50 Shades of Grey

I am now on the third one! I started the first one on Saturday morning :rofl: like everyone else said I havnt been able to put them down!! Xx

I keep hearing about these books, I have to check them out. I'm definitely intrigued.

Ive just started the 3rd book now. I want to read this slowley as i think i will be sad when i finish them lol.

I'm now on the third for a second time.....sad thing is I KNOW I'm gonna read them all again :rofl: xx

I finished them last night. I liked them but the ending to book 3 was rubbish after everything that had happened.

Im on the second one and i cant put it down, think ill end up rereading them

I'm half way through and starting to find it a little boring, but a few people have said the 2nd book is better so i'll keep reading. :) x

I just started reading this book and OMG I am loving it! I'm really ashamed to admit that...but I am. :rofl:

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/amazon-mothers-day-ad/1400037

I posted this in the other Fifty Shades thread as well... its a Mother's day Saturday Night Live spoof/Amazon advertisement.

It's funny... but could be inappropriate to some. :giggle:

I read all three books in one week. I didn't think it would be my thing but boy was I wrong :dohh: My husband actually thought I was mad at him for something because he accused me of giving him the silent treatment!! Hahaha! Poor dude had no idea.

I'm halfway through the first book and i must admit i'm addicted :) it's a bit repetative and annoying but i love the relationship between ana and christian, i can't wait to start reading the other 2. My asda is sold out i've had to order them from amazon :haha:

this is funny lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zD8X2q0LQE

I have no idea what you are on about...I'm a prude though..best to avoid?:haha:

i loved the first 2 books, couldnt put them down! now im on the third i cant get into it as much, i get bored by all the sex now :lol:

ok...so just finished the first book...and wow Ana must be sore...coz blimey i never heard of someone having that much sex!

i have read about every vampire esc erotica book going and i can say even the un-dead would be sore from that much sex!

hoping the story line gets a bit better in the next two!

must say i much prefer books by J R Ward or L K Hamilton.

I've just bought it but I must admit I'm expecting a bit too much sexy time and not enough plot. I mean don't get me wrong everyone loves a good throbbing penis but if that's all it is I'm gonna be bored quite quickly. For me, Louise bagshawe has the right amount of penis

Im sad ive finished all 3 in four days :(

I just got the 3rd but have got bored and replaced it with Game of Thrones.

I just got the 3rd but have got bored and replaced it with Game of Thrones.

good choice...love the game of thrones....just wish Mr Martin would finish the dam series and dont want to read the latest one until the last one been published.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->