• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

5 weeks today anyone want to buddy up!

I'm really hoping they will do a scan at the 8 week appointment I set...I don't hold my breath for it though...ms has not hit me yet but I woke up this morning more queasy than I have been in a loooooong time...I have to go to work though so it just has to hold off for a few more hours lol...

roughly how much do the private scans cost you guys???

99 pounds to me 151 dollars to you, just converted it! im really unsure weather to do it or not:wacko: I drove myself insane last time going back and to every week for weekly scans it was soo stressful!!
I have felt a bit sicky today yah! didn't last long though haha

the dreaded sickness has kicked in a bit this afternoon blughg! roasting a chicken for tea and its making me feel so ill lol:sick:

Oh no. Hopefully it doesn't get you down to long lol. No throwing up yet but everything is making me queasy. Breakfast for the toddlers at work almost did me in today lol. I would love to have an early scan if they don't do one at 8 weeks but I will probably wait as long as the doctor tells me everything is ok. Do you know how often you see the doctor/midwife after your first appointment?

Getting my car in for maintenance right now. Just got off work. I'm hungry but afraid to eat lol.

Hi ladies! Congrats on your pregnancies. I was searching for women that were 5 weeks along and found this thread. Do you mind if I join? I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow.

I, too, am scared as I've hasd 3 prior m/c. One blighted ovum and the other turned out to be trisomy 13. Very heartbreaking.

I have all the same similar things going on... thirsty, tired... but at this point that's pretty much it.

I went for HCG level checks (I started seeing a fertility dr. after the 1st m/c so they keep a close watch now) and they've been increasing. My 1st u/s is scheduled for 4/24. Seems so far away.

Nice meeting you two and best of luck!!

I have no idea how many times you see them?yeah I really want to wait to till 12 weeks and then just see a full baby that will be so cool! we will see. do they do them at 8 weeks over there or 12 like us?

typically most doctors do it at 12 weeks...occassionally you luck out and find a doctor who wants to do one at 8 and 12 weeks though...which is what I hope...but I didn't ask...I aught to call and ask them lol...i would feel like a dope though...the scan shouldn't be important to me if everything is giong ok but i so want to see something on that screen :)

KittyKat...congrats on being 5 weeks tomorrow...sure you can join us...i know it seems far away...everything seems to be far away...but it will get here soon i promise...I have to wait till May 1st before I even see the OB...

Hi ladies! Congrats on your pregnancies. I was searching for women that were 5 weeks along and found this thread. Do you mind if I join? I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow.

I, too, am scared as I've hasd 3 prior m/c. One blighted ovum and the other turned out to be trisomy 13. Very heartbreaking.

I have all the same similar things going on... thirsty, tired... but at this point that's pretty much it.

I went for HCG level checks (I started seeing a fertility dr. after the 1st m/c so they keep a close watch now) and they've been increasing. My 1st u/s is scheduled for 4/24. Seems so far away.

Nice meeting you two and best of luck!!

hey kittykat yes your more than welcome!! :flower:
wow so you've been through it to her! whats a trisomy 13??
xx

that would be down syndrome...a chidl that would be born with a condition known as down syndrome that is...

oh ok I didn't know that, sorry to hear that kittykat x lets hope that we all get our happy healthy bundles of joy in December hey!! my OH thinks it a bad time of year to have a birthday lol I think its lovely

i think it is a wonderful christmas parents...but later on the kid may or may not like their birthday lol...my sister is a december baby and she said she always felt jipped because she only got a small birthday since she was so close to christmas and it cost to much to do a big birthday and a big christmas...but considering my step children are soon to be 12 and 14...I think we can afford a big birthday and christmas...by the time baby is ready to really enjoy birthday and christmas older kiddos will not put so much emphasis on it lol...at least that's how i would think it would happen...it may or may not i guess...

I'm really trying to be positive. It's pretty cool to talk to people with the same timeframe. :) Thanks for letting me in! Hee!

I think December is a great time for a birthday. If all works out, I'll need to have a C-Section since I had major abdominal surgery and pushing naturally isn't an option... I'm not sure how far in advance of due date they'll do that though. Do you gals know?

Let's move the clock along, shall we?? LOL!

no i have no clue...as this is my first all the way around i'm pretty clueless on a lot of things lol...maybe jode might know or I could try googling something...I love google....

kitty when googling the earliest other moms are saying they had a planned C-section it was at 38 weeks and most only had it at 39 weeks or as close to their natural due date as possible...hope that helps...

have either of you ladies been experiencing moodiness yet??? I swear the last couple of days I have been so quick to change from happy to mrs. grump...I had to apologize to my SO yesterday because I snapped at her for no apparent reason...today I feel excessively irritated...I don't like it lol...i'm sure no one else does either...

no idea kitty, I may have to have a c section myself, well I have a very low pelvic bone and it clicks a lot when we :sex: so I was examined and that's the conclusion the doctor came to! hope she was wrong as I would love a natural! where are you from kitty?

I don't think I will have to have a C-section unless the ob says differently...I would rather have a planned one than an emergency one though...that would freak me out...

off to work ladies...some yucky weather out here today...my SO was so cute...tried convincing me to call out today because doesn't want me out in the bad weather...lol...its so cute watching her fret over little things :)

have a great day girls

Good morning! :) Mom2Hope, yes, moodiness has definitely set in. Last night was the worst. HA! I keep apologizing to my husband... he's so good about it. Hee!

Jode, eek - do your bones rub against one another?? Does it hurt? Geez girl. I have to agree with M2H, I do not want to have an emergency c-section. Too scary!

How are you both feeling (minus the moodiness, that is...)? I'm just tired but otherwise, I'm fine. I read some of the info on here and get nervous when I'm not experiencing morning sickness or breasts soreness... (I mean, they are tender but not like the 1st pregnancy)... that makes me nervous too. Ughhh, please days... go by!!!

Yes M2H iam soo moody today its not even funny iv cried like 4 times already!! luckily OH is still in spain but I think that's why Im moody because im missing him :( just booked a night away for our first wedding anniversary on Tuesday that's the same day I have my first midwife appointment! im having an early scan Monday morning to! yah :) hope theres something in there this time!! I don't know if its my bones rubbing or what but its annoying lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->