5dpo and moody as hell !!!!

i'm good ta, been housework, painting, shopping, dentist blah blah blah, lol, finally sat down to search for a camera parner is buying for my birthday :))

i'm good ta, been housework, painting, shopping, dentist blah blah blah, lol, finally sat down to search for a camera parner is buying for my birthday :))

Glad to hear hun. Wow, sounds like you have been busy. Aww bless, you'll be able to capture all those special moment of your little one :winkwink:

I have got the dentist in the morning, having a tooth extracted :cry:

yeah cant wait to take some decent pics, got loads i took with my digital camera, i'm camera happy, although tend to take most pics with my iphone now, but want DSLR camera for some amazing pics :)))

yeah cant wait to take some decent pics, got loads i took with my digital camera, i'm camera happy, although tend to take most pics with my iphone now, but want DSLR camera for some amazing pics :)))

Aww bless, I love taking photo's aswell :haha:

I'm off to bed now as I'm shattered! I'll speak to you ladies tomorrow.

Night night, sweet dreams :hugs: xxx

My IC test is darker...how odd :)

xxx

Attachments

• IMAG0308.jpg
    IMAG0308.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 9
Zebra - Lovely lines hun! :D Are you going to test again in a day or two to see your line get darker? :happydance: xxx

Thank you :) they weren't that dark when I took one the other day. I am going to do yeah, hopefully it will be darker.

I wonder what all this bleeding is. I have some lower pelvic pain at the moment, headaches, tiredness. Had a nose bleed yesterday. Sore itchy (wet) nipples. Fussy with food again. Hoping a new bean has moved in. Roll on Saturday, might be too early to see though. Will soon find out :)

I am going to head off now as we are going out for lunch, having a relaxing night in as me and my partner have tomorrow off. Woop :)

Speak soon :D have a nice night, hope you sleep well tonight and feel better soon Excalibur xxx :hugs:

Zebra - I can't wait to see your next test hun :happydance:

It sounds like a new bean might well have moved in, that's just my opinion anyway :thumbup:

Hope you and your OH have a lovely evening hun :hugs:

Thank you chick, hopefully I'll be pain free tomorrow. Speak soon :D xxx

yeah i was thinking that, no one been on for quite some time :wacko:

I had my Booking in appointment with my Midwife yesterday. Everything went well apart from they couldn't get any bloods off me :blush: So now I have to go to my GP tomorrow morning and hopefully they will manage to take them. When I told her that I had no sickness or many symptoms, she seemed a little shocked so, just rang and booked a Private Scan for tomorrow at 5:30pm, just waiting for them to get back in touch with me and confirm. I hope nothing is wrong with Our Little Miracle :( xx

Awww bless, i had my booking on Tuesday, had my bloods done a week or so ago and was calcium and vitamin d deficient so on tabs for them now, and i will be consultant led care, so waiting for scan appontment to come through which will be consultant appointment at same time :) private scans are great, i have my gender scan booked, lol, but its a while off yet, i'm sure you will be fine, silly for the midwife to make you worry, with my last 2 i had no symptoms whatsoever, and many times i said i could forget i was pregnant cus i just didnt feel it, i really wouldnt worry, you will either have ailments that hit you later on, and you will regret saying you didnt have symptoms, or you will be lucky and have a breeze of a pregnancy :)
I heard our baby's heartbeat on the doppler yesterday so that puts me at ease every time :)

Awww bless, i had my booking on Tuesday, had my bloods done a week or so ago and was calcium and vitamin d deficient so on tabs for them now, and i will be consultant led care, so waiting for scan appontment to come through which will be consultant appointment at same time :) private scans are great, i have my gender scan booked, lol, but its a while off yet, i'm sure you will be fine, silly for the midwife to make you worry, with my last 2 i had no symptoms whatsoever, and many times i said i could forget i was pregnant cus i just didnt feel it, i really wouldnt worry, you will either have ailments that hit you later on, and you will regret saying you didnt have symptoms, or you will be lucky and have a breeze of a pregnancy :)
I heard our baby's heartbeat on the doppler yesterday so that puts me at ease every time :)

At least you are being pointed in the right direction hun and been given all the vitamins you need etc. My scan could be anything up to 14 weeks, need to ring my Midwife back if I haven't heard anything within the next 2 weeks and they will chase it up. I can't wait, just want to know that our little baba is ok, done nothing but worry! She did say at the end that not everyone gets morning sickness etc but it was the shock on her face and tone of voice that made me worry. That's exactly how I feel at the moment, don't even feel Pregnant, if I didn't remind myself everyday, I would probably forget!
Aww bless, I bet that was so reassuring! I am thinking about getting a Doppler but I think I would really stress if I couldn't find baba's heartbeat :blush:

i would recommend a doppler hun, you can get them on ebay for £35, less sometimes. Just means you can listen to the heartbeat whenever you like. After 10 weeks its not too hard to find, you just have to be patient and move the probe very slowly and aim at different angles, and you will find it, tend to be in about the same place each time so once you have found it then it should be easy the next time, obviously the position will move up over time, but i couldnt be without my doppler, i'm a constant worrier, more so in the last pregnancy and this one, so i was always using it, kept me sane, lol, in the first pregnancy that i used it i didnt aquire it until later on so found heartbeat right away.
i think if i didnt have my doppler i would be booking scans left right and centre, lol, so it does save me money in the long run, lol, there was actually a good one on ebay with heartbeat monitor on it for £40 buy it now, i contemplated it as mine doesnt have heartbeat montior, but as it was exactly the same as mine, but with the monitor, i decided not to bother, lol

I was also told i would have to have the Flu jab, but i aready know that as had it with my last, but she made a point of saying "you will need to have the flu jab as you will still be pregnant in October", i think thats all pregnant women tho, not just high risk, as your immune system is low during pregnancy and getting a cold could be very bad :-(

i would recommend a doppler hun, you can get them on ebay for £35, less sometimes. Just means you can listen to the heartbeat whenever you like. After 10 weeks its not too hard to find, you just have to be patient and move the probe very slowly and aim at different angles, and you will find it, tend to be in about the same place each time so once you have found it then it should be easy the next time, obviously the position will move up over time, but i couldnt be without my doppler, i'm a constant worrier, more so in the last pregnancy and this one, so i was always using it, kept me sane, lol, in the first pregnancy that i used it i didnt aquire it until later on so found heartbeat right away.
i think if i didnt have my doppler i would be booking scans left right and centre, lol, so it does save me money in the long run, lol, there was actually a good one on ebay with heartbeat monitor on it for £40 buy it now, i contemplated it as mine doesnt have heartbeat montior, but as it was exactly the same as mine, but with the monitor, i decided not to bother, lol

I think if everything goes well tomorrow then I might consider buying one, but I just know that if I ever did struggle finding the heartbeat, I would be on the phone to the EPU every 5 minutes lol! My Midwife told me that from 16 weeks onwards, they will start listening to baby's heartbeat so I may not need to buy a doppler. I am constantly worrying aswell at the moment, this is why we have a private scan booked for tomorrow :D I haven't even been told about the Flu jab although I know Pregnant ladies have it, maybe I will get told about it once we know everything is 100% ok? :wacko:

We had a private scan yesterday and it was amazing! Our Little Miracle is perfect! The Sonographer said everything is measuring as it should do and everything is Perfect. Our Little Miracle is due on 12/12/2012 They dated me at 9 weeks and 2 days so I shall change my ticker xxx

*EDIT* We saw baby's heartbeat and heard it!

Attachments

• DSC_0012.jpg
    DSC_0012.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC_0013.jpg
    DSC_0013.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads