5DPO today (1st of May) and wanting some buddies. Implantation soon hopefully?!

Charmfan, I see a very tiny something there! Hope it's the start of your BFP and not just an evap x

Hi

Not been on for a few days as been away- anyone that is due AF around 10th may have u any pregnancy symptoms yet or a feeling that AF is on its way?

I'm due on the 10th may (having 28 day cycles, although sometimes 30 days so may not be due until 12th) and I'm having lower back ache, hips are achy and bloating and have been eating non stop for the last few days. All could be related to either so not getting my hopes up yet! My previous pregnancies I had sore boobs but can't remember how many DPO this was but not having it as of yet!

Hope u all get ur BFP's!!

I'm due on the 10th, however as I'm pretty sure I ovulated late I think my AF will be late too. With my new ovulation date I'm only 4dpo today :( and if my LP is the same as last cycle my AF won't actually arrive until the 16th :(

You're symptoms sound promising. Hoping to see some BFPs soon ladies :)

Grr!! Spotting again!! That's every 2 days since 5dpo. Wish I knew what was going on

Steph- I feel your aggrevation! My spotting is making me angry!

Well, I'm pretty sure I am out this month. My temp dropped .3 degrees today, and I've been spotting for the past 4 days (today will be day 5 if AF doesn't come and I spot--nothing this AM at FMU). This has been such a wacky cycle for me. I've never spotted for that many days before AF. It's only ever been 3. And if AF comes this early, I'm screwed because I am O'ing at cd15 and have a short LP.

I'll give it another cycle before I go have a talk with my GYN to see what can be done about a short LP.

Momoftwo, don't stress about a short LP just yet! I agree the continued spotting is a little strange, for a start I thought it was a really good sign because some women say their implantation lasts for days. It could still be that- until AF shows up in full force, you're not out. Also as long as your LP is more than 10 days, your ok. 12 is better but 10 is ok. And arnt you 10dpo today? Hopefully AF doesn't show up for another few days (or hopefully not at all)

Xx

My LP last cycle was only 12 days and started spotting brown CM as of 10DPO. But that's still fine :)

Momoftwo, don't stress about a short LP just yet! I agree the continued spotting is a little strange, for a start I thought it was a really good sign because some women say their implantation lasts for days. It could still be that- until AF shows up in full force, you're not out. Also as long as your LP is more than 10 days, your ok. 12 is better but 10 is ok. And arnt you 10dpo today? Hopefully AF doesn't show up for another few days (or hopefully not at all)

Xx

I am 11dpo today. If AF starts today with a full flow, I'll only have had a 10 day LP. I've always heard you usually want 13-14 because implantation may not happen until 10dpo and it needs time to bury in there good? :shrug:

With spotting before a period, can there be implantation since some of the lining is already breaking down? Or is it just harder for it to implant?

A 12-14 day LP is ideal but Iv been told that as long as your over 10 days it's OK! Any lower than 10 and there won't be enough time to implant. You're already 11DPO so if AF can hold off another day you'll be fine :)

I'm sure your still able to implant fine with that spotting and I still think the spotting could be related to implantation? Maybe the egg just took a while to burrow in there? I'm not sure but FXd :)

A 12-14 day LP is ideal but Iv been told that as long as your over 10 days it's OK! Any lower than 10 and there won't be enough time to implant. You're already 11DPO so if AF can hold off another day you'll be fine :)

I'm sure your still able to implant fine with that spotting and I still think the spotting could be related to implantation? Maybe the egg just took a while to burrow in there? I'm not sure but FXd :)

I'm ready to do my 'hurry up AF' dance so that I can get on with the next cycle. LOL.

For those who temp--do you temp through AF?

I did this cycle and it kinda in my view threw my chart off !!! Temps remain on the high side during AF so harder to spot the pattern after o/v I think I won't be temping during AF again , will start a cd6 when start o/v testing

So I bought a thermometer...was going to use it next cycle if I don't get a bfp....are you not meant to temp through AF :wacko: I thought you started on cd1?

I was told there is no need ? As temps during AF do not show anything significant in your cycle . Temps pre and post o/v are important as are temps in your LP if you are looking for early signs of pg as temps if pg should stay up for 18 days post o/v .....

If they begin to dip near end of lp sign AF on the way. Mine dips the day before AF due and day of AF . Temps should remain high for 3 days post o/v to confirm o/v .

Just took another HPT and another BFN. Let's go AF--show up already. She'll come in time to ruin my weekend. LOL.

I was told there is no need ? As temps during AF do not show anything significant in your cycle . Temps pre and post o/v are important as are temps in your LP if you are looking for early signs of pg as temps if pg should stay up for 18 days post o/v .....

If they begin to dip near end of lp sign AF on the way. Mine dips the day before AF due and day of AF . Temps should remain high for 3 days post o/v to confirm o/v .

ohhh ok I didn't know that I'm new to this stuff :haha:

Just took another HPT and another BFN. Let's go AF--show up already. She'll come in time to ruin my weekend. LOL.

Yeah I'm so over seeing BFN I need AF to be here before Saturday so I can enjoy my sisters wedding :cry:

My flipin ic did not show up in the post today errrrrrr . Was wanting to test tommrow :(

Well today I am 7DPO according to ff. I haven't had any symptoms just sore boobs but I get that around O and AF. I think I might have a urine infection so I handed in one last thurs and the receptionist phoned me today saying the dr wants a phone consultation because something showed up. This is weird they usually just tell me straight away. Part of me is hoping they say "oh you are pregnant" lol but it would be too early if I O just the day before. As long as it's nothing serious :(

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2f4687//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Or is it in my head....can't remember how many tests iv done today :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 33

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads