• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

5 weeks today anyone want to buddy up!

Hi M2H. How exciting! Ironically, that is my date for c-section (Dec. 5th). LOL! Our littles ones will be a day apart! Benjamin can come early too... so they might share a birthday!! :) How awesome!!

I have had quite a hard week. I got into an accident a week ago. Hit from behind and my car was even totaled. I cannot tell you how scared I was that something happened to the baby. Thankfully everything is OK. I spend 2 days in the hospital. I was thrown into labor and there was some internal bleeding but it subsided. I'm now on bed rest - not sure when or if they will release me from that. My little girl is so active lately. Since the accident, I have had contractions every night... painful! Last night was the first night that I didn't have any. So, she might end up staying in there until the 5th.

I'm both excited and nervous too. Is your little one very active? I find it to be so uncomfortable now. I still love feeling her move though! :)

OMG...I am so glad you are ok and LO...that had to be very frightening...

It would be awesome if they shared a birthday!!! He has been so active these last couple of days...I've just sat here for an hr watching my stomach look like an alien was trying to come out lol...I went to the dr. yesterday and my blood pressure was really high and by the end of the appointment had gone up more...so I am to monitor that for this week and if it stays 140/90 or higher I have to call my dr. and go in to be checked and monitored...yesterday it stayed high all day and night and I was so worried (which could have helped keep it elevated)...today it has been borderline high but not technically considered high BP...so I am hoping it will continue to decline as my nerves settle down...

If bed rest is what is needed to keep your little princess cooking the last couple of weeks then you get plenty of rest!!! I will pop back in after while to see how all is going...

It was very frightening. I'm jut so thankful all is OK now.

Yeh, they don't mess around with high blood pressure. I just did the 24 hr. urine collection since mine has been up this past week. Going to the dr. this morning to see how things are going. Good luck with yours..... stay relaxed!

Just saw this...how did your dr's visit go??? I got a call yesterday from my Dr. saying the results came back negative for pre-e and for strep b so I'm good on that end...but she still wants me to monitor my bp since it does still go up and I am suppose to limit my activity to help keep it down. I go today to see her and she is suppose to do a physical exam (yuck...they make me really nervous and edgy due to a lot of personal crap but after all this I just want to know things are going ok)...

Hope all is well ladies...Jodie, pop in and let us know how you are girl

Ok...can't wait to hear your report...but mine was great and nerve wrecking all at the same time...I am 2cm dilated and 50% thinned (can't ever remember the technical term)...she said he can come any time he wants...I have got a lot to get finished before he gets here (nerve wrecking part) and she still wants me resting and not doing a lot because she wants to keep my bp down and not spiking (its hard to get stuff done if I'm not suppose to be up a lot...)...Everyone in my family is saying he's going to come on thanksgiving week and I'm begging with him to please wait...my Dr. told me today that after she sees me Wednesday next week she goes out of town the rest of that day, Thursday, Friday and the weekend...for her holiday...she said I couldn't have the baby while she was gone...guess what freaks me out...the fact that the doctor my mom had told her the very same thing and what happened...she went in to labor as soon as he was gone and had me...ahhhh....no no...so please keep fingers crossed that mr. Benjamin either comes before Wednesday (or the preferable time frame) waits until after thanksgiving week lol...

can't wait to hear how your appointment went kitty...

Will post all when I can go home but baby benji was born st 8:48 this morning...I am over the moon.

https://i308.photobucket.com/albums/kk341/RubiesSapphire/Benjamin112313848.jpg

My beautiful little boy is here. Benjamin Edward weighed in at 6 pounds 12 ounces and was 19.5 inches long born on November 23, 2013 at 8:48 in the morning. The labor (minus the part before the epidural) was not a horrible experience and he is well worth any pain there was because he is perfect in everyway. I love him so much. We stayed in the hospital until Sunday but were home by Sunday evening and he is 3 days old now and just the most precious little thing ever.

Can't wait till you two ladies have your little ones in your arms.

Hey girls so sorry I haven't been on! Baby billy was born on the 12.12 at 14.22 weighing 8.14 did it all natural no pain relief in a water birth :) he is beautiful!

Xxxxx

M2h he is so gorgeous!!!!! How in love are you? It's the best feeling in the world isn't it xxx

Jodie it is amazing I love him so much. So happy it went well for you when can we see a pic of your little man???

I thought I'd posted some!!! I will send some now! Being a mummy is hectic right?? How are you ladies?? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->