5 weeks hardly any symptoms??

ChocolateC

Reaction score
I feel like my early implantation symptoms have gone away. I'm just... fine. I'm definitely more tired and feel like sleeping mid-day, and I get breathless climbing stairs, but that's it. I'm waiting for other stuff to start, but it makes me wonder if I'm still pregnant! Almost makes me want to buy more tests just to make sure that line is still there...

Anyone else feel like this??

5 weeks and nothing to really complain about..had a few symptoms last week but they seem to have dissipated. I'm going to enjoy it :)

I feel same. I'm nearly 6 weeks and feel exactly the same as you. Makes you nervous right?!

you're not alone hun :) i'm only 4+2. I had nausea and extreme fatigue on monday. and again tuesday. nothing since. besides the tiredness. my head hurts a little in the evening and i get really tired. but that's about it. OH i'm never hungry anymore and when i am, i just want toast. nothing sounds good.

but i'd rather have that than nausea!!!

I complain when I have symptoms n complain when I don't. Sigh....

I am 5+1 today and besides being tired and somewhat breathless on my walks at night I don't feel pregnant either! But I know my little baby is in there!

I've hardly had any symptoms at all either. And that made me sooooo nervous until this week when we had another ultrasound and our baby was flailing all around and had arms and legs and a neck and everything. Now I just feel lucky!

God bless all you symptomless peeps! I feel like death. I did not have any serious nausea until 5.5 weeks though... My theory is if u escape the ms after the 6 week mark then ur good to go ;)

I'm nearly 6 weeks and all I still have in breast tenderness and vivid dreams. No sickness yet.

I'm trying not to worry as I know every pregnancy is different. With my son I hardly had any MS and with my daughter I had loads.

I'm 8 weeks and I'm perfectly fine, breasts got a tiny bit tender yesterday, and sickness for about 20 minutes yesterday morning. I had a scan at 7+4 and everything was fine x

i'm 5 weeks today, i just feel exhausted all the time. tender breasts. and oh, very bad constipation too. :( i don't have any nausea or anything. i've read that nausea usually starts 6 weeks and up.

Almost 5 weeks. Third BFP for me and I feel great. A little tired but that's it. I can't remember when the car sickness feeling started but even that was mild with my others.

At 6 weeks my morning sickness kicked in bleugh, make the most of it while it lasts lol. Apparently some people never get many symptoms. My mum never had morning sickness.

other than one bout of queasiness then no symptoms here,

Little symptoms here. Nausea is pretty much just a random ergh in my belly and thats it. I'm really tired a lot, and have random mood swings, but even those are slowing down. Makes me nervous too, took 2 tests last night out of fear, but still strong positives.

it normally spikes around six weeks if you are going to get sick etc. but its horrible. enjoy feeling good. it can be hard to feel happy when you have 2 months of feeling sick non stop lol xx

I'm 5+3 and although I feel like I could put my head down on this very desk at work and fall asleep in this sea of coworkers at anytime, the only other symptom I have besides fatigue is that my nipples are sore!

I bought something like 50 pregnancy tests on Amazon for maybe $10 a while back -- they're cheapies, not anything fancy, but they're accurate. When I had a little worry spell hit me this week, I used one and sure enough it came back with a BFP.

Maybe order some and use one when you feel the need.

Good luck on your pregnancy!

I'm 5 weeks and found out today, I've been having the odd headache and bit of dizziness but other than that nothing. With my 1st pregnancy I was extremely fatigued, nauseous and had huge, sore boobs by this point so pregnancies can really vary! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->