• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

5 weeks today anyone want to buddy up!

jode, I can see why rubbing bones would be annoying...it sounds painful too...hopefully they plan a c section for you rather than springing it on you last minute...that way you can feel more comfortable about it...that is so cool that you get to celebrate your 1 year anniversary the same day as your early scan...I hope you get to see something on the scan too :) that would be awesome...you will have to share as I have to wait like 3 more weeks before I even see the doc and hope I get a scan even...so I shall live vicariously through you until then lol....

Kitty I wouldn't worry too much about your breast not being more sore or no ms yet...I've just started experiencing some queasiness...yesterday was more severe than the rest but it was still manageable...no real ms per say...but for a lot of women some of the stronger symptoms don't kick in until week 6-8 if they kick in at all...just try and stay calm about it...

work wasn't too bad today except most of the kids in my class are coming down with pink eye (conjunctivitis) and I am so afraid I am going to get it...at only 3 & 4 weeks preggo I was awfully sick with throat infection and ear infections and that scared me enough...I don't want pink eye at 5 or 6 weeks...I don't even think I would be able to take the meds for that one...I haven't told work yet about being pg...I wanted to wait until after I see the doc...but if they don't start sending some of the sick kiddos home I may have to tell them early and tell them I am not coming in unless they send sick kids home...this is my first pregnancy and I am nervous as it is...I don't want to add to that...that sounds reasonable doesn't it?? I mean I'm not being overly worried or anything am I???

jode, I can see why rubbing bones would be annoying...it sounds painful too...hopefully they plan a c section for you rather than springing it on you last minute...that way you can feel more comfortable about it...that is so cool that you get to celebrate your 1 year anniversary the same day as your early scan...I hope you get to see something on the scan too :) that would be awesome...you will have to share as I have to wait like 3 more weeks before I even see the doc and hope I get a scan even...so I shall live vicariously through you until then lol....

Kitty I wouldn't worry too much about your breast not being more sore or no ms yet...I've just started experiencing some queasiness...yesterday was more severe than the rest but it was still manageable...no real ms per say...but for a lot of women some of the stronger symptoms don't kick in until week 6-8 if they kick in at all...just try and stay calm about it...

work wasn't too bad today except most of the kids in my class are coming down with pink eye (conjunctivitis) and I am so afraid I am going to get it...at only 3 & 4 weeks preggo I was awfully sick with throat infection and ear infections and that scared me enough...I don't want pink eye at 5 or 6 weeks...I don't even think I would be able to take the meds for that one...I haven't told work yet about being pg...I wanted to wait until after I see the doc...but if they don't start sending some of the sick kiddos home I may have to tell them early and tell them I am not coming in unless they send sick kids home...this is my first pregnancy and I am nervous as it is...I don't want to add to that...that sounds reasonable doesn't it?? I mean I'm not being overly worried or anything am I???

yeah my sore bbs have stopped today to! just super tired and grumpy today lol!! no my scans Monday anniversary Tuesday :) haha pink eye that just makes me giggle I never knew it was conjunctivitis, I thought you got it from farting on peoples pillows! that's what they make out on the films:rofl: sorry I have a very immature sence of humour!! so are you gals upto anything tonight? I soo want a mcdonalds for tea!!

roflmao you had me rolling with farting on pillos hahaha...that is the best I've ever heard....but sadly they are one in the same lol...

my bbs still hurt but only if I bump against something...like one of my little guys at work gave me a hug and it hurt...or my dog jumped up on me (big dog) and hit bbs and I wanted to cry...but walking and moving and stuff doesn't hurt so much...definitely moody and tired today though...

tonight we are just staying in...bad weather all day, kids with homework and wife has to go to work tonight so she can have Saturday off for birthday party...step son is turning 14 on Monday and we are throwing him a bowling party on Saturday...which is also the day we are telling my dad and sister...they are suppose to get here early...I have no idea how I am going to break the news to them though...I wanted to do something cute but cant think of anything...

a tea from mcdonalds sounds great...I love there large sweet teas...but I have been drinking so much water lately..can't get enough of it for some reason...and just ate a crispy chicken salad with honey mustard dressing omg it was the best salad I've had in forever it was so yummy...

do you have any plans tonight??

noo all on my own! I live 200 miles away from all my friends and family due to OH getting a new job and hes in spain so just me and the dog :) lol nice to have him gone for a few days makes me remember how much I love him again!

Oooh I love honey mustard! I don't eat salad though... or much veg! only fruit terrible fussy eater I am. Aww i'm sure your dad will be over the moon! wish my dad was here to share my news with he passed away at 42 and so did my OH dad within 3 weeks of each other, We weren't together at the time though!

I cant wait to have a big family loads of kids making lots of noise and mess.. Beats being lonely lol x

My mom passed at 42 also...just a few days after her birthday on thanksgiving in 2006...I miss her terribly and relate to you wishing your other parent were here to share in the joy...I know he will be thrilled I just wish I could present the news in a cute fashion lol...

distance does have a way of making the heart grow fonder lol...I know when me and OH are apart for more than a day I miss her terribly...but with her work schedule and mine there are days where we may completely miss each other even though one of us is home at all times...I hope he gets back to you soon...

I love honey mustard and hadn't had it in years so forgot how good it was and last night I just really wanted a crispy chicken salad with honey mustard dressing and it was so good I had another one today for lunch lol...would we call that a craving??? :p

such a young age to go hey!
Buy a top that says "Im pregnant" on it haha I seen one the other day! yes defo a craving just like my mcdonalds need :p

lol...cravings...oh the joys...I was thinking aout the top idea...I saw one that says I have 2 peas in my pod lol...maternity clothes are so cute...I can't wait to start buying them....what about you

so I called my ob's office...curiosity got the better of me...I wanted to know and guess what...I get to have an ultrasound at my 8 week appointment :) so happy...now if only it would hurry up and get here...exactly 21 days until May 1st ... why must it seem so far away...

lol...cravings...oh the joys...I was thinking aout the top idea...I saw one that says I have 2 peas in my pod lol...maternity clothes are so cute...I can't wait to start buying them....what about you

I m hoping to stay in my own clothes haha! wishful thinking hey! I just want to buy some baby things but I wont till after my 12 week scan!! I bought a soft toy last year when I was pregnant I couldn't resist I love giraffes and its a gorgeous white giraffe hope I get to use it this year!!
x

I know every time I walk into a store I stop and look at the baby section and all the clothes, and toys and blankets and car seats and strollers and oh I could go on and on...baby on the brain lol...with our due dates we will go through at least fall and winter maternity clothes and depending on when we start showing we may go through summer clothes too...

Do you have names picked out for boy or girl yet or all you guys still thinking about it??? I know if it is a girl we are going with Renita Rose...Renita is my mom's first and middle name combined (anita renea) and it means reborn which I thought was perfect...if it is a boy I like Benjamin and my SO likes Edward so we chose Benjamin Edward :) I can't wait...

Yahhh that's brilliant that you get an 8 week scan!!:happydance::happydance: I bet your soo happy! oh that will fly by! yeah we will be pregnant in summer :/ I wont have to worry to much as for the past 4 years the weather has been terrible! Im so nervous for Monday.. the last time had one this early I was so disappointed! but I keep telling myself that each pregnancy is different and surely I cant be that unlucky hehe

well with a 6 week scan you are still early on in that if you are disappointed remind yourself that a lot of development is going on and even in 1 weeks time you can see something completely different on the monitor the next time...I am sending you lots of baby dust for a happy scan though :)

I am thrilled about an 8 week scan because over here in the states it isn't uncommon not to get a scan until you are 12 weeks along and sometimes not until you are 16-20 weeks and I think I would cry if I had to wait that long...everything I read says an 8 week scan is dependent upon the doctor unless you are high risk in which case they may do a lot more and more frequently...so yes to say the least very thrilled over here :)

now just hoping for a fast 3 weeks to pass by...the 2 week wait was horribly long and the 2 weeks since that has been loooong too...hopefully since I have this to look forward to it will go faster...

what is the weather like for you in summer time?? I am not looking forward to being pregnant in the summer though I am looking forward to pregnancy. It's just that summers are so ungodly hot and humid in texas it is uncomfortable when you aren't preggo I can only imagine what its like when you are...

summer isn't that great for us normally! it can get warm but it has rained a lot the past few years! so im not to worried :) just been napping most the day I on a night shift tonight :( HATE them lol, But OH is home tomorrow night! Cant wait to see him. Lots of tugging pains today!

How are you feeling?
x

I am wondering if the tugging pain you have is the same thing I am feeling...it is like someone is pulling my stomach down and out...but lower than my stomach I guess...it's weird...it doesn't really hurt it is just uncomfortable...I have been really thirsty today and had to make several visits to the bathroom at work...someone is eventually going to notice and I don't want work to know anything until after that 8 week appointment...just in case...

nigh shifts stink...they mess with your sleep schedule...do you have to work them often or just every now and again?? I only work 3 hrs. in the morning Monday through Friday unless someone needs a shift covered...but I am up by 5:15 to get ready for the day and put lunch kits together for everyone and what not...so my day starts early and typically ends late and it makes me tired...and then the past couple weeks I have been even more tired...

Have you had any dreams yet? I hear pregnant women have weird dreams...mine haven't been so much weird as they have been confusing...and it only started this week...I have had 2 really weird dreams really similar to each other...

yeah iv been having weird dreams all week!! cant really remember them though! no I choose not to do nights but as OH is away im doing it as a favour!

yeah my tugging pains are like that, also when I finish having a wee I fee like it tugs then to? weird..

I bet your feeling knackered then being up that early! im the same tho I get up early to do matts breakfast and dinner before he goes to work if Im off! I love fussing after him, Proper old school relationship we have!

Hi there. I have caught up on everything and I first want to say that I'm sorry for both of your losses. That is a very young age. My thoughts are with you both.

M2H, so exciting on your scan news. Is May 1st really 21 days away? :( Why does time basically stop when you want it to fly and vice versa. Ugh!

Well, now I'm a big moody wench. LOL! Everything is annoying me today. I have a long day at work and then a work conference tonight from 5-8. I'm going to leave at 7... and really don't feel the need to explain why. LOL!!

Been sleeping lousy... tossing and turning.. and having these vivid dreams. Crazy. 3 more days until my next HCG count. Can't come soon enough.

P.S. Jode .. you are hysterical! HAHAHAHA!!!

What's going on for the weekend, gals?

My weekend consists of eating and spending time with matt! cant wait to see his big annoying face :happydance: ha:happydance:, Having a few days relaxing to I think! How about you??

I know its horrible when you are counting down the days, but before you know it they will be 18 and we will be wondering where the time went?!

Oh Jode...me too...it is always stronger after going to the bathroom too...I know...my relationship may not be traditional but as far as the foundation of it...we are alot like that...since she works more hours and provides for the family I make sure meals and lunches and house are all taken care of...at least...I did...now much of the time the house gets ignored because i'm too tired which makes me feel bad because I'm not doing what I know I should e doing...

I remember bits and pieces of the dreams i have...but not everything...

Kitty, thank you that is sweet of you...it is 20 days away now :) and I know exactly what you mean...I want it to go fast and that just makes it go slower lol...you shouldn't have to explain why you leave early that is your business lol not theirs... I understand about moody though...my step kids don't know yet we are wanting to wait a little longer before telling them...but I am so moody all the time I feel badly for them...I had to apologize to my step daughter last night because I barked at her and she really didn't do anything wrong...I felt like an idiot...

For the weekend my step son is having a bowling party for his birthday (turns 14 on monday)...so far we know 4 other teenage boys will be there and some family and family friends...but i think more will rsvp tomorrow as my son says a lot of his friends say they are coming...what about your girls??

And I have been a moody wench loads to haha love that word! I do it then I feel really mean! We are house sharing at the min cause we moved so last minute and my house mates eat my last eggs last night and I went downstairs to make eggs... she then told me she has used them... Well I think she got the look of death haha I was so miffed I think my face said it all!

also my dog is acting so strange tonight! keeps sniffin my pelvic area and moaning and groaning and lying next to me lol bless her x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->