51 February Testers!!! *~10 BFPs so far~* Please come and join!!

I'm out, witch got me too. Good luck too all left testing

I'm out,biatch got me. Onto next month now. Good luck to everyone else still in the running x

So sorry Mama Duck - I'm SO ova that winch. I'm keeping fx'd for you that your ducks will be in a row for March!!

I'm out, witch got me too. Good luck too all left testing

Argghhh!! I'm so sorry about that nasty intruder :hugs:Dylis...I really hope March is your month. Baby dust to you.

Oh no! So sorry ladies ~ UGH! :hugs:

Gotta be some good news from someone soon surely!

Hi! Can you please add me to the list for the 28th? I'll be testing before that, but should know for definite then.

God this is hard :cry:

I had 2 CBdigi BFP's on Sunday so on Monday I went to the doctors thrilled to bits asking her to confirm the pregnancy officially. The test at the doctors was a BFN :( The doctor explained that when actively trying to concieve and early testing that if an egg is fertilised but doesn't implant then you will get BFP's especially with a CBdigi test and that even though I had concieved but there was a very high chance it wouldn't be sticking. She was right. Yesterday in flew the witch on her broomstick and cleaned house :witch:

Chemical pregnancy is such a ****ty way to refer to it. The doctor told me at least we know his swimmers are strong and plentiful, apparently this can happen to 1/4 fertilised eggs and would ordinarily not be noticed unless someone was actively checking early with extremely sensitive tests.

DH and I are gutted, feel cheated, so he's confiscated all HPT's in the house the OPT's have been left out and we're on to C3. Absoloutely no testing whatsoever until the day AF is due because we simply can't go through this month in month out

So my apologies for getting everyone excited, best wishes to everyone still to test, and hopefully a little useful information to bear in mind.

Tracy
x

Hello :winkwink:
Can I join? Im forever stalking!! So, I am 9 dpo today, bfn this morning (suprise suprise!!)
No symptoms either, just the usual af cramps :wacko:
Lots of luck to all you ladies xx

I had 2 CBdigi BFP's on Sunday so on Monday I went to the doctors thrilled to bits asking her to confirm the pregnancy officially. The test at the doctors was a BFN :( The doctor explained that when actively trying to concieve and early testing that if an egg is fertilised but doesn't implant then you will get BFP's especially with a CBdigi test and that even though I had concieved but there was a very high chance it wouldn't be sticking. She was right. Yesterday in flew the witch on her broomstick and cleaned house :witch:

Chemical pregnancy is such a ****ty way to refer to it. The doctor told me at least we know his swimmers are strong and plentiful, apparently this can happen to 1/4 fertilised eggs and would ordinarily not be noticed unless someone was actively checking early with extremely sensitive tests.

DH and I are gutted, feel cheated, so he's confiscated all HPT's in the house the OPT's have been left out and we're on to C3. Absoloutely no testing whatsoever until the day AF is due because we simply can't go through this month in month out

So my apologies for getting everyone excited, best wishes to everyone still to test, and hopefully a little useful information to bear in mind.

Tracy
x

really sorry TLC - i totally understand that feeling of being cheated and absolutely gutted. your doc is totally right about chemical pregnancies and it sucks big time and knowing doesn't relieve the upset either. however early a pregnancy is , it hurts like hell when you learn it's not happening. you'll get your forever babs soon, hold on chick. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Tracy
x

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

So sorry TLC! The same thing happened to me in November and the midwife I saw tried to convince me that the test I was using was a faulty test. I then explained that I received three BFP's and she told me to stop testing and that I may have a tumor causing HCG, blah blah.

Fast forward to my visit with a new doc...she explained exactly what happened and added two chemicals to my chart (one from a year ago before we were ttc) so that she could track exactly what was happening. She also did an ultrasound and there are no tumors (she was very concerned that a midwife would say such a thing!)

I am waiting to test now until the day AF is due because it was absolutely heartbreaking. I thought it was too good to be true that it happened so easily at 35! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you the sticky BFP very very soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->