5DPO today (1st of May) and wanting some buddies. Implantation soon hopefully?!

thank you all for the warm welcome ladies.
hoping for some BFP's soon appearing on here.

These pressaries are getting harder to use, and worry as it's leaking (sorry TMI), anyone else using these in the TWW ?

Hope everyone has a lovely day, going out with the other half so hopefully it will pass another day away x x

So I was naughty and I did a test today. BFN as expected but glad I took cos now I can ignore that annoying little voice in my head saying - "but what if?!". My period is due this Thursday/Friday but ill be surprised if she comes on time. I think ill be a week late due to the fact that suspect I ovulated a week late for some strange reason! If my suspicions are right I'm only 3DPO today! Will still be on the forums waiting for you girls to get your BFPs tho and will keep you updated on my situation :) best of luck ladies! Xx

BOO to the BFN, but you're not out completely til AF shows. Hoping you didn't o that late.

Welcome to the group lady! Here's hoping you get a BFP! Sticky dust to you!

So, my spotting, has now turned to an EW CM style with some brown streaks. I don't know what to think. I've kind of given up trying to figure it out. LOL. cd23 today. 9dpo

I think it's time you took a test. That spotting is sounding very much like implantation to me :) good luck!!

I think IB was just once or twice and not for 2 days?

Symptoms this AM: No spotting, face is broken out (usually happens before AF).

Temp went back up this AM after a small dip yesterday. I guess I can go get some cheapies today and check but I'm not convinced. LOL.

Well charf an any test yet ??? Stephen 11dpo is still early so wouldn't count yourself out yet !

Steph- She's right, you're not out yet. Your temp went up which is a definite good thing.

Yup bfn!!!!still only 10dpo but was worth a shot :haha:

Won't be on today it's little mans 3rd birthday and now running round like a crazy person organising stuff for the BBQ later :)

Have a great party! Happy Birthday Charm's little guy!

No it's different for every woman. Some spot for days! Definately do a cheapie, FX for you :)

These pressaries are getting harder to use, and worry as it's leaking (sorry TMI), anyone else using these in the TWW ?

Hope everyone has a lovely day, going out with the other half so hopefully it will pass another day away x x

I'm from the US, but I think another name for pressaries is suppositories here. Is it just a gel thing that you insert into the vagina? If so, are you supposed to put it in at a certain time. I've used suppository meds for a yeast infection and I always put it in at night so that I'm laying down and the leakage factor isn't as much of an issue. Maybe you can try that?

Have a great day! :)

I'm from the US, but I think another name for pressaries is suppositories here. Is it just a gel thing that you insert into the vagina? If so, are you supposed to put it in at a certain time. I've used suppository meds for a yeast infection and I always put it in at night so that I'm laying down and the leakage factor isn't as much of an issue. Maybe you can try that?

Yeah they are the same thing. Only problem is I have to take one in the mornong & one in the night. I'm setting my alarm earlier in the morning, so I can insert it & lay in bed, but still leaking :-(
Thanks for replying x x

Yeah they are the same thing. Only problem is I have to take one in the mornong & one in the night. I'm setting my alarm earlier in the morning, so I can insert it & lay in bed, but still leaking :-(
Thanks for replying x x

Good idea! Where there's a will, there is a way. :)

Still no test mum of two?! Hehe :)

I had to drive all over creation to find them! Our Dollar Store had none at all-they usually have some fairly cheap. Walmart was out of everything cheap. So, I went to Target and spend $7.20 on 2. Ugh! LOL.

And all I got was...:bfn: Spotting has returned so I'm sure AF is on the way.

Attachments

• photo(6).jpg
    photo(6).jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 18
Actually I'm not sure now. I still think your in with a good chance tho. As long as the spotting doesn't turn into heavy bleeding x

I took it apart, squinted real hard, flipped it over. I didn't see anything. LOL. I took it on my cell so there may have been a shadow from me leaning over it with the cell. I'm horrible at seeing lines unless they are very obviously there.

I wish I could find somewhere to get some pink dye tests.

right...so!....I did a clearblue plus this morning because that is all I had. Didn't get anything after 5mins so I hid it (as you do) and went to work.
Came back just now and went to throw it away while hubby isn't around and there is a faintest of faint lines there. It is the same width as the other line.
I'm assuming this is invalid and that I should just ignore it?
I'm waiting on some tests coming through the post, hopefully getting them weds but I have more clearblue tests from the clearblue trial. No idea if I'm allowed to use another!!

yes i would count it as a bfn....

I saw something about the cb trial....I want to do it too!!

Anyone have any news to report tonight? Hoping someone gets a BFP tomorrow!

Nothing new here........apart from I think I confused myself I thought I wa a dpo further than I thought but actually looking at it I'm a day behind..I think....I don't know :haha:

Everyone else ok?

Now this has to be the shittiest Evap ever if its not a bfp!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 27
Hi

Not been on for a few days as been away- anyone that is due AF around 10th may have u any pregnancy symptoms yet or a feeling that AF is on its way?

I'm due on the 10th may (having 28 day cycles, although sometimes 30 days so may not be due until 12th) and I'm having lower back ache, hips are achy and bloating and have been eating non stop for the last few days. All could be related to either so not getting my hopes up yet! My previous pregnancies I had sore boobs but can't remember how many DPO this was but not having it as of yet!

Hope u all get ur BFP's!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"