5 stone to loose anyone ??????

another 2lb loss for me :thumbup:

for some reason i just can't get over
2lbs, driving me nuts lol​

lol know the feeling. I had consistant 2lb losses (or did) but could never go over it! Even when I thought I would have lost way more cause I had done more exercise or what have you.

But well done! Another 2lb bites the dust :D

Well done ladies!
I'm praying for a 2lb loss this week to get me to my next goal. Fingers crossed!

Ugh. I'm going wedding dress shopping on friday. I'm terrified because I don't really wear dresses to start with, and being 15 stone, I'm so scared of nothing looking good, and my arms bulging and... ugh. :( :( I wish this 4 stone would fall off me NOW so I look half decent for friday.

Good job on the losses ladies!
2lbs a week is a healthy loss and you're more likely to keep it off!. Don't stress too much over not losing more! :)

I tried butter bean burger recipe for lunch put it on bed salad with fat free greek yoghurt and mint sauce as dressing it was very tasty! Around 350calories

Well done on the losses :D

i'm off on my hols now so won't be posting much, tho hopefully will keep reading :)

i put on 1.5 lbs yesterday which was not unsurprising, really struggled for 4 days but i feel better now. hoping not to go too boners on holiday tho may have to have one ridiculously drunk session!!!! haven't done that for a bout a year and a half :dohh:

Have a good holiday Lucky!!

Weigh in today lost 1lb - I'm at a total of 3 now :) yay!

1lb loss for me this week. :happydance: Don't know how I managed that. Well done on everyone's losses! :D

Good job Mummy!!

Thank you!

Well done on your 1lb!

I made carrot burgers, but tweaked them i didnt have egg so used the greek yoghurt added garlic,butter beans and chilli where so tasty!

Can I join or am I too late? :haha: xx

:wave:

I'd like to shift a bit of weight :thumbup: I've been trying for a while, had a bit of a relapse now i'm back again :happydance:

Good job on everyone's losses this week!

Wifey :cloud9:

I wanna lose 11lbs like you! Get in bed NOW :haha:

My measurements are 193lbs atm! :shock: want to make that to atleast 140.. Not quite 5 stone, but it's still a lot :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->