51 February Testers!!! *~10 BFPs so far~* Please come and join!!

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:Not only did she visit but she came 2 days early and she ruined Valentine's Day for me.

Oh well onward to March!

Congrats TLC on the BFP!

Sorry about the witch, she's a horrible cow isn't she :growlmad:

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:Not only did she visit but she came 2 days early and she ruined Valentine's Day for me.

Oh well onward to March!

Congrats TLC on the BFP!

oh that bitch...always showing up uninvited...:growlmad:ugh

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks for adding me to the growing list...I'm down for the 20th. Although - I am really only trying for just the "one".
"44andCounting" might be a bit much to handle at my age :winkwink:

Congrats to all the BFP's so far this month. How exciting!!

Angel confirmed today. Hcg down to 31. Feel surprisingly ok about it and looking forward to a new cycle to start trying again. Preseed seems to work and I have started B6 this time.
I hope all the ladies still to test have lots and lots of luck.

Angel confirmed today. Hcg down to 31. Feel surprisingly ok about it and looking forward to a new cycle to start trying again. Preseed seems to work and I have started B6 this time.

I'm so so sorry LalaR. Lots of hugs to you. :hugs:

So sorry LalaR! :hugs:

Thanks for adding me to the growing list...I'm down for the 20th. Although - I am really only trying for just the "one".
"44andCounting" might be a bit much to handle at my age :winkwink:

Congrats to all the BFP's so far this month. How exciting!!

Mi friend is 46 and 39wks pregnant with her first so it can definitely happen.:thumbup:

So sorry Lala!! :hugs:

I would like to join with you guys! Can you put me down for testing on 2/26?

Thanks!

:hugs: so so sorry. Nice to read you are feeling "at peace" over it and moving forward. I cant begin to even imagine.
Hope your sticky BFP come soon too.

Mi friend is 46 and 39wks pregnant with her first so it can definitely happen.:thumbup:

I'm definately keeping positive on my 10 month journey ~ so far. Congrat's to your friend. She must be elated! (and sooo close!!)

LalaR-I'm so sorry hun. It's heartbreaking even if it's something you've come to terms with. It's truly amazing what us women go through.

:hug::flower:

Lala... so sorry. Big Hugs and positive thoughts your way.

As for me, they have booked me in for another HSG. Had one a year ago that was all clear, but my Gyne thinks we should repeat it as maybe it was wrong??? Impressed though, already booked for Thurs morning.

Leikela H&H 9 months to you to x

Thanks TLC! :) And congrats to you! H&H 9 months!

Oh well onward to March!

Congrats TLC on the BFP!

:( Sorry to hear that POASFiend. On to March! :hugs:

Oh no! :cry: I am so sorry Lala. :hugs:

I'm out,biatch got me. Onto next month now. Good luck to everyone else still in the running x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->