5 stone to loose anyone ??????

Hi dieting buddies :hugs::hugs:

Cottlestonpie, :happydance: congratulations on your weight loss :thumbup: The cupcake decorating went really well and i didn't taste a bit :thumbup:

Amy-lea, Welcome :hugs:

Pink1981, Welcome :hugs:

How are you all getting on ?

I have had another good day today. I can't believe it, I'm sure it's thanks to you ladies joining me on the weight loss journey :hugs::hugs:

Right ladies can you all tell me your weight, and weigh in days and your small term goals so that i can make a front page for us so we can see how well we are all doing. I will start it tonight as hubby is off down the pub :thumbup:

Enjoy your evening ladies :hugs::hugs:

Can i join to..:blush: i know havent got 5st but ive still got 2.5st the other weight loss groups are dead :(

Wow well done :thumbup:

I have just started the front page so will put your weightloss on there now. Will thursday be your weigh in day ?

:hugs:

Hi mummytoamber, of course you can join in. I will add you to the front page :thumbup:

:hugs:

Can i have your weight and your small term goal ?

Thanks alot!! :)

Current: 11st 13lb
Small term goal: 11st (My healthy bmi :))

erm i have a feeling i'm going
to be the heaviest :cry:

19st 12lb

sort term target - 18st
middle term - 14st 12lb
long term - 11st 12lb (which
is a healthy bmi)

so 9 stone to lose alltogether

:blush:

erm i have a feeling i'm going
to be the heaviest :cry:

19st 12lb

sort term target - 18st
middle term - 14st 12lb
long term - 11st 12lb (which
is a healthy bmi)

so 9 stone to lose alltogether

:blush:

I had/have 8st to lose

You can do it!!:thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks jenny i will add them to the front page.

Don't worry about thinking you will be the heaviest :hugs: Just think that's the last time you will see that weight on the scales :thumbup: Next time you step on there will be another number staring back at you :thumbup: We are all here to help each other :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Right ladies i'm off I have 101 things to do before i go to bed.

:thumbup: for another great day tomorrow

:hugs::hugs:

Thanks sparkle :) my starting weight was 18st 1 (not so far away Jenny!) and my short term goal is 1 stone off. Ultimately I want to be 11st 13 I.e 11 anything!! I'd live to be 10 stone but have no idea if I could do it/maintain it. I was happy when I was 11something many moons ago!!

Thanks sparkle :) my starting weight was 18st 1 (not so far away Jenny!) and my short term goal is 1 stone off. Ultimately I want to be 11st 13 I.e 11 anything!! I'd live to be 10 stone but have no idea if I could do it/maintain it. I was happy when I was 11something many moons ago!!

11 anything sounds good to me

:happydance:

My weight when I started the diet was 17st 3lbs.
Currently 16st 7lbs. (Actually 16st 6 according to a sneaky weigh-in.)
Target weight 15st 3lbs by Christmas.
Long term goal is to lose as much as I can before May 6th!

Oh, and my weigh in day is officially Friday but I kinda give in to doing it almost every other day :blush:

my weigh in day's wednesday

forgot that one :flower:

i'll be amazed if i get through the weekend
without jumping on the scales lol

x​

Hi Sparkle.

My starting weight was 15st 9lb, my short term goal is 14st and long term is 10 stones.
My weigh in day will be monday i guess as that's the day I started. Thanks hun x

Oo forgot about weigh day (apart from every day and night :dohh: ) it is Monday at the mo but will move to Thursday when I go back to sw (23 June)

Well dOne mummy on your 6lb loss. :) I went to baby massage todday too. I think izzy liked it but she did a wee all over me!! :haha:

HI sparkle can you add me.
current weight 12st,
short term 11st 7
middle- 11st
long 10st 7
weigh in tuesday i think xx

hi to all the new people! I think it will be so much easier when you've got the support and help of others. I don't know any local mummys and I'm the 1st of my friends to have a baby (although there is a couple due towards the end of the year) so I'm struggling to get motivated!

sparkle my weigh in day is going to be Thursday :)
my short term goal is 29lbs as that gets me back to my pre-pregnancy weight but I would like to be 9st 7lbs although I would settle for anything below 12st as that was the weight I used to be :)

lucky3 - we didn't take nappies off today as we just did legs but I'm used to being peed on I was peed on when she was 1 minute old and several times in the first few weeks lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->