• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

51 February Testers!!! *~10 BFPs so far~* Please come and join!!

God this is hard :cry:

I had 2 CBdigi BFP's on Sunday so on Monday I went to the doctors thrilled to bits asking her to confirm the pregnancy officially. The test at the doctors was a BFN :( The doctor explained that when actively trying to concieve and early testing that if an egg is fertilised but doesn't implant then you will get BFP's especially with a CBdigi test and that even though I had concieved but there was a very high chance it wouldn't be sticking. She was right. Yesterday in flew the witch on her broomstick and cleaned house :witch:

Chemical pregnancy is such a ****ty way to refer to it. The doctor told me at least we know his swimmers are strong and plentiful, apparently this can happen to 1/4 fertilised eggs and would ordinarily not be noticed unless someone was actively checking early with extremely sensitive tests.

DH and I are gutted, feel cheated, so he's confiscated all HPT's in the house the OPT's have been left out and we're on to C3. Absoloutely no testing whatsoever until the day AF is due because we simply can't go through this month in month out

So my apologies for getting everyone excited, best wishes to everyone still to test, and hopefully a little useful information to bear in mind.

Tracy
x

Oh no...that is heartbreaking :hugs:

One thing I've read time and time again is that actually being able to conceive is a positive. Some cant even get that far (like me)

Although right now probably the furtherest thing from your mind to even think of. Give your man a big hug.... having a good man by your side makes things easier.

I had 2 CBdigi BFP's on Sunday so on Monday I went to the doctors thrilled to bits asking her to confirm the pregnancy officially. The test at the doctors was a BFN :( The doctor explained that when actively trying to concieve and early testing that if an egg is fertilised but doesn't implant then you will get BFP's especially with a CBdigi test and that even though I had concieved but there was a very high chance it wouldn't be sticking. She was right. Yesterday in flew the witch on her broomstick and cleaned house :witch:

Chemical pregnancy is such a ****ty way to refer to it. The doctor told me at least we know his swimmers are strong and plentiful, apparently this can happen to 1/4 fertilised eggs and would ordinarily not be noticed unless someone was actively checking early with extremely sensitive tests.

DH and I are gutted, feel cheated, so he's confiscated all HPT's in the house the OPT's have been left out and we're on to C3. Absoloutely no testing whatsoever until the day AF is due because we simply can't go through this month in month out

So my apologies for getting everyone excited, best wishes to everyone still to test, and hopefully a little useful information to bear in mind.

Tracy
x

I am so sorry Tracy!! I agree that it is really worse than seeing just a BFN the whole time. That happened to me 2 cycles ago and I felt betrayed, sad, depressed and mad. I think if I would have waited for AF to arrive I would've just felt the usual sadness.

Good luck and baby dust to you...

Hello :winkwink:
Can I join? Im forever stalking!! So, I am 9 dpo today, bfn this morning (suprise suprise!!)
No symptoms either, just the usual af cramps :wacko:
Lots of luck to all you ladies xx

Welcome! I'm 45 and 8 dpo. No symptoms right now. I was hoping for a wave of nausea but no chance!! I had a little yesterday but I think that was our office party food smelling bad :winkwink:

Baby dust to you!

I'm out. AF started yesterday. Have had short cycle this month and frustratingly started to BD after ovulation!! Lesson learned!! HSG booked for tues next week, so fingers crossed all ok.

I'm out. AF started yesterday. Have had short cycle this month and frustratingly started to BD after ovulation!! Lesson learned!! HSG booked for tues next week, so fingers crossed all ok.

Awww....sorry Bluebell - that just stinks. Let us know how the HSG goes and may March be your month for a BFP!!

Tracy,

My condolences! :cry: At least you and hubby can conceive! That is a good thing. Fingers crossed for a March BFP for you! :hugs:

Well I'm an idiot.

I got my Wondfo cheapies in the mail and tested this afternoon (8 dpo) and got a BFN. Why did I do that? Ughhh. I am feeling rather sick today but not really just nausea...kind of like I'm getting a virus. My stomach is hurting/cramping (not uterus) and my scalp hurts which usually means I'm getting a virus.

Let's get some BFPs!!!!

Ladies I'm so sorry I've been missing & not updating the thread properly but I promise I'll do it tonight. I've been busy with exams & worried about my little bean.

So sorry TLC!! hope you can heal soon & move on to march cycle with a bfp :hugs:

Xx

Tracy
x

I am so sorry hun. I have been there a couple of times and it sucks. I know that people will tell you "at least you know you can get pregnant" but honestly, I think after 3 losses myself, that it is easier on the months when I get a BFN than it is on the months I get a BFP and then it is so horribly snatched away from me...it's like a cruel joke. Not fair and I am so sorry.
:hugs:

well I think, only think, i have a :bfp:
They are soooooo faint, but def there. I will do another in the morning, when I will be 11dpo :wacko:
Praying this is it, one last time :thumbup:

well I think, only think, i have a :bfp:
They are soooooo faint, but def there. I will do another in the morning, when I will be 11dpo :wacko:
Praying this is it, one last time :thumbup:

ooohhh! Congrats! Fxd!

Oh goodness thank you girls, I will do another test in the morning and update :wacko:
Blimey I feel wierd :winkwink:

Hi Everyone

So after 13dt3dt ...I finally decided to :test: and got a :bfp:!! We are so excited.. I have my first beta on Saturday .. hoping for a great number..

Congrats to all the girls who got a :bfp:

:dust: for the girls still waiting or trying..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->