5 stone to loose anyone ??????

well done on your bargain!! I had a cross trainer when I lived at my dads but I had to sell it when we moved into our flat as there wasn't room. I didn't do too bad though I bought it 2nd hand for £20 and sold it for £60!

was looking at them too

what a mark up :haha: :happydance:

i did have a bike but my brother
wanted it back and he broke it :dohh:

and i don't fancy his rowing machine
far too noisey lol​

Fab bargain!!

I really need to dust off my cross trainer!

You ladies are fab inspiration!!x

Morning ladies. I have a confession to make. I was naughty last night. I went out with a friend and we ended up in TGI Fridays! But hey, we're going to have slip ups and I guess as long as we are honest about it and know what we've done and get back on the wagon again, it's not a complete failure. So i'm going to be good today. And my wii fit board has arrived so i'll be starting some exercises. Feel a bit bad for yesterday, esp seeing as though you all seem to be doing so well :(

Hey all, Im going to ww and have lost 12 pounds so far 7 with ww pp and the rest on my own :happydance: Im loseing it slow and steady which is ok with me as long as its heading in the right direction. :thumbup:

Morning ladies. I have a confession to make. I was naughty last night. I went out with a friend and we ended up in TGI Fridays! But hey, we're going to have slip ups and I guess as long as we are honest about it and know what we've done and get back on the wagon again, it's not a complete failure. So i'm going to be good today. And my wii fit board has arrived so i'll be starting some exercises. Feel a bit bad for yesterday, esp seeing as though you all seem to be doing so well :(

Today is a new day!!

Hey Chet az you're spot on by saying best to fess up and today IS s new day so no worries. Hope you enjoyed it :) then it was worth it :hugs:

I've just had a go on my new wii fit, and i'm really pleased with it, it doesn't feel like exercise at all, it was fun! Hopefully that made up a little bit for my tgi meal yesterday - still not looking forward to weigh in on monday - eek!

we all have have slip ups, i hope
you enjoyed your lovely dinner :happydance:

argh weekends are so hard to find time
to sit down and eat, so far i've had a cereal
bar and some grapes :dohh:

nice big dinner's in order i think :haha:

Hi ladies I'm jumping on real quick to say hi.

Hope you are all doing great :thumbup: I am still on the wagon lol.

I'm having a busy day today but didn't want you ladies to think i had forgotten you.

I will be back tomorrow and will update the front page. I have to go cook tea for my parents now :dohh::dohh: and I've only been in 1hour grrrr.

Welcome celtic glad you found me :hugs: Let me know your starting weight and your short term goal and i will add you to the front page :thumbup::thumbup:

See you tomorrow ladies :hugs::hugs:

Ive got 2 stone to shift and im sick of hating how i look, whatever i try doesnt seem to be working :(

Was doing so well today until my dad turned up and took us to the pub for dinner.... i managed to be good and have a chicken salad but then i had a white wine spritzer AND two mini choc muffins with ice cream. Very annoyed with myself!! Definitely going on the cross trainer tomorrow!!!

pink1981 don't worry i had slip up too today. OH thought would be nice to treat me to an Indian and ice cream :dohh: think will try stick to soup tomorrow, try balance out my bad day today :thumbup:

how is everyone else doing?

i looked up the cals in wine earlier
i can't believe how high it is :shock:

weekends are always tough ladies
monday's a new start day :thumbup:

i pick up my treadmill tomorrow, can't
wait to get my arse in gear :haha:

Well worked out how many syns I had yesterday and it was around the 30 Mark. Though it would be a lot worse as I am allowed upto 16 a day. So gonna have a few very low syn days and I'll be back on track!!! :)

Morning!

Saturday was my cheat day, feel because of how much work me & OH did getting ready for our move, and painting a room i should be equal or just little over at the most.

Had fabulous long sleep last night so feeling great this morning, done 32mins of jogging.

Morning ladies! Today is my official weigh-in day...
I am now 16st 5... Which is a 1lb loss since last sneaky midweek weigh-in and 2lb loss from the front page :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->