• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

5 weeks today anyone want to buddy up!

JodeRM86

Reaction score
hey girls 5 weeks today.. due 5th december (roughly) anyone want to share this together? had 3 mc upto now hoepfully 4th timelucky for me.
im 26 from uk :) xx

Hi Jode...I am just behing you...I will be 5 weeks on Monday...I'll buddy up with you if you don't mind...it would be nice to chat our way through this lovely little journey :)...My due date is estimated right now between the 7th and the 9th of december...

are you having any symptoms yet??

Hi Jode...I am just behing you...I will be 5 weeks on Monday...I'll buddy up with you if you don't mind...it would be nice to chat our way through this lovely little journey :)...My due date is estimated right now between the 7th and the 9th of december...

are you having any symptoms yet??

Hey yeah id love to! only symptoms are sore nipples and weeing more! oh and feeling really wet.. weird lol! just took my last test a today! a week after my first test good progression i reckon! :)! how are you feeling? any symptoms? xx

I'm feeling okay I guess...I am really tired all the time...like before I could do all sorts of things and not get tired until bed time...now a days I do a few things around the house and feel like I've run a marathon and just want to sleep...I actually fell asleep in the car yesterday waiting for someone lol...that was weird...I go to the bathroom a lot more frequently even though not much of anything comes out and I am incredibly thirsty all the time...wanting water (which I typically don't like)...

I took a test this morning...last friday I took a test got my first bfp...then on monday went to my general doc and got it confirmed....so today was the in between of my test and the dr. test...it still has that line...it isn't any darker or lighter so I am hoping that's a good sign...at least it still says I'm pg...

I worry a lot that something will happen and I wont know it and then when i go to the ob she will tell me "what are you talking about you aren't pg" and i'll be devestated...My appointment isn't until May 1st....have you set up an appointment for an ob yet or are you going with a midwife???

I see the midwife on the 16th then she books me in for my 12 week scan, I had a blighted ovum in November! would never of known till 12 weeks if I hadn't of spotted at 7 and when they scanned me the sac was empty! I am fully prepared for anything this time.. all though I had no symptoms what so ever with that pregnancy.. This one feels very different. don't worry to much about the line my midwife said to me last time a line is a line stop doing tests! Cant help myself tho! Im so hungry just want to eat all the time lol got to keep thinking stop.. u will get fat! xx

oh me too...i didn't use to get so hungry so often but about every 2-3 hrs I am hungry and have to pop something in my mouth even if it is small...I have also found drinking a v-8 or grabbing something like a banana will fill me up quickly and I know it is still healthy...I was worried maybe i was weird because I hear others about as far along as we are who say they have no appetite...but I haven't really been hit with MS yet...I get a nasty taste in my mouth and a little nauseous every once in awhile but not a lot...and haven't gotten sick yet...

what is a blighted ovum? I have never heard of that...I am happy to hear with this one you are having some early sumptoms and it is feeling different...that could be a really good sign...

its just an empty sac, nothing ever grew inside.. not even a yolk sac! :shrug: weird eh! yeah I keep thinking eat fruit not cake lol I have a terrible diet but im eating a lot more fruit and veg now! well forcing myself I hate the stuff! I have a diet of a 5 year old child.. so have you told anyone yet?

I understand...I really want chilli dogs and pizza lol...but trying to do as many fruits and veggies as possible...Well I told my best friend and someone who is like a mother to me (my mom passed away 7 years ago so she won't get to go through this joy with me :( )...my dad and sister and suppose to be coming up in a week (which would put me at 6 weeks) and if everything is still going okay I will tell my dad at that point...no one else is getting to know until I have been to the OB and she says things are going ok...but that first appointment is another bothersome thing...I have heard so many people who are disappointed in their 1st appointment because the dr. either didn't listen to their questions or concerns or because they didn't do anything beyond draw some blood and send them home...

I would really like to have my 1st ultrasound at 8 weeks when I see the OB but I wouldn't throw a fit if it didn't happen so long as she does all her exams and stuff and does blood work and talks to me and lets me know things inside are going according to plan...

Have you told anyone???

only my close friend.. I have made the mistake of telling people before a scan then had to tell them there's no more pregnancy.. bit annoying so I m going to try and wait till 14 weeks I think when I m pretty much out the chance of a MC! really want to tell my mum but I will prefer to send her a scan we live 200 miles apart and my dad passed when I was 21 so its just her to tell really! x

yeah...i thought i would make it with only telling my SO and the donor (so you know lesbian relationship over here lol...sorry failed to mention that earlier)...but after the dr. confirmed I had to tell someone who would be excited with me and also would be able to tell me its ok should something go wrong...I wish my mom were here so I could share this with her...I'm kind of weirded out by telling my dad in a week...I love my father...but we don't have the closest relationship and I can just see this being weird..."Hey dad...we met a donor and stuck his sperm in me and now you are going to be a grandpa"...yup...I can see his mouth hitting the floor lol...

You have your location as Devon...where is that??? I live in the US in Texas...

Devon is the uk! :) wow that's brill my 2 best friends are lesbians.. cant see her ever having a baby though lol.. Does he know that you guys were going to have kids? so do you know the person well? I have never been to texas only florida! I got married there nearly a year ago!

That's where I was thinking it was but wasn't positive...Awesome for your friends :)
No my dad had no clue we were going to try...aside from my best friend and my sister no one really knew we were ttc...My partner has 2 children (soon to be 12 and 14) from a previous marriage...and I love them dearly...and I think everyone thought I was satisfied with just being step-mom...and don't get me wrong I love it and they are my joys in life...but I want to go through the experience of pregnancy and the baby years and have that little one that I know is my own also...I am sure he will be happy when he finds out...it's just that initial shock because no one knew we were trying...I think it will be funny...or akward...depending on the first words out of his mouth lol...

Well congrats on the marriage :) I have never been to Florida but have a friend who moved out there about a year ago...I grew up in Texas, moved to California for almost 7 years and then moved back to texas last summer...there were more job opportunities out here...cost of living is more sensible for raising a family...not to mention instead of being 3 days drive from the donor we were only 3 hrs. drive from the donor which made it more conceivable to conceive lol

So were you born and raised in the UK or Florida??

No born and raised in the uk! Just love Florida for holidays!! Best place ever lol you need to go :thumbup:
Wow so it will be a it of a shock for your dad, I'm sure he will be made up though! Is Texas hot all year round? I just imagine it with loads of horses and wooden house haha am I right?? The uk is so cold right now it should be warming up but it's still been snowing and stuff! I'm just hanging round a drop zone at the minute my husbands a skydiver so I keep him company in between jumps! What do you do as a job? Also how old are? :) x

No horses and wooden houses are not in great supply though there are a lot of ranches and farm country out here...it is hot...we do have a winter...but it doesn't last very long...record heat in the summer we can hit 115-120 at the hottest point of the day so it does get hot...

I am 27...been married to my partner for 6 years this past January...I work as a preschool teacher but plan on getting my teacher certification so I can teach upper elementary and junior high...but that is going to wait until after baby comes out and is a little bit older...I have my BA in Psychology emphasising on child development which lets me do preschool work...and I love it...I work with 1 and 2 year olds but our school goes up to 6 years old...

So is hubby all excited about your new little bundle of joy???> I know my partner is...she wont let me lift anything or do half of what I know I can do when she is home lol it is so cute...

No none of us are excited yet..been in this situation to many times now when I have a scan and I see a baby I think that's when I will get excited! hes just gone to spain for a skydiving holiday! so lots of quiet time for me :happydance:!!

I'm excited because this is my first time period...ever...but I have a lot of worry and anxiety over it too because I don't know what to expect...like I am 5 weeks and really haven't had morning sickness at all...my breast are sore but not so sore that I can't do anything...and I hear all these other ladies talk about symptoms they've had since before they knew and it's like should i compare myself or not...I feel pregnant, but its like I don't feel as pregnant as others feel...if that makes any sense...I will be a lot happier after seeing the dr. and knowing everything is going right...

I understand where you are coming from though...my fingers are crossed for you that everything is going great though :)

how is today going for you....I ate breakfast this morning...grits and eggs...and for the life of me it tasted like broccoli lol...i think that might mean I want broccoli :p

the only symptoms I have is sore bbs and weeing more now that's it! lets me thankful we don't have MS!! I bet it will soon get us hehe, im feeling great today! starving though its not even funny how much im eating!!

I know...the last week I was constantly hungry...today was one of those days though I was hungry but nothing I ate was what I wanted...that is a horribly dangerous combination lol...right now I am staring at a hot sausage that smells so good...and it is tempting me...but the last time I ate sausage it tasted horrible lol...food is not my friend right now....

I am very thankful there is no MS just yet...though I am sure it will kick in soon enough...already the queasky stomach is happening more often...got my fingers crossed you don't have to deal with ms...i know some ladies are lucky and get away without it :)

I kind of hope it gets me a tiny bit lol just so I feel properly pregnant! Im stating to feel excited! I may book myself an early scan?? I said I wouldn't but id love to see a heartbeat at about 9 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->