5dpo testing Nov 17

I never got a BFP with my two until 12dpo or later. It's ok tho. I'm happy with either outcome. I have two kids to keep me busy right now!

Popping in here. AF is due Nov 17 for me too, 8dpo today according to OPKs. Trying not to symptom spot but will probably test way before I should :haha:

Talia - 9dpo is still early, my IC were very very light yesterday so there is that. Any symptoms? I don't have any, other than a little gassy... But that could just be what I am eating.

I bought the digi with weeks indicator but I am afraid to test because I do not want to see a BFN. So weird, I will take the IC but not the digi.. LOL

My only symptom has been major gassyness too! I certainly don't feel pregnant, I had a lot of early symptoms with DD.

I had a couple of digis with conception indicator in the drawer and I was stupid enough to use one today, it of course was bfn ](*,)

Ok Girly, confirmed I will not take a digi today and hold out until Sunday, maybe?!!?

I'm hoping my lines might be darkening enough to pick up on it on Saturday but I'm not sure whether to risk it if not? Sunday should be safe. I think I read most digis are 50miu

Correct most digi at 50miu. That is why I am scared to test, my cheapy HPT are 20 miu and my line is very faint.

My cheapies are supposedly 10miu, and frer are 12.5miu I think? I'm recalling all of this from when we were ttc#1 so might not be the case now, but the frer is so much darker than the cheapies so who knows

I think the FRER is actually 6.3miu, which would explain why it is so much darker.

Woah really? That's changed a lot since I last was here then! They definitely weren't that low back then, and I actually took a while before I git a bfp with a frer with DD so that does explain a lot!
I might wait until next week for the digi then. Thanks!

Here is where I got my info:

https://www.checkpregnancy.com/sensitive-pregnancy-tests-2015/

Last night I had a hard time getting my arms and feet to warm up, which I read could be a sign. People have said your blood is being diverted to the baby now so it can make your feet and hands colder for a while. Then this morning, 9dpo, i woke up with a slightly stuffy nose, like one side is completely stuffy and the other side is okay, but still a little stuffy. I have also been sneezing. Other than that I feel fine. Last month I had so much cramping before af starting at 3dpo and I still haven't felt the 1st cramp. I have had the little pin pricks in my ovary a couple of days ago but nothing now. And I'm on progesterone so I figured I would be cramping like crazy. I am going to try and wait until laster this weekend to test again.

Bfn this AM. 8dpo. I was thinking. I had that spotting on Wednesday. So that would mean implantation then. I shouldn't be getting a positive until Monday at least. So I'm going to try stop testing until then! I can't afford it lol! My husband would freak if he knew how much i already spent. Well my AF is due next Thursday. I think I've been testing way way too early. I keep thinking I will have 3 kids under 4 if I am pregnant! Yikes!

I tested this morning . Bfn but only 7dpo so im not surprised

Thought this was just the dye hadnt gone all the qay across the test but my friend thinks its a postive ? I hate these tests

https://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r606/quillzmom/quillo.gif

https://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r606/quillzmom/Mobile%20Uploads/20161111_102807.jpg

I don't think that's a positive from experience. It's the same darkness all the way across then goes light doesn't it? I don't even think that makes sense but I know what I mean :haha: looks like dye run to me but hope it isn't for you. Do you have another? X

Sorry Dream.Dream but I can't see a second line but please don't take too much from that as I have never used that style of test. Hopefully a line will arrive 2moro!

I felt great yesterday and thought my symptoms were disappearing but today the cramps are back and my boobs have started tingling -feel full, like when I BF & needed to express or my Lg was due a feed. Don't want to get carried away but def think this has been a strange tww

Dream, I had a dye run like that when I conceived DD about 2-3 days before I got a proper bfp. Keep testing :)

I read today that CB digi with conception indicator are 25miu so I used one today and got my 'pregnant 1-2' :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->