5 year olds birthday

xashleyx

proud mummy of 3
Reaction score
hey :flower: just a quick question, i am tearing my hair out! my son is gonna be 5 in a few weeks and me and my DH are at a lost as to what to get him, he LOVES vehicles, cars,trains, anything like that really but he has 3 toy boxes full of cars and stuff so dont really want to get him more, he LOVES drawing and stuff to but i cant think of what to get him! grrr why is such a simple thing so hard! :haha: any help would be great :thumbup: x

Since he likes drawing what about an art kit? The kind with different paints, colored pencils, etc.

Or there's always books, I'm a huge fan of getting books for kids, they can never have too many in my opinion.

What about some reading books, or even coloring books on cars/trucks/etc... what about a little model of a car/truck/train he can put together with either you or your OH. Lots of nice puzzles out there as well, gets them thinking. Some board games. What about a big pack of construction (card) paper, some glue, scissors, glitter sticks, markers, crayons, and then do some activities together. Make cards, Halloween decorations, Christmas pictures, and so on. GL and hope he has a wonderful birthday! :)

What about Lego ?? I have a son who will 4 in a few weeks time and he is just starting to enjoy the little Lego trucks, cars, trains and helicopters they can build themselves :)

Lego is good.

Do you have Wilkinsons where you are? If so they do these wooden models and cars etc that the child can paint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->