5 weeks hardly any symptoms??

I started getting bad symptoms at around 7 weeks. Worse feeling ever. I definitely envy any of you without symptoms! I'm 12 weeks now, so close to the second trimester and my symptoms are on and off, but mostly on :( Less throwing up lately though, however I'm often close to.

5+2 here and no symptoms. With My DD, nausea started at 6 weeks,.actually being sick started at 8 weeks lasted a week or so but nausea hung around until 16 weeks. My last pregnancy I got a couple of random.waves of nausea, but when I git to 10 weeks and had still not had symptoms, but spotting and strong backache, I knew something was wrong. It's making me panic already but trying to reason I am.still so early so probably won't get symptoms for a week or two xx

I was like that at five weeks.. from 2 DPO to 5 weeks my boobs were SORE!! Like couldn't wear a bra at all. Had a few other symptoms as well around 4-5 weeks. Then it just went away. I was terrified.. I did take another pregnancy test (had a ton left over), got my HCG tested 3 times, and refused to believe the doc when he said it was all good. Then at 6 weeks 2 days all the symptoms came back with a vengeance. I think the calm before the storm is normal.

I'm 5+4 and feel very normal. Other than bloating after eating I feel pretty much the same. It worries me, but trying not to get too worked up about it.

Im 5+1 and just feel sick. I had bad sickness with previous pregnancies so im expecting some this week or next! Dont feel too different , some niggles now and then in my pelvis and wanting meat/cheese/pasta for every meal! I always get low iron in pregnancy so thats probably why im craving meat!

I'm not even 4 weeks but I'm feeling the same kind of anxious, like I want to be feeling more symptoms just so that I know it's still happening. It's hard not to worry this early.

I'm weird with food. It's like I'm starving half the day. I eat. Then I feel like I ate too much. Then I feel uncomfy then it switches immediately to starving again. I can't win!

^ Same exact feeling for me! I hate it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"