5dpo testing Nov 17

Feeling super off today. Headache. Thinking maybe AF may show early

Also, I cried during the election last night. Not ugly crying, but still.

So I caved and took a test... i can't tell if my eyes are playing games but I thought I saw a very very faint line. Also inverted it to get a better look. I think I may just test first thing tomorrow am. It's not over until the witch shows right? I'm only 7DPO!

So I caved and took a test... i can't tell if my eyes are playing games but I thought I saw a very very faint line. Also inverted it to get a better look. I think I may just test first thing tomorrow am. It's not over until the witch shows right? I'm only 7DPO!

Wow thats crazy! Can you post a pic for us?

Is there a way to post a pic via phone?

I think I'm just going to wait until tomorrow or Friday. It's almost not visible on photo. Maybe it's an evap😇

Fingers crossed for youJcliff

I feel totally normal so not sure if i'm out or not, been super tired in evening but i've been really busy with work so putting it down to that.

my app says to test in 4 days so testing on Monday so see what happens then AF due on the Wednesday so on Monday i will be 12dpo

Good luck Jcliff!

I got some very very faint lines yesterday, so I decided to use my frer today.. Eek!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 7
Wow congrats!! My 7/8dpo was a BFN! Oh well. How many DPO are you?

Thank you. FF puts me at 9dpo so I really thought yesterday's lines might've been evaps.

It's still early for you, fx'd you get that bfp!!

Today I am 8dpo. Test was bfn which i expected esp on an ic. So far I have frequent urination which us not like me at all, increase in appetite and yesterday had what felt like little quick pin pricks in my left ovary. My cp is medium and not as firm as it was but my cm is still sticky sometimes it will be stretchy, but mostly sticky and creamy. Other than these few things, which could be pms I feel nothing. Last month I cramped my whole 2ww and period came 2 days early. This time NOTHING

Well this is what I got this AM. I have bad eyes, but I think its a BFN.
7/8DPO

Attachments

• BFN.jpg
    BFN.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 20
Jcliff hmm I only see one line, but you are so early on!! I got a bfn today too :/ 9dpo

Jcliff - I see one line, but you are sooo early so don't get discouraged just keep testing. As you can see from my tests below I am only getting a very faint line and i am 10dpo.

Talia - Any Updates?

I have my test for 10dpo cheapy HPT below. the second to last is from last night and the bottom one is from this morning. Does anyone know why my test from last night would be darker than my one with FMU from this morning?

View attachment 974171

Oh wow! :D It could just be the tests are different that can happen with cheapies and the difference is so slight. If I were you I would now move onto digis, with weeks indicator if possible. I did that when I got my bfp with my son, and it was a lot easier than fretting over whether or not the lines were getting darker or not. Maybe expensive but worth it!

Talia - 9dpo is still early, my IC were very very light yesterday so there is that. Any symptoms? I don't have any, other than a little gassy... But that could just be what I am eating.

I bought the digi with weeks indicator but I am afraid to test because I do not want to see a BFN. So weird, I will take the IC but not the digi.. LOL

Awwh, we all know that fear of bfn feeling! Keep taking the ICs for a few days and then try a digi? It won't be negative <3
The only "symptom" is occasional nausea but I have been eating so much crap this week that's totally explainable...Also had some AF type backache but even that's gone now... Sigh we shall see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->