5 years today..Don't wanna make anyone sad though <3

You should never feel bad for remembering your baby girl. She is your child, and nothing will ever change that. You love her as much as you love your new baby, and you shoudn't feel guilty for feeling sad about having lost her.

I hope you have someone to be with tonight. :hugs:

:hugs: Don't feel bad hun, it's completely understandable to feel like that after such a loss. I'm so sorry your daughter isn't still here with you. Happy birthday little Jessica xx

happy birthday sweet jessica ,have fun with the angels on your fluffy white clouds xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

so sorry about the loss of your baby girl hun dont feel as if your making people sad its a birthday for your special angel and u truley miss her terrible ,it is very understandable what you are going through ,i lost my first born son still born at 32 weeks in 2007 ,they say time is a great healer but to be hones hun it isnt we learn how to cope and deal with our loss ,

dont be upset hun and feel that its not fair on the little one your carrying ,having your lil baby hun will help with the healing process i promise ,i now have a 7 month old baby boy ,and i still cry for my first born son special birthdays christmas especially ,i know christmas day will come and i will have a cry like most people would u wouldnt be caring if you didnt hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

love to you and your very special lil angel in heaven xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

happy birthday jessica

love her named but i am biased, i am angel mummy too and miss my boy now

all my love to you and your family at this hard time dont know how i will deal with kristian's 1st bday and hopefully a month old baby x with xmas coming i am really feeling it all a lot more, she will be guiding my little boy up there x x

happy birthday little angel.
crying makes me feel better and she knows how much u love her as u still remember her and stuff.. hope ur feeling okay xx

Thank you to each and every one of you lovely ladies that made me feel so much better on that really sad day.

I had a good cry, a good scream, and a bit of a good....breaking of my phone when I got in a strop with it for not working right.

hopefully I can control that for next year.

Poor Bean'll wonder what my phone did to me!!

Thank you all so much. I know she's always gonna be there.
It makes my days so much easier having her above me =)

Thank youuuu!! x

Aww honey it takes time. And you will never completely get over here. There is no way she was your baby. But next year things may be a little easier. you will have another baby underfoot who is demanding for your attention!

A lot of women don't get over it, my own mom still reminds me of my lost brother (still born in 1980), she was your child and always will be. Remember, you will see her one day~ until then, don't feel guilty with the new bean on the way, you love both your babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->