5dpo and moody as hell !!!!

Zebra - Thank you hun :D:hugs:

Hmm, there must be something going on for you to still be getting positives, especially on IC's aswell! :wacko: xxx

You're welcome :hugs:

Must be...two weeks ago there weren't though, if it was a new bean it would be too early. I felt sick last night in bed and was craving a fried egg sandwich. Not sure if that is my period or...I never feel sick on my period though. Very strange for IC's...they went negative now back to positive. Ughhh!!

xxx

Hmm, I think you need to go and get some blood tests done, that's probably the only way you will get some definite answers at this time :wacko: xxx

I cancelled my blood test appointment as I got my period and got a negative.

I rang the EPU, appointment for Saturday. I guess I will find out then?

Not really fancying ringing the doctors as they are rude, will only wind me up.

xxx

I cancelled my blood test appointment as I got my period and got a negative.

I rang the EPU, appointment for Saturday. I guess I will find out then?

Not really fancying ringing the doctors as they are rude, will only wind me up.

xxx

Yeah that's true hun, the Doctors are rude these days! :growlmad:

Oh, not long to wait, will they do a Pregnancy Test or are you going for a scan? xxx

They sure are, can't be bothered to waste my time on rude people.

They are fully booked, they said Thursday and Friday but I am working. So Saturday is the only available one. Pfft!

They want a sample from me, if it shows positive on their tests I will get a scan. Going to hold my urine in fr a very longggg time! :haha: xxx

They sure are, can't be bothered to waste my time on rude people.

They are fully booked, they said Thursday and Friday but I am working. So Saturday is the only available one. Pfft!

They want a sample from me, if it shows positive on their tests I will get a scan. Going to hold my urine in fr a very longggg time! :haha: xxx

I don't blame you hun, it's not worth it :)

Aww bless, at least they have given you an appointment though chick, at least you can get to the bottom of this.

I think it will show positive on their tests, I would take your tests in aswell and show them, just incase theirs is Negative as they are not as sensitive I don't think xxx

Yeah but I am not convinced that I won't get to the bottom of this. I don't know why I had dark positives then light then negative then light positives. With what seems like a period yet I do feel tired and sickly. Wanting junk food like anything. I have random headaches too.

I hope it does, they always say it is faintly positive. It will be negative in two weeks. She was very very wrong cause it isn't lol. I did that last time and they weren't interested. They said they get darker as time goes along. Idiots! I tell them mine are dark too. They don't care. xxx

Yeah but I am not convinced that I won't get to the bottom of this. I don't know why I had dark positives then light then negative then light positives. With what seems like a period yet I do feel tired and sickly. Wanting junk food like anything. I have random headaches too.

I hope it does, they always say it is faintly positive. It will be negative in two weeks. She was very very wrong cause it isn't lol. I did that last time and they weren't interested. They said they get darker as time goes along. Idiots! I tell them mine are dark too. They don't care. xxx

It is very strange why you had dark positives, then light and then negative and now positive again..there can only be one reason for them being positive again..:wacko:

I don't think they know what they are talking about half of the time :dohh: Hope you get the answers you need hun and fingers crossed it's a good sign :dust: xxx

Very strange, never seen anything like it. Nope, they certainly don't :haha:

Thank you :)

I might go crack on with some more gardening while the partner is at work, pass the time. Feeling tired, don't want to sleep though xxx

Very strange, never seen anything like it. Nope, they certainly don't :haha:

Thank you :)

I might go crack on with some more gardening while the partner is at work, pass the time. Feeling tired, don't want to sleep though xxx

Me neither to be honest :wacko:

You're welcome hun :hugs:

Aww bless, I felt like that yesterday, I could have gone to bed at 4pm but I didn't :haha: Hope you have fun with the gardening hun xxx

Daft, hoping we see something on Saturday. Not sure if we will mind.

Aww, a few naps won't go a miss :) will do you good. I just end up falling asleep :haha:

Thank you :) I love it, new hobby hehe xxx

Daft, hoping we see something on Saturday. Not sure if we will mind.

Aww, a few naps won't go a miss :) will do you good. I just end up falling asleep :haha:

Thank you :) I love it, new hobby hehe xxx

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you hun :dust:

That's true but if I sleep in the afternoon then I won't sleep at night, I don't think :haha:

You're welcome hun, you might catch a tan whilst gardening :thumbup: xxx

Thank you :) :hugs:

You might do? I do...which I am rather shocked that I do :haha:

I had to come in, started to rain. Pffttt. I am soo tired...zzzzzz :wacko:

xxx

This is weird...I have had this for a while but never thought it was anything as I was around water at the time. Thinking it just splashed on to my top.

Wet sensation from nipples on my top...nothing there? I am not around water, I usually were when it happened before. What the...baffled!! All just clicked, mmm...?

Zebra - You're welcome hun.

I don't sleep very well if I sleep during the day, unless I am absolutely shattered or I'm not well.

Aww sorry to hear it started raining, the sun is shining here :o

Ooo that's strange? Maybe it's milk? :shock: xxx

Fair enough, I guess everyone is different :) I just slept from 3pm till now. I have no idea why either, I don't sleep on my period unless it is the first few days and I have bad period pains. But I didn't get bad period pains and it isn't the first few days. I presume this is a period but it doesn't feel like one. Had period pains but they weren't that painful. Bleeding is slowing down now.

It is ok, it has been on and off, was like that yesterday. Silly weather!

I'm not sure...nothing there. Tried squeezing it, nothing. Doesn't smell. It is slightly weird xxx

Fair enough, I guess everyone is different :) I just slept from 3pm till now. I have no idea why either, I don't sleep on my period unless it is the first few days and I have bad period pains. But I didn't get bad period pains and it isn't the first few days. I presume this is a period but it doesn't feel like one. Had period pains but they weren't that painful. Bleeding is slowing down now.

It is ok, it has been on and off, was like that yesterday. Silly weather!

I'm not sure...nothing there. Tried squeezing it, nothing. Doesn't smell. It is slightly weird xxx

True true hun, I can't sleep if it's daylight normally unless I'm not well and can sleep for England :haha: You must have needed that sleep :thumbup: Hmm, I can't really help you on that one hun, it is really confusing :wacko: Glad to hear the bleeding is slowing down though, that's a good sign.

The weather never knows what it wants to do, rain, snow, sun, then snow :rofl:

Hmm *Confused* :dohh: xxx

helloooooooooooo. how has your days been? its bloody cold at the moment brrrrr

The light gets in my eyes but I have an eye mask :haha: or just shove the blanket over my head. I slept on the couch rather than going to bed. Shut the curtains in the room, left dining room ones open :) Haha yeah, but sleep when ill does you the world of good :) I must have done, I am going to bed around 10-11pm waking up at 9-10am then get sleepy around 3pm and go to bed at 10pm-11pm and so on...unless I am at work I don't sleep, even though I am surrounded by beds :haha:

The weather does my head in, there is some nice weather on the way apparently. I wonder if it will snow after that again? :haha:

I am not sure what is going on, it is weird. I am glad the bleeding is slowing down, I hate it :) xxx

Hello Cajadeam :hi:

Just had a nose bleed :(

I also have white nipples (just the tips) very sore and hard. Owww!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->