5DPO today (1st of May) and wanting some buddies. Implantation soon hopefully?!

I'm kind of sketchy about taking a FRER because on 2 different occasions, first occasion I got 4 bad colored evaps, 2 occasion got the same. I found it odd because I've always used FRER and never got an evap besides the 2 times I thought I was pregnant.....I was told it was probably chemical pregnancies. So idk. I'm so scared to take HPT's anymore! With my first son, I took a FRER and the line was so light you could barley even see it. I took a digital last night and it was BFN!!!!!! So wth?!?!

Ohhhh and also.... I think I may have implanted yesterday 0.o I had mild stomach cramps along with horrible back ache! I thought, here comes the wicked witch.....still hasn't made her arrival this morning. Normally I cramp just a few hours before I start AF. I'm not cramping at all now.

Ohhhhh and may I add....I ALWAYS start AF in the middle of the night! Lol dunno why but I can't remember the past time I actually started when I was conscious haha so I thought for sure I would start it last night. Also, yesterday during the cramps (towards the time they stopped) I had few really dizzy spells. And I'm having more this morning. With my son, I had it BAD!!! I was passing out everywhere, didn't matter where it was at or what I was doing. Lol I'd just fall over. So hoping this is a GOOOD SIGN!!!!

Wow someone's gonna have nice soft floors! Haha

I don't know if you girls saw my other thread but worst thing happened - I was quite sure I ovulated 7 days ago and was counting down to test day and then today I got this one big clump of super stretchy jelly like CM. so now I'm thinking that for some weird reason Iv ovulated a week late (I'm on CD22 today) and now I'm going to have to re start my two week wait. That means this cycle is going to be super long which is weird because Iv always had short cycle of 26-28 days before and after the pill

Aw so sad :(

aww hun :hugs:....look on the brightside though, you get another try at it without going through your full cycle again :flower:

Yeah except I haven't BDd the last few days because I thought I'd already Od and won't have a chance till later tonight. If I'm Oing now I think I'm out this cycle :( boohoo!

I had the same thing. I never have long cycles, so I don't think I'm going to have one. I think either I just o'ed really late (yesterday) or it's just a random thing to get EWCM. And my temp went up even higher yesterday so it can't possibly be o, right?

FF pushed AF back for me 2 days--went from May 9th to May 11th? Why does it do that?

Maybe it's just a fluke.. Fx'ed!

Symptoms for me: my face broke out horribly this AM. It usually does with AF so I'm not real hopeful.

I just have no idea any more haha! I kinda wish I'd been temping this cycle now so I'd have a better idea of if I actually Od or not. If your temps were higher yesterday then probably not Oing today - unless your temps go even higher tomorrow??

I've never had a long cycle before (that I can remember) but I think I may be going to have one this time :(

I'm an idiot--haha. That should say "My temps went even higher TODAY THAN YESTERDAY". Can I chalk my stupidity up to waking up at 5am and just being tired? LOL.

Woohoo all sounding good! Have you taken any more of the blue dye tests today?

Nope. But I had my friend (who is not prego) take the same brand blue dye test that I did yesterday, I did the same thing to hers as I done to mine, took it out, and got absolutely nothing! Not even an indent! Lol so hoping it was right instead of evap

Yay sounds promising. I don't know how you are holding off on re testing. Of be desperate to see that line get darker!

I guess I've kinda just lost hope after these past 2 years :/ I'd almost rather not know then to get that BFN.

WTF! I just pee'd again and I had a glob of EW CM come out again. Almost the exact same time as yesterday. I have high temps though so it can't possibly be o. I think it's just AF preparing to come. :nope:

Hmmmm that's strange lol. When did you say the first day of your last period was?
I checked my cervix this morning, they were high, checked them 2 hours ago and it was pretty low, just checked it again and now it's high!!!!! Haha how wired is that!

So I'm currently only 5dpo but starting to get a little impatient/anxious already. I don't really have any symptoms yet but implantation probably hasn't even occurred yet. Ill be on the look out for implantation cramps/bleeding over the next few days. Are any of you ladies in a similar time frame? Would love to hear from you to keep me distracted :)

Also my LPs are usually 12 days long which means I'm due for AF the 10th of May. Will hopefully be able to hold off on testing till she's due/hopefully late!

I'm same dpo as you. currently 7dpo and the wait is driving me crazy!

I'm now 11-12 DPO. I'd definitely say its not ovulation, that seems a little late to be O. Gahhhh I hope you get a positive pt! :)

how we doing ladies??been out shopping all day!

nothing new with me apart from being super cow for the past two days :(

also had some cramps earlier and a little bit of hip ache AND spots today so wouldnt surprise me if AF comes tomorrow :cry:

I had cramping this morning and yellow CM this afternoon.....don't know if yellow CM is a good thing or bad thing

Just getting ready for bed and I have some creamy light light brown tinged cm. I think AF is on the way. This will be a very short cycle since I will have o on cd15 and I'm only 7dpo.

also had some cramps earlier and a little bit of hip ache AND spots today so wouldnt surprise me if AF comes tomorrow :cry:

Oh no! How many DPO are you now? It couldn't be implantation spotting could it?? Hopefully it doesn't turn into AF and you get that BFP!

Just getting ready for bed and I have some creamy light light brown tinged cm. I think AF is on the way. This will be a very short cycle since I will have o on cd15 and I'm only 7dpo.

Hmmm that sounds like imantation bleeding maybe? If you don't get any more bleeding in the next few days you should definately test!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->