5DPO today (1st of May) and wanting some buddies. Implantation soon hopefully?!

Just getting ready for bed and I have some creamy light light brown tinged cm. I think AF is on the way. This will be a very short cycle since I will have o on cd15 and I'm only 7dpo.

Hmmm that sounds like imantation bleeding maybe? If you don't get any more bleeding in the next few days you should definately test!!! :)

FF took away my crosshairs when I put the EWCM in my chart. Then today, it told me I was just ovulating on cd20. Now that I'm having spotting, I'm sure that the EWCM was just AF on it's way. Short cycle I guess, since I've never had spotting before cd26, and here I am at cd23. :cry:

I've attached a photo of the toilet paper. Sorry for the TMI. It's not really as much as it looks- I had the TP clumped more together and when I pulled it apart, this is how it ended up. Stupid witch is on her way.

Attachments

• photo(4).jpg
    photo(4).jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 20
Hmmm I'm not sure what's going on? You're only CD22 which just seems too soon for AF to be coming to town. As long as it doesn't get heavier your still in with a chance :)

Hmmm I'm not sure what's going on? You're only CD22 which just seems too soon for AF to be coming to town. As long as it doesn't get heavier your still in with a chance :)

A little streak on the pantyliner, but no flow yet.

How are you doing? Any other signs? Fx'ed for you!

So I am now 8dpo (if I did ovulate then- only been going on cm) and up until now I have had no symptoms.

Today iv had twinges on my left side just above my hip. Never felt these twinges with any other pregnancies so not sure whether its a good sign?

Iv also had continuous cm since 4dpo, it has quite creamy and slightly stretchy but not as stretchy as ovulation cm.

Anyone else that is due AF on the 10th may going to be testing before or waiting until its late?

welllllll I thought Af would show today because last month had a 24 day cycle, but that would mean an 8 day LP which is sucky.....

Guess what....NO AF!!! :happydance:

So I may of possibly ordered 2 cb digi and 2 frers yesterday so they should be here Tues (with it being bank hol) and a correct time frame for getting a BFP!

Now counting AF to come on Weds which would be a 28 day cycle and 12 day LP

Yay charmfan! Stay away AF! Fingers crossed for a BFP for you on Tuesday!

Em, I'm due for AF on the 9th/10th. Going to try and wait till I'm late to test, but will see how we go! Twinges could be a good sign of implantation :)

Mum of 2- I had another small blob of that discharge yesterday but not as much and not as stretchy. Still have had no spotting what so ever, no brown pink or red! :( definately think I ovulated later. Will test when's periods due though and that will give me a better idea of what's going on with my body. With all your early spotting I definately think something's up- too soon for AF! Have you taken any tests yet? It could be a BFP!

Yay charmfan! Stay away AF! Fingers crossed for a BFP for you on Tuesday!

Em, I'm due for AF on the 9th/10th. Going to try and wait till I'm late to test, but will see how we go! Twinges could be a good sign of implantation :)

Mum of 2- I had another small blob of that discharge yesterday but not as much and not as stretchy. Still have had no spotting what so ever, no brown pink or red! :( definately think I ovulated later. Will test when's periods due though and that will give me a better idea of what's going on with my body. With all your early spotting I definately think something's up- too soon for AF! Have you taken any tests yet? It could be a BFP!

Today, I've had some just very very little color on the TP. My temp dropped .2 degrees today, still well above coverline, but still a drop. I think we missed it this month. That's ok, I'd prefer a February baby over January (my 2 are Nov and Dec already)- but I would have taken it in a heartbeat!

Darn it! This is when temps would have come in handy for you. don't you hate it that the cycle you don't temp ends up being 'weird' and you wish you had? Did you BD just in case?

Charmfan- Woohoo! Fx'ed!

Em- I am due the 9th, but I'm spotting already so I may be early this month. I'm not going to test unless she doesn't come.

Hi everyone charf fxd for you that this is your month :) momof2 crap hope its not AF showing up early :(

AFM : somewhere between 4-7 DPO ff has me at 7 but my info put in to it this month as been pretty poor re temping as I've taken them at all different times . Just couldn't get my act together !! As a result I have a really weird looking chart lol.. Also changed from using digital theometer to basal one mid cycle so I think I can almost disregard my temps for this month and go on cm which puts me either at 4-7 DPO oh and my positive o/v test on the Sunday :)

Yeah I did BD just incase but only once and I think of I ovulated then it would have been too late by the time we did. But never know. Today my face is breaking out a bit today, usually have bad skin before and during AF so hope it's not a sign she's coming!

BOO! Stay away AF! Was hoping at least one in our little 'group' would have had a BFP this month.

Yeah we'll have to get at least one for sure! How about Gabrielle? Still waiting for you to retest! But your last test looked promising!!

Well, I've still no idea where I stand. Had spotting at 5dpo, 7dpo, 9dpo and 10dpo. All brown/pink, still getting bfns today at 10dpo....grrr!!!

I took 2 FRERs yesterday and they both were negative! I am not cramping and my period is in a few days. Still having all the other symptoms. With my first son, I had already missed my period and took a FRER, the line was so super light I could hardly see it...so maybe there's just not enough to pick up right now. At least I hope so! lol ill keep ya updated :) and hope ALL of ya girls get your BFP's !!

Oh poo! I was hoping to see your BFP by now Gabrielle! But like you said, it could be too early still. Same goes for you too Steph. Still early days!

I'm getting tempted to test, but will hold off :)

Oh poo! I was hoping to see your BFP by now Gabrielle! But like you said, it could be too early still. Same goes for you too Steph. Still early days!

I'm getting tempted to test, but will hold off :)

Thank you, I really hope so. Good luck to you hun, hope your bfp comes this month. How long have you got to test?

Yea I would think I would have gotten it by now. But I did get a positive OPK haha.

Haha well who knows, could be a good sign! I swear I could see a faint line in your previous tests though!

My AF is due Thursday/Friday. I was going to try and wait if I was late before I tested, but I might cave in a few days!

Haha well who knows, could be a good sign! I swear I could see a faint line in your previous tests though!

My AF is due Thursday/Friday. I was going to try and wait if I was late before I tested, but I might cave in a few days!

Mine is due on thurs and I caved at 7dpo and every day since....i wouldn't recommend it haha!!

Mine is due on thurs and I caved at 7dpo and every day since....i wouldn't recommend it haha!!

Haha yeah I was the same last cycle. I think if there were any tests in the house I would have peed on them by now but I'm not letting myself buy any! Also if I knew for sure when I ovulated I might have tested by now as well buy because I have this suspision that I Od late this cycle I don't see much point in testing yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->