5DPO today (1st of May) and wanting some buddies. Implantation soon hopefully?!

ok so somebody let me go to the shop by myself and before I knew it I had strolled past, picked up and paid for a pack of digital tests :haha::haha::haha:

Anyway.....did one when I got home (obviously) took ages for the result and it was flickering like it didn't know what to do :wacko:

BFN of course only 9dpo and was like 4pm :haha:

BUT....I picked it up and may of squeezed it gently.....and 1-2 flickered :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Naturally the only thing to do is not to listen to the flickering and chuck it in the bin.....but of course its me I took the thing apart.....two dark lines and one faint one....

Then went on some research spree and found the clearblue pdf which shows you what the lines should look like to get a + result.. (I had put it back together and put it in the bin by this point)

Because curiosity got the better of me I went back to the bin and got it out :blush::blush::blush:

Now showing a NOT PREGNANT 1-2-3

Think I broke it :haha::haha:

oh yeah it was a pack of two so will be doing the other one tomorrow with fmu :haha:

ok so somebody let me go to the shop by myself and before I knew it I had strolled past, picked up and paid for a pack of digital tests :haha::haha::haha:

Anyway.....did one when I got home (obviously) took ages for the result and it was flickering like it didn't know what to do :wacko:

BUT....I picked it up and may of squeezed it gently.....and 1-2 flickered :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Naturally the only thing to do is not to listen to the flickering and chuck it in the bin.....but of course its me I took the thing apart.....two dark lines and one faint one....

Then went on some research spree and found the clearblue pdf which shows you what the lines should look like to get a + result.. (I had put it back together and put it in the bin by this point)

Because curiosity got the better of me I went back to the bin and got it out :blush::blush::blush:

Haha!! I'm glad it's not just me obsessing. I currently have the inside of a frer that I peed on yesterday living in my dressing gown pocket because I can't stop looking at it...it's still bfn...

Haha!! I'm glad it's not just me obsessing. I currently have the inside of a frer that I peed on yesterday living in my dressing gown pocket because I can't stop looking at it...it's still bfn...

:haha::haha:

There was an actual point/question to my post lol.....why when squeezed gently did it flicker 1-2???do you guys think I'm being too hopeful or it was actually a faulty test with it taking so long for the result to show??cant help but wonder :(

Symptom update - achey boobs but no way near as intense as past two months before af is due, little pain lower left side occasionally, oh and yesterday I woke up and my voice had disappeared!!!!not back today but have a runny nose past two days :(

Chaf they all sound like good pg symptoms but don't want to get your hopes up either . Maybe the test was struggling as not fmu ? Again just an idea .

I so hope you get a BFP xxxxx ill be stalking xxxx and ill be expecting some stalking in return come Wednesday lol....

Oh il be here for sure.....

I thought maybe it was struggling but will soon find out in the morning!taking all my energy to not go do it now :haha:

hi Ladies,
may I join you. I'm only 4dpo today, so won't be testing until 15th May, which feels like a life time away atm.
I triggered this cycle and taking progesterone pressaries as well, so any symptoms I may experience could be the medication.

Good Luck to you all x x x

hi Ladies,
may I join you. I'm only 4dpo today, so won't be testing until 15th May, which feels like a life time away atm.
I triggered this cycle and taking progesterone pressaries as well, so any symptoms I may experience could be the medication.

Hiiiiiii and welcome!!!!!! :flower:

Best of luck for you :)

hi Ladies,

Hello lady , wow it looks like you have been through the mill :wacko: It sure seems like its about time your luck should change . Here is hoping that this is your month :hugs:

Welcome to the group lady! Here's hoping you get a BFP! Sticky dust to you!

So, my spotting, has now turned to an EW CM style with some brown streaks. I don't know what to think. I've kind of given up trying to figure it out. LOL. cd23 today. 9dpo

So, my spotting, has now turned to an EW CM style with some brown streaks. I don't know what to think. I've kind of given up trying to figure it out. LOL. cd23 today. 9dpo

Could quite possibly be IB!!!!!!

I agree with previous posts that one of us has to get a bfp!!!

On another note......is it morning yet....I have a test to do :haha: :coffee:

I think it's time you took a test. That spotting is sounding very much like implantation to me :) good luck!!

So I was naughty and I did a test today. BFN as expected but glad I took cos now I can ignore that annoying little voice in my head saying - "but what if?!". My period is due this Thursday/Friday but ill be surprised if she comes on time. I think ill be a week late due to the fact that suspect I ovulated a week late for some strange reason! If my suspicions are right I'm only 3DPO today! Will still be on the forums waiting for you girls to get your BFPs tho and will keep you updated on my situation :) best of luck ladies! Xx

I got another bfn today. But it was on a clearblue plus cos I ran out of frers. 11dpo today, starting to lose hope

Well charf an any test yet ??? Stephen 11dpo is still early so wouldn't count yourself out yet !

Yup bfn!!!!still only 10dpo but was worth a shot :haha:

Won't be on today it's little mans 3rd birthday and now running round like a crazy person organising stuff for the BBQ later :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->