5 stone to loose anyone ??????

Just realised my weigh on day is actually Sunday!
I made a little chart to put on the fridge door so I can check my progress which will hopefully stop me opening the fridge and reaching for the cheese or something.

In case that doesn't work, I have an apple on top of the v bad things in the fridge to remind me that I should eat that instead :haha:

Attachments

• 3bbdfe05.jpg
    3bbdfe05.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 10
HI Pink, where in Suffolk are you? i live near Diss :)

how are you planning to shift the weight?

I'm in Felixstowe, i have family in Diss and lived in Fressingfield for a while when i was younger

I'm following the slimming world plan at home until we have some money and i can start going to group!

Also planning on moving the clothes off of the cross trainer and using that :haha: and xbox kinect.... although bit scared because last time we used it we got red ring of death :blush: luckily we still had 2 weeks of the 3 year warranty!

I've actually had an ok week so far. I a struggling today but its that TOTM and i always struggle. If i can get through this week then anything is possible!!

I am starting at 16st 11lbs, and my weigh in day is a monday
Short term goal: 15st 7lbs (lose 18lbs) by the 6th August (I really really hope i can do this but tbh i will be happy to be in the 15s by then!)
Mid term goal: 14st (lose 39lbs) by Christmas
Long term goal: 12st 11lbs (lose 56) Ideally by this time next year. So say June 2012

So i basically have exactly 4 stone to lose in a year. Not quite as bad as i thought! Going to check some other bmi calculators though as i am sure they said i needed to be under 12 stone to be a healthy weight?!

Just realised my weigh on day is actually Sunday!
I made a little chart to put on the fridge door so I can check my progress which will hopefully stop me opening the fridge and reaching for the cheese or something.

In case that doesn't work, I have an apple on top of the v bad things in the fridge to remind me that I should eat that instead :haha:

Awesome idea!!

whats for lunch everyone?

Im having rainbow stir fry with hoisin sauce :)

If I get a moment to myself I'll be having vegetable soup (Heinz but their low salt version)... Its either that or weetabix but I had Belvita for breakfast so ideally want a lunch that's not so high in carbs.

Although I'm not sure I'll have time thanks to a niggly baby, messy house and late delivery guy. Harumph!

apple on top of the bad stuff :thumbup: trouble is I can't eat apples without them being chopped up as I had an accident when I was younger and knocked out my front teeth over 10 years of dentistry later and they still aren't strong enough to bite an apple! Usually when I weigh up the hassle of chopping the apple or eating the chocolate well you can guess what wins!

Today I am having syn free homemade chicken noodle soup...cooking up a batch of that and a batch of the carrot and coriander so I can stick them in the freezer. I don't get bored of eating the same thing, so if I like it I can eat it over and over which is a good thing when my cooking skills are limited!

Ive just had a small bowl of tuna pasta and now to share a plate of fruit with caleb x

love it :thumbup: :haha:

My starting weight: 13stone 1lb
Current weight: 12stone 13lbs :happydance:
Short term goal (19th June, OH's birthday): 12stone 7lbs
Mid term goal (September): 12stone
Long term goal (January, my birthday): 11stone
Weigh in: Monday

i best get my but in gear if i want to loose 6lbs in 9 days :help:

apple on top of the bad stuff :thumbup: trouble is I can't eat apples without them being chopped up as I had an accident when I was younger and knocked out my front teeth over 10 years of dentistry later and they still aren't strong enough to bite an apple! Usually when I weigh up the hassle of chopping the apple or eating the chocolate well you can guess what wins!

Today I am having syn free homemade chicken noodle soup...cooking up a batch of that and a batch of the carrot and coriander so I can stick them in the freezer. I don't get bored of eating the same thing, so if I like it I can eat it over and over which is a good thing when my cooking skills are limited!

mummy i dont like eating apples whole so i got an apple cutter, it cost about £1.99 from morrisons and cores and cuts them into 8 in about 2 seconds :)

i am having j spud with cheese )low fat 28oz) beans and salad AND feeding baby, it doesn't work so cold spud for me :haha:

I think I should swap my meals around. Bigger lunch, smaller dinner. Does that make a difference? OH hates us having different meals in the evenings so it'll take some convincing and I'm wondering if it's worth it...

well they do say breakfast like a king lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper but i guess its what works for you and your head!!

I think I should swap my meals around. Bigger lunch, smaller dinner. Does that make a difference? OH hates us having different meals in the evenings so it'll take some convincing and I'm wondering if it's worth it...

they say should eat like a king in the morning and pauper in the evening :D

I'm having slimming world quiche...not so keen on cottage cheese but i'm hoping i like it!

i'm having cous cous salad for lunch

have some left over from last night
so best put it to use, i hate that most things
come in 2 servings :dohh:

chicken roast with lots of veggies tonight
i usually eat a pile of potatoes but i'm going
to have 2 little ones instead and just pile
the plate up with veggies :munch:

:flower:

Sounds lovely!

Were having chicken and veg kebabs tonight with homemade potato wedges! Yum

All food sounds yummy :)

I'm having turkey burgers, with yogurt and mint sauce for tea with salad :)

Iv nevet been able to eat most at brekki at least at time I get reason behind it. im more eating more through day in smaller portions.

i'm now the proud owner of a running machine

well i will be when i pick it up :happydance:

rrp £199

i got it for £21 and it's brand new!!!

:wohoo:

i have to go a fair distance to pick it up
but i refuse to pay £60 odd for the ones
closer to home :rofl:

it's a manual so it means i have to work
harder but for £21 i don't care :haha:

https://bestrunningshoes.co.uk/biosync-foldable-manual-treadmill-w-3-position-incline-2

:happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->