51 February Testers!!! *~10 BFPs so far~* Please come and join!!

Hi Everyone

So after 13dt3dt ...I finally decided to :test: and got a :bfp:!! We are so excited.. I have my first beta on Saturday .. hoping for a great number..

Congrats to all the girls who got a :bfp:

:dust: for the girls still waiting or trying..

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ladies I'm so sorry I've been missing & not updating the thread properly but I promise I'll do it tonight. I've been busy with exams & worried about my little bean.

So sorry TLC!! hope you can heal soon & move on to march cycle with a bfp :hugs:

Xx

Is everything ok with your little bean?

well I think, only think, i have a :bfp:
They are soooooo faint, but def there. I will do another in the morning, when I will be 11dpo :wacko:
Praying this is it, one last time :thumbup:

Congrats!! And like I said in the other thread, we want pics!! :)

Hi Everyone

So after 13dt3dt ...I finally decided to :test: and got a :bfp:!! We are so excited.. I have my first beta on Saturday .. hoping for a great number..

Wow, WHOO HOO!! February keeps rockin! Many congrats to you! H&H 9 months! :)

Congrats Joanne and Schmoo!

Can't wait to see a pic of your BFP in the morning Joanne!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi Everyone

Congratulations SchmooSchmoo!! Cheers to a very happy journey!!

Morning all.

Well I am out for Feb. Witchy arrived this morning out of the blue and 4/5 days early. Am not too disappointed as I kinda thought we missed the mark this month. On to march and hopefully a BFP for Paddys Day. Best of luck to everyone left and massive congrats to all the BFPs xxx

Hi Ladies,

Haven’t been on here for a while as have been v.v.v busy….

Congratulations to any of you who’ve had your BFP this month and for those who haven’t good luck for next month!

I did a test this morning (11dpo) but it was a BFN . I don’t know if it was too early though as the clearblue test I used said you could only test 4 days before your AF is due and even then it’s on 56% accurate. AF is not due till around 24th so I guess I’ll wait and see.

I was a bit surprised as I have had abdominal cramps since I ovulated, twinges in my back and have had a few pains in my boobs. Maybe its just wishful thinking though!!

Are there special tests you can get that test earlier than 4 days before AF? Has anyone had a BFN and then a BFP later in the month?

The good news is that I got my blood test back and it confirmed I had ovulated – the first time in about 2 years I think! So now I just stay on the 50mg Clomid and hope for the best!

C
X

11 dpo today and BFN for me. can you put me down as BFN please. af isn't due until monday but mentally this month i've got to move on to the march thread. i know myself that if i have a blank stick on day 11 then i'm out.

good luck to everyone else who is yet to test!

:happydance::happydance:CONGRATULATIONS joanne and shmoo!!! So nice to get more :bfp:. Keep them coming ladies!!

Bluebell and nolly I'm so sorry the :witch: decide to show her ugly face. All the best for next month :dust:

Afm, So sorry I've been missing, i just needed a break. Thanks Leikela, I'm ok just worried because the PALs isn't easy at all. I had my scan and saw the sac but I started getting paranoic, thinking maybe next scan (23rd feb) won't be anything there. So I needed a break to come back to my real self.:blush:

Hi Ladies,

Haven’t been on here for a while as have been v.v.v busy….

Congratulations to any of you who’ve had your BFP this month and for those who haven’t good luck for next month!

I did a test this morning (11dpo) but it was a BFN . I don’t know if it was too early though as the clearblue test I used said you could only test 4 days before your AF is due and even then it’s on 56% accurate. AF is not due till around 24th so I guess I’ll wait and see.

I was a bit surprised as I have had abdominal cramps since I ovulated, twinges in my back and have had a few pains in my boobs. Maybe its just wishful thinking though!!

Are there special tests you can get that test earlier than 4 days before AF? Has anyone had a BFN and then a BFP later in the month?

The good news is that I got my blood test back and it confirmed I had ovulated – the first time in about 2 years I think! So now I just stay on the 50mg Clomid and hope for the best!

C
X

I recommend Superdrug. They are very sensitive and cheaper than other tests. Good luck!

11 dpo today and BFN for me. can you put me down as BFN please. af isn't due until monday but mentally this month i've got to move on to the march thread. i know myself that if i have a blank stick on day 11 then i'm out.

good luck to everyone else who is yet to test!

I can do that hun but don't give up yet as it may be just too early!! You're not out until af visits.:thumbup:

Very cool ladies. BF CONGRAT'S to you!!

How exciting!!

Another BFN for me today (11DPO) early days I suppose, still holding out hope! Until then I have to live through you all :happydance:

Thank you Ladies.. we are unfortunately not out of the clear yet.. I have a u/s scheduled for next week.. because we have had 2 ectopic ruptures .. the last one the surgeon left 4 mm of tube on the left side ..:growlmad: so my RE is concerned the embryo could migrate up there.. We are sure hoping he is in the place he is suppose to be :thumbup:

Have a great weekend everyone..

Madrid,

I am glad to hear everything is ok with your little bean! I too have worries, as we all do being over 35. I am paranoid that on my first scan, there will be a sac but no embryo! I try and stay positive though. I did another test today and the second line basically showed up with the control line and was very dark so there is definitely progression. I have been telling myself to just step back from it all and cool my heels. I think these little beans will be just fine! :)

Hi ladies, :bfn: this morning, so I guess I wasn't preg after all, maybe this is my first chemical :wacko:
Sorry to bring a downer to this lovely thread, I feel bad. Many thanks to everyone for their kind words. Onwards and upwards to March eh?
Jo xx

Hi ladies, :bfn: this morning, so I guess I wasn't preg after all, maybe this is my first chemical :wacko:
Sorry to bring a downer to this lovely thread, I feel bad. Many thanks to everyone for their kind words. Onwards and upwards to March eh?
Jo xx

So sorry Jo. Fingers crossed for March!:hugs:

Jo xx

:cry: :hugs:

Madrid,

I am glad to hear everything is ok with your little bean! I too have worries, as we all do being over 35. I am paranoid that on my first scan, there will be a sac but no embryo! I try and stay positive though. I did another test today and the second line basically showed up with the control line and was very dark so there is definitely progression. I have been telling myself to just step back from it all and cool my heels. I think these little beans will be just fine! :)

Really hoping everything goes just fine for your up and coming scan. So your mind can be put at ease...and from then on a happy & very healthy 9 months ahead

Congrats on all the BFP's ladies!!!

I'm out for february :witch: got me this morning 5 days early!!! Roll on March! x

So sorry jo! :hugs:

Sorry dan-o :witch: came. Hope next month will be lucky for you!

Leikela it's very stressful even if we try to control it. We're going to be fine you'll see :friends:

Hello Lovelies - I caved in today and tested at 11 DPO....BFN :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->