictures every 4 weeks so I can see a visual progress. Hoping that when we do next week it'll look much different. Just frustrating to only lose 1 lb a week and then not lose any!

Thanks for the encouragement :)

Another 3lb lost this week... I'm now 217lbs... 15st 7!
Hopefully 2 weeks (maybe 3) til I'm back to my pre-preg weight :happydance:

Well done CP, are you the queen of 3 lb loss?! Great great losses :) and reba sts us much better than putting in and as m1a says lots if good things can still be going on :)

Reba - Keep up the good work !

Cottlestonpie - Wow your doing great!

Another 3lb lost this week... I'm now 217lbs... 15st 7!
Hopefully 2 weeks (maybe 3) til I'm back to my pre-preg weight :happydance:

fabulous work!

did kettlebell workout again this morning, its brutal but i burnt 417 calories this time in 35mins which over the moon with.

finally see a differance in my bingo wing arms :happydance:

Hi lozzy :wave: good luck on your journey :) are you following any particular diet ?

2lb off this week for me, and I also exercised 6 out of 7 days! Which is really good for me, so gonna stick to this, my body already feels better/tighter

xxx

:hi: Lozzy !

Well done Magpie 6/7 days is excellent and 2lb. Are you going to try and do the sane exercise again this week?

Yep, I want to get into every day, I only had a day off as I went for a hair cut and didn't want to get my new do all sweaty! :haha:

xxx

Not following anything at the moment, just going to try to do it by eating better and exercising more.

Hi i have alot to lose i am 16 st 11lb atthe moment i started at 17st 12 lb so have lost just over a stone in 4 weekshoping i can keep losing at that pace if i lost another 5 stone that would put me at 11stone 11lb whihc would give me a healthy bmi finally.

4magpie can i just ask what exercise do you do and how long do you exercise for a day??

Well done pink!

Zoe; I do alternate. 30 day shred which is about 20 mins. Yoga melt down which is 40 mins but alot less high impact, and Jillians burn fat boost metab (which I haven't done yet, prob do it tomorrow) which is 40 mins of circuit training.

Lei (ambersmummy) also uses Jillians DVD's. They are great.

xxx

Hiya Sparkle05! I would love to join you on this journey, today is my first day of my diet! Well i like to call it changing how i eat not diet as that sound so depressing. I have got to loose as much weight as i can in 6 months, as im very over weight. So 5 stone is a good way to start, the only thing is i have been put on diet tablets from the doctor, so would that be cheating? Because im disabled excerise is a hard thing for me but i have a special chair workout DVD that i will do everyday!

Take care

Chello

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"