50 Shades of Grey

I was awake till 04:15 reading book 1 this morning.

I couldn't put it down.

V xxx

Am I the only one that hates the books? I read the first one as I wanted to know what all the fuss was about and it was just rubbish. Poor grammar, boring story line and the characters just did my head in.

We sell hundreds of copies a week though, so obviously it's doing something right.

I cant say it was exactly thrilling...it kinda like Edward and Bella if they had bothered to have sex. (obvio before the last book)

I cant say it was exactly thrilling...it kinda like Edward and Bella if they had bothered to have sex. (obvio before the last book)

Yeah, I got that aspect and realised it was originally something to do with twilight before I found out it was a fanfic.
Just bored me to death haha.

I tried reading it again yesterday, its still crap lol, bad story bad grammar, bad writing in general. I don't think i can continue haha.

The writing shocked me when I first started reading but I never thought it was going to be challenging and a classic so it didn't annoy me for long! Almost finished book 2 now.

I have read all 3 books and LOVED it!!!! I bought them all so that i can go back and read them again...once all my friends are done borrowing them lol :)

Am I the only one who read them but REALLY dont understand the hype??! I dont get it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->